[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jun 11, 2022
I don't agree with you. Anyone here can download the Hanmen zipmods for free. It is easy to do. If it were an impossible to find "for free" zipmod I would agree with you.
OFCOURSE IT'S POSSIBLE here, it's a pirate forum, but people here are a minority in the community.
Everyone here is just looking at the smaller picture *smh*

• Angry
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
That has got to be the absolute dumbest thing I have read. The problem isn't sharing/creating cards, the problems is people don't know what tf to do when they get a card and see it has black skin, and whether they got the card from a 3rd place or in a bundle, they don't know how to proceed.

You completely missed the point what I was getting at. I personally have the mods myself, the issue here is people just don't pay attention and many times...actually most times, people get the cards elsewhere, where the author themselves hasn't specified that it's SSS. Just because Pathos linked a guide on "how to" has not alleviated the issue at all where people just come and ask questions with complete confusion. I personally don't care if people make their cards in hanmens, I know how to remove the shader if I want to, but you see how people constantly ask in the discord help channel "why black skin?" "what's SSS?" , "what's hanmens?", "what's ME?" "how this, how that, how bla bla?", ETC, it's never ending. It's literally one of the most frequent problems people seek help with.
OFCOURSE IT'S POSSIBLE here, it's a pirate forum, but people here are a minority in the community.
Everyone here is just looking at the smaller picture *smh*
I´m thinking we should end this discussion, cuz it´s leading to nowhere.

If people use a modded game they should know what to do.
That´s the risk of using mods and no reason to renounce them.

And if people ask, I will answer again and again, that´s what I´m mainly doing here ;)

Jan 30, 2021
Is the free version not included in BR? Most of my cards use it and I don't recall paying for the shader.
It wasn't in the R10 Better Repack. And ANY cards I load on my machine give the grimy greys. If you must turn something on, the way is thus far beyond me. :sick:

dEEPbLOOD said:
ETC, it's never ending. It's literally one of the most frequent problems people seek help with.
IF Hanmen would just make his mod say... into one of the Uncensored Selector body options(or better HANMEN versions of each option), then have Screwie add it to his upcoming R11 Repack, then everyone who likes it can use it on their card, and it will simply load and be beautiful for everyone.

people don't know what tf to do when they get a card and see it has black skin, and whether they got the card from a 3rd place or in a bundle, they don't know how to proceed
Just send them HERE :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SardanticDecay

Kiss_69

Oct 2, 2021
View attachment 1185525

Can someone create Jack from Mass Effect please?
I found a Jack Subject Zero Mass Effect card in the Modpack folder under the folder structure HS2DX/Userdata/chara/female. I don't know who made it or if it came with the betterrepack but it had her head but no tattoos or her clothes.
I modded it and tried to create her outfit as best I could with the basic assets. I apparently either found her tattoos at some point or again they came with the better repack. I do not remember. LOL.
At any rate here's a modified card of Jack I did with some outfits based on a card someone created (and head they edited in). I would totally give that person credit except I haven't found Jack on any of the card sites.
The picture is just to show what the card looks like and is not the card. The card was too big to upload directly due to her tattoo overlays so its in a zip file in the download link.
Subject Zero.png

Last edited:

s.kirmish

Jul 28, 2017
I worked on a nice beach home in AI Shoujo that uses the option to build outside the confines of the grid and is therefore larger. It features a nice bedroom and bath who look over the rocks of the cliff to the waterfall. Here halfway done:
upper floor 1.jpg upper floor 2.jpg
Eventually I decided to roof it off with only glass. It doesn't look to good from the outside and feels like ruining the setup to be honest, but it is soo much more pleasant from the inside, not to mention practical for scene camera work.
complete.jpg

Here is the actual building card:
2022_0817_0905_22_614.png

It comes fully furnished, but all the furnishing is neatly in two extra folders and can be removed easily. Some of the sex furniture placement perhaps doesn't make too much sense, because I didn't have enough space to properly fit everything between the proper stuff.
I already tested this with a group of 4 girls and it worked.(more intensive testing because I walled off the only way out shortly before the fallen tree by the river) For some reason they still rarely use the actual bed so far and rather sleep on couch, mattresses, or even the grass outside. I am wondering whether that is natural, or if the AI is just more reluctant to climb 2 flights of stairs before doing anything.

-Edit: Some interior view at sunrise
1.png 2.jpg

Last edited:

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
AI Housing !
For those that still like the girls run around and watch them do their stuff. I made another building with big open rooms for the island. The card is attached at the end, move it under housing into folder 03

As bonus, I'll add my save (unzip into gamedirectory) with enough ressources and all housingitems unlocked.
Make a backup of you save-folder !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Card:
2022_0816_1621_53_911.png

(It seems, I accidently posted in the wrong thread, so I reposted)

Last edited:
Reactions: noob2001

WeissMG

Jan 24, 2022
Anyway before I get back on topic, I like to apologize to everyone that may see this back and forth. This is not the thread for this. Turbojoe, I am sorry for keeping the conversion on this going with this person as I know you tried to end it sooner.

Now~ I have a new lady you may be interested in~ Yamagishi Rein, A Snarky tsundere Whose a bit sadistic. HS2_2022-08-17-03-45-43-749.png HS2_2022-08-17-05-16-29-499.png
This Card utilizes The Next Gen Shaders

Jan 30, 2021
Golly, I hope I didn't start that bickerbash before... in any case, new honey from the hive! She REALLY does smile like that, people.

May need this set of zipmods, along with Better Repack R10:

Always always, IF our card you load DOES NOT look exactly like these snaps on your machine, PLEASE reach out. We'll get her sorted for you in 10 minutes or less by sending any missing mods you may require. Screenshot of the difference in load would be great 2!
SCAR.png

HS2_2022-08-17-04-12-49-151.png
brucesgirl2.png
HS2ChaF_20220817040057430.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes