[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

SotaZ

Jun 18, 2018
I tell you if there was time, I'd get our team to scourge the community and just convert every card an author posts that uses Hanmen Skin--but FAILS to ever mention the character uses this good but essentially unnecessary & largely more troublesome "premium" mod. I'm not usually a negative dude, but fuck Hanmen for making so much issues by firstly charging for something that really should have been added to Better Repack ages ago by default so everyone can enjoy the slightly better skin AND ZERO issues. As for my issues, I'm having a memory one.
Is the free version not included in BR? Most of my cards use it and I don't recall paying for the shader.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is the free version not included in BR? Most of my cards use it and I don't recall paying for the shader.
The free version is now deleted from STN.
Here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321 I listed all links to the essential Hanmens.

I doesn´t fully agree with Artisans, but indeed Hanmen is a little tricky to handle.
And indeed there are other amazing skins included in BetterRepack, e.g. from [K1T0-K1TN]

Anyway thanks to Artisans for the nice guide (y)

Last edited:

Ectospasm

Dec 23, 2020
Hi all, I thought I'd share a couple of character card from my digital comic series, Tales from Neopolis (available on and ).

So enough of me shilling my comic series, without further ado, here is the charming Elizabeth Jensen and the villainous Eris Aetos:

g1165.png

g1179.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

garrysbox

Oct 7, 2020
ABSOLUTELY, G. The trick to essentially fuck(in a bad way) the Hanmen BS on a card is to load it, then BODY > Material Editor (Head) > scroll to see Hanmen/Next-Gen Face > click Reset.
Immediately, you see the head skin return to its default. Now do the exact same workflow for her Material Editor(Body).
Then save the card, exit Maker, then reload your saved card to continue working with it.
View attachment 1983652
IF you do this but you get weird "blood" or "wet" skin textures...
View attachment 1983661

You must then "trick" the skin back to normal by toggling its Facial Type (head mesh) from its original, to a new one, then back. For the body, simply choose a different Uncensor Selector Body. Then save and done.

I tell you if there was time, I'd get our team to scourge the community and just convert every card an author posts that uses Hanmen Skin--but FAILS to ever mention the character uses this good but essentially unnecessary & largely more troublesome "premium" mod. I'm not usually a negative dude, but fuck Hanmen for making so much issues by firstly charging for something that really should have been added to Better Repack ages ago by default so everyone can enjoy the slightly better skin AND ZERO issues. As for my issues, I'm having a memory one.
You guys use the DBlin heads, right??
View attachment 1983665
Can you tell me if your characters using the DBlin Type 3 head has teeth like this?? I ask because I cannot remember if we modded his head mod with our new teeth mesh/texture or DBlin did!
Oh and if yas want Miss Stefanny there, it was done by my buddy B. Hope it's cool to share here, man! I adored it when she first loaded on me screen dis morning.
View attachment 1983666
Thank you for sharing the trick. You are an absolute legend.

Reactions: jsmith27x
Jun 11, 2022
I agree that people uploading cards that are made with hanmens skins is just completely redundant, not everyone has the skins/shader, so essentially what you are doing is releasing a card that more than half of the community can't even use, and all it succeeds in doing is people just coming on here or the discord with "durr, why is my characters skin black/grey?".
If people actually wanted a character card in hanmens, and knew how to apply the shader and skin themselves, they'd just do it themselves, no point in releasing cards with it.

WeissMG

Jan 24, 2022
I agree that people uploading cards that are made with hanmens skins is just completely redundant, not everyone has the skins/shader, so essentially what you are doing is releasing a card that more than half of the community can't even use, and all it succeeds in doing is people just coming on here or the discord with "durr, why is my characters skin black/grey?".
If people actually wanted a character card in hanmens, and knew how to apply the shader and skin themselves, they'd just do it themselves, no point in releasing cards with it.
Well it usually released for people who have the shader. if you're someone who doesn't have it that seems like more of your own problem. Also what's the point of releasing cards period if everyone can make their own?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well it usually released for people who have the shader. if you're someone who doesn't have it that seems like more of your own problem. Also what's the point of releasing cards period if everyone can make their own?
That´s exactly the point why I don´t fully agree with Artisans (https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8763950).
Why should a card creator NOT use this fine stuff of Hanmen for his work, if he´s convinced that is the best for his new character? And why should he therefore NOT share his work here?

Since Hanmens is easy to get here on F95 (look https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321) there is no reason to avoid these.
And there is always a solution to change to another skin and shader, as Artisans showed perfectly https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8760121

WeissMG

Jan 24, 2022
That´s exactly the point why I don´t fully agree with Artisans (https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8763950).
Why should a card creator NOT use this fine stuff of Hanmen for his work, if he´s convinced that is the best for his new character? And why should he therefore NOT share his work here?

Since Hanmens is easy to get here on F95 (look https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321) there is no reason to avoid these.
And there is always a solution to change to another skin and shader, as Artisans showed perfectly https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8760121
Also creator usually state that the card has that shader. if you download the card anyway knowing you don't have the shader, you should come to the creator asking about the skin issue.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Kirpa the Unclaimed Kobold

0.png

The internet says thicc-thigh kobolds are a thing, so I made one! Pair her with my shortstack goblin for added effect.

This was a very difficult card to make, for obvious reasons. I had to do a lot of testing, as for some reason her eyes liked to pop out of her head while doing oral positions. I've *mostly* fixed that now. Her tail sometimes flops about in odd ways; if you ant to prevent this, go into the accessory under Adjust and select Rigid, then move it back into the correct position. I prefer having it flexible, despite the occasional issues.

-----

Kobolds are a small-statured dragonoid race. They possess sharp talons, dextrous fingers, and thick, powerful lower bodies, adapted to leap great distances and to chase down prey. They usually travel in packs, but sometimes a female will separate from the group and seek more amiable surroundings.

The lone kobold will wander until she finds a member of another race, usually something stronger than herself such as a human. She will then study them from afar, learning their language and customs, as well as taking measure of their personality. The kobold's goal is to insinuate herself as a servant or a pet, so if she finds a kind individual - or at least a strong one who is unlikely to be cruel - she will learn what traits are most lovable to her prospective master. She will then steal or fashion herself an outfit to suit what she thinks will be most adored by that person, usually based on what they think is "cute" or "sweet".

Once she is ready, she will approach her chosen master. Reports of the manner of approach vary; in some cases, the it is a timid haunting of the outskirts, a lonely creature at the edge of the firelight soliciting pity. Others have reported waking up to find a previously unseen pajama-clad dragonoid curled up against them in bed as if she belonged there. Regardless, if her master accepts her, she will imprint herself upon them.

Imprinted kobolds are hard-working, faithful, and fiercely defensive of their master. The only time they ask anything for themselves is in the case of their offspring; usually they will wish to deliver eggs or hatchlings into the care of the nearest band of wild kobolds, knowing that their offspring are unlikely to share their amiable disposition.

-----

Kirpa has been studying you for some time. She has obtained an ill-fitting sailor costume somewhere - best not to ask where - and wears a collar that she almost certainly stole from someone's dog. She looks up at you, gold eyes shining with affection, in the hope that you will open your home to her. In return, she promises to love and obey you until the end of her days.

Feb 24, 2017
This!
Using a card that's been posted using the Hanmen skin when you don't want it is perfectly doable, you just have to go through a few extra steps. Once I learned the trick, I've been able to enjoy a lot more cards than I would have before. Plus, I know that the Hanmen skin works really well on computers much better than mine, so why should I deny those people that joy when all I have to do is take a minute or two of my time and change it for myself?

GhostGamerPro19

Jan 5, 2022
Might be late for some summer cards, here you go (Same card just with different lighting).
Feel free to use my Character Cards:
View attachment 1982525 View attachment 1982527
You can actually just use any other skin mod since I'm using DHH, switch it with any skin mod. Using Graphicsmod however, might result to bugs. I apologize for the late reply

Hopefully this helps
thanks, i have some missing of the zipmod
missing zipmod! some items are missing! - Hanmen : Hanmen NEXT-GEN Textures
missing zipmod! some items are missing! - Rxerryk159 : Rxe_String_Bots
missing zipmod! some items are missing! - DALI : Unknown
missing zipmod! some items are missing! - Arabian_Princess[DOA5_Design_Award_2015]

Apr 11, 2022
I don't agree with you. Anyone here can download the Hanmen zipmods for free. It is easy to do. If it were an impossible to find "for free" zipmod I would agree with you.

Jun 11, 2022
That has got to be the absolute dumbest thing I have read. The problem isn't sharing/creating cards, the problems is people don't know what tf to do when they get a card and see it has black skin, and whether they got the card from a 3rd place or in a bundle, they don't know how to proceed.

You completely missed the point what I was getting at. I personally have the mods myself, the issue here is people just don't pay attention and many times...actually most times, people get the cards elsewhere, where the author themselves hasn't specified that it's SSS. Just because Pathos linked a guide on "how to" has not alleviated the issue at all where people just come and ask questions with complete confusion. I personally don't care if people make their cards in hanmens, I know how to remove the shader if I want to, but you see how people constantly ask in the discord help channel "why black skin?" "what's SSS?" , "what's hanmens?", "what's ME?" "how this, how that, how bla bla?", ETC, it's never ending. It's literally one of the most frequent problems people seek help with.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes