[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Golly, I hope I didn't start that bickerbash before... in any case, new honey from the hive! She REALLY does smile like that, people.

Always always, IF our card you load DOES NOT look exactly like these snaps on your machine, PLEASE reach out. We'll get her sorted for you in 10 minutes or less by sending any missing mods you may require. Screenshot of the difference in load would be great 2!
View attachment 1990089
View attachment 1990090
View attachment 1990091
View attachment 1990092
The Nyaacho LIN skins always load up washed out for me, any idea why?

1660797274413.png

• Angry
Reactions: TheComrade
Jan 30, 2021
The Nyaacho LIN skins always load up washed out for me, any idea why?

View attachment 1990263
Looks like your Nyaacho zipmod may be outdated. Try dragging these into your mods folder & overwrite.

The MEGA pack will update Nyaacho as well as a handful of custom heads with new more high resolution teeth, as well as replace this weird but otherwise great bikini thong so it no longer has a bulge.

After 22 September, Paypal won't let you buy dirty stuff.
Awww... I'll bet dirty stuff tarnishes their angelic reputation. Right? Maybe instead of updating some policy, they should just go out of business instead? I mean aren't they breaking their precious Jesus' law about stealing from every single fucking person who uses their service every single fucking minute of the day?? And while we're on the subject of sex... INCLUDING boring dull Puritan varieties...

The creator would NEVER have designed you to do what you CAN do, if the creator did not WANT you doing it. Trust me.

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thank but i try all i have but it not work

View attachment 1990179
Hmmmm....when I load the card you shared everything is looking normal
icecicin-card.jpg
and there are some more differences to your screenshot.

So we come to the question what version of HS2 you´re running?
Looks like you have some outdated mods.

The recent edition of BetterRepack is R10 (get it from here ).
To upgrade follow this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8636239

But anyway the card you posted is showing the same position of arms like in your screenshot :oops:

Last edited:

El Cabo

Apr 18, 2020
I agree that people uploading cards that are made with hanmens skins is just completely redundant, not everyone has the skins/shader, so essentially what you are doing is releasing a card that more than half of the community can't even use, and all it succeeds in doing is people just coming on here or the discord with "durr, why is my characters skin black/grey?".
If people actually wanted a character card in hanmens, and knew how to apply the shader and skin themselves, they'd just do it themselves, no point in releasing cards with it.
Totally agree

Reactions: DeepbloodEclipse

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
ABSOLUTELY, G. The trick to essentially fuck(in a bad way) the Hanmen BS on a card is to load it, then BODY > Material Editor (Head) > scroll to see Hanmen/Next-Gen Face > click Reset.
Immediately, you see the head skin return to its default. Now do the exact same workflow for her Material Editor(Body).
Then save the card, exit Maker, then reload your saved card to continue working with it.
View attachment 1983652
IF you do this but you get weird "blood" or "wet" skin textures...
View attachment 1983661

You must then "trick" the skin back to normal by toggling its Facial Type (head mesh) from its original, to a new one, then back. For the body, simply choose a different Uncensor Selector Body. Then save and done.

I tell you if there was time, I'd get our team to scourge the community and just convert every card an author posts that uses Hanmen Skin--but FAILS to ever mention the character uses this good but essentially unnecessary & largely more troublesome "premium" mod. I'm not usually a negative dude, but fuck Hanmen for making so much issues by firstly charging for something that really should have been added to Better Repack ages ago by default so everyone can enjoy the slightly better skin AND ZERO issues. As for my issues, I'm having a memory one.
You guys use the DBlin heads, right??
Excellent.
I have to say, I followed step by step your method, worked fine BUT I got an Issue whit an specific card, when I Toggled back the facial tipe, the eyes changed to an odd shape. so what I done was:

Material Editor/Head and Body reset all parameter whit *
The skin changed to the bloody look, And save the card asi it is, to a new one, next i reloaded that bloody look card and Voilá!, the card works fine.

Jan 30, 2021
please help me View attachment 1990752
please teach me how to fix
2022-08-18_210341.jpg
Holy God... man, take a baseball bat to it!!! Right now!! Don't wait!!
EDIT: Just noticed the word "HANMEN" in that syntactic throw-up. Another reason to... ban the han!! ban the han!!ban the han!!ban the han!!ban the han!!ban the han!!ban the han!!ban the han!!ban the han!!ban the han!! Ok, who wants to order t-shirts??

[B][USER=5093744]Kaseijin[/USER] said:
I followed step by step your method, worked fine BUT I got an Issue whit an specific card, when I Toggled back the facial tipe, the eyes changed to an odd shape.
That's is crazy! Her eyes got all botchy too? Christmas cookies! How long must we endure such hardship???[/B]

Last edited:

FearMy3Inch

Dec 16, 2018
I can't for the life of me find a decent card preset for the firekeeper from dark souls 3 anywhere so could someone kindly share one?

icecicin

Nov 21, 2018
Hmmmm....when I load the card you shared everything is looking normal
View attachment 1991202
and there are some more differences to your screenshot.

So we come to the question what version of HS2 you´re running?
Looks like you have some outdated mods.

The recent edition of BetterRepack is R10 (get it from here ).
To upgrade follow this https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8636239

But anyway the card you posted is showing the same position of arms like in your screenshot :oops:
Thank so much i try reinstall and now it work Thank you again <3

Reactions: turbojoe

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Looks like your Nyaacho zipmod may be outdated. Try dragging these into your mods folder & overwrite.

The MEGA pack will update Nyaacho as well as a handful of custom heads with new more high resolution teeth, as well as replace this weird but otherwise great bikini thong so it no longer has a bulge.

Awww... I'll bet dirty stuff tarnishes their angelic reputation. Right? Maybe instead of updating some policy, they should just go out of business instead? I mean aren't they breaking their precious Jesus' law about stealing from every single fucking person who uses their service every single fucking minute of the day?? And while we're on the subject of sex... INCLUDING boring dull Puritan varieties...

The creator would NEVER have designed you to do what you CAN do, if the creator did not WANT you doing it. Trust me.

Thanks, that fixed the skin issue

As for Paypal, look at the full convo that I posted. They aren't really changing anything. They are just being more transparent about it.

Last edited:

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Since Pathos fixed my LIN skin problem maybe the thread could have an opinion on this..
This card is not my work. I downloaded it today.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is how she loads up.
1660887794848.png

This is the culprit

1660887815812.png

But I refuse to believe so very many creators are intentionally using the Muscular Arms uncensors willy-nilly when they ruin the costume. Anyone have any idea? Does the card do the same for you guys? If not, which uncensor DOES it have?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes