[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
But I refuse to believe so very many creators are intentionally using the Muscular Arms uncensors willy-nilly when they ruin the costume. Anyone have any idea? Does the card do the same for you guys? If not, which uncensor DOES it have?
most creators seem to use the Default Uncensor, which usually gets replaced by a random Uncensor, depending on your plugin settings.
if you don't select a specific Uncensor for Default, or configure the exclusion list for random selection, weird Uncensors get picked sometimes.

in your card's case I got this:
1660888806999.png
Since I only have BP5s in my random selection, that means it wasn't set to Default
Also, I've actually deactivated MA in KKManager, anyways ;)

Last edited:

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Since Pathos fixed my LIN skin problem maybe the thread could have an opinion on this..
This card is not my work. I downloaded it today.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is how she loads up.
View attachment 1992172

This is the culprit

View attachment 1992174

But I refuse to believe so very many creators are intentionally using the Muscular Arms uncensors willy-nilly when they ruin the costume. Anyone have any idea? Does the card do the same for you guys? If not, which uncensor DOES it have?
Using BR9.
Loaded the card, and this is what I get right out of the bag.

Reactions: tretete

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
most creators seem to use the Default Uncensor, which usually gets replaced by a random Uncensor, depending on your plugin settings.
if you don't select a specific Uncensor for Default, or configure the exclusion list for random selection, weird Uncensors get picked sometimes.

in your card's case I got this:
View attachment 1992192
Since I only have BP5s in my random selection, that means it wasn't set to Default
Also, I've actually deactivated MA in KKManager, anyways ;)
That's not the problem. Checked that months ago.

I had someone else load the card, they had the same issue. We've determined that the most likely event is that it's ok in AIS
but not in HS2. Anyone got AIS installed who can check?

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
That's not the problem. Checked that months ago.
Good, that's why I double checked how it loads for me as well ;)

EDIT:
I've triple and quadruple checked now:
1660890608653.png
The card is set to sac.innie for sure, also my old AIS R10 loads that Uncensor.
Don't know if that helps, but it at least shows that it isn't the card's fault that the MA was loaded.

Last edited:

FearMy3Inch

Dec 16, 2018
If you have Better Repack R10, you may get this honey to load...

View attachment 1992130
View attachment 1992131
Looks great! everything loaded properly except for the lower dress part for some reason which I tried searching for but couldn't find anywhere.
Screenshot (120).png
only thing I could find was the creators patreon but they didn't have it on there, if you could point me to where I can find it that would be much appreciated. thank you for sharing the card

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Looks great! everything loaded properly except for the lower dress part for some reason which I tried searching for but couldn't find anywhere.
View attachment 1992209
only thing I could find was the creators patreon but they didn't have it on there, if you could point me to where I can find it that would be much appreciated. thank you for sharing the card
since I had my KKManager already open for the posts above, I've checked yours too.
the mod IS in the Sideloader Modpack, maybe update it, or check if it was disabled.

\mods\Sideloader Modpack\tAOb\[tAOb] Nami_Wedding v1.0.0.zipmod

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Good, that's why I double checked how it loads for me as well ;)

EDIT:
I've triple and quadruple checked now:
View attachment 1992215
The card is set to sac.innie for sure, also my old AIS R10 loads that Uncensor.
Don't know if that helps, but it at least shows that it isn't the card's fault that the MA was loaded.
That totally backs up what we were thinking the issue might be. Thanks!
I'll maybe have to talk to STN about this incompatibility.

FearMy3Inch

Dec 16, 2018
since I had my KKManager already open for the posts above, I've checked yours too.
the mod IS in the Sideloader Modpack, maybe update it, or check if it was disabled.

\mods\Sideloader Modpack\tAOb\[tAOb] Nami_Wedding v1.0.0.zipmod

I have no clue as to why the outfit wasn't in the file to begin with but I installed the mod manually from the link you sent and now it works. thank you (y)

Jun 11, 2022
Since Pathos fixed my LIN skin problem maybe the thread could have an opinion on this..
This card is not my work. I downloaded it today.

This is how she loads up.
View attachment 1992172

This is the culprit

View attachment 1992174

Using BR9.
Loaded the card, and this is what I get right out of the bag.
It might actually be that it didn't even have a specific uncensor applied, might have just been set to "default", and if you check your uncensor plugin settings, make sure it's not set to apply "random" uncensor to the default selection. This is a FAQ I see in the discord server as well.

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
It might actually be that it didn't even have a specific uncensor applied, might have just been set to "default", and if you check your uncensor plugin settings, make sure it's not set to apply "random" uncensor to the default selection. This is a FAQ I see in the discord server as well.
so you've read both their posts, but not my replies inbetween? :ROFLMAO:

Already said the same, then checked in HS2 and AIS, to make sure it's not default.
Then looked into the card data with KKmanager: it's normal sac.innie ;)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes