[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

animeowns

Oct 5, 2021
here is futa Cindy Aurum ffxv card for honey select 2 enjoy and using pathos top and shorts ;)

mods cunihinx zipmod

1660054188264.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ppunter2015
Jun 11, 2022
I need your help pleaaaase!

So, I downloaded the mods proposed by the people posting their characters here, as well as those already provided in the ScrewThisNoise repack... But despite that, I have three common bugs, the first, the skin of the characters turning black coal, the seconds, the body doing weird things, the nails becoming very long, the vagina sticking to the ground, funny things..
And the fact that some clothes also take a funny look

It seems to me that I have installed the mods quite well, are there any missing to avoid this kind of case?
1. Black skin, you are either missing Hanmens next gen skins mod, or you need to launch the game using graphics mod, and only graphics mod, not in DHH. Hanmens is a paid mod tho.
2. stretched out genitals on the floor, sounds like you have duplicate uncensors, but might also be that your bepinx plugin is out of date
3. stretched out nails...I don't know, but if I were to wager, I'd say same cause as point 2

Points 2 and 3 can be easily avoided if you just get a fresh copy of STN's better repack and DO NOT OVERLAP IT with the old root folder or with steam download or whatever the heck else.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
1. Black skin, you are either missing Hanmens next gen skins mod, or you need to launch the game using graphics mod, and only graphics mod, not in DHH. Hanmens is a paid mod tho.
2. stretched out genitals on the floor, sounds like you have duplicate uncensors, but might also be that your bepinx plugin is out of date
3. stretched out nails...I don't know, but if I were to wager, I'd say same cause as point 2

Points 2 and 3 can be easily avoided if you just get a fresh copy of STN's better repack and DO NOT OVERLAP IT with the old root folder or with steam download or whatever the heck else.
1. How can I launch the game using only graphics mod?

2 and 3. I'm gonna look about the bepinx plugin, for the duplicate uncensors, i don'tknow..

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Gnomish Tinker Tana Geartooth

0.png

You were looking forward to visiting the afternoon market with your old friend Tana, but you ran late! Tana, of course, didn't notice. She was too busy with her latest project, and now the sun is setting. The market is closed by now.
You follow her to her room where she peels off her work clothes. She's never been shy around you. But today there's a new glint in her eye...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----
Gnomes: a race identified by a small stature, possessing larger-than-normal eyes, ears, and noses. Their keen senses and keener minds make them uniquely talented scouts and engineers.
-----
Tana is (I think) the cutest character I've ever made. She's small and petite, but still big enough that all the positions work with a minimum of tweaking. If you'd like a gnome of your very own, or if there's something else you're looking to create, my commissions are always open!

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
Surely! Here ya go!

Yep, we did over 300 last year all up. They're all at the SS.

And here is a nice video of some gorgeous girls from Brazil. The one playing volleyball may be their holy-moliest.
Awesome, cheers buddy

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Darina
A natural blonde, just dyeing her hair :) Her sister doesn't...
Darina 0.png

Big card -
Gallery -
Additional clothing sets -

Last edited:

garrysbox

Oct 7, 2020
Dude? You need MORE to get the girls to load the way your SUPER AMAZING :) (y) snaps show her. This is what she looks like on a fresh R10--without that infernal Hanmen skin shader--and two more two mods its missing. Can you provide those zipmods in a MEGA link--AS WELL as an actual screenshot of how she looks on your machine? Thanks D!
View attachment 1967653
EDIT:
Ok, I'm procrastinating about those Blueprints rn... I fiddled with that amazing nurse of Daggoth's and make her so she no longer needs that Hanmen skin, or the shoes. I'm not sure what the rq m1 is but in any case, here's the card that came out--after trying to play with the lighting to get her more like your screensnaps:
View attachment 1967696
And here's the card if yas wanna try her out...
View attachment 1967697
All credit to Daggoth!! :) I just so hate it when our cards are loaded by people and there's something missing. AHHHH!!
Hi Pathos! Thank you for converting or changing the card for DHH. Please can you tell us how you did it or if you don't mind, please can you convert the other cards (Daggoth) as well for me.
Thanks again and stay awesome!

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
As promised

Mariana
(Darina's little sister)
Mariana 0.png

Big card -
Second clothing set -
Gallery -

@
garrysbox
... Open the material editor
reset all values/items with an "*" (asterisk)
save a new card
reload

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Pamela Isley (Poison Ivy) (Retro Batman TAS)

0.png

I made some compromises to get this working the way I wanted, and I'm only about 85% happy with the result, but if I keep messing with it then I'll mess it up. So, here's Poison Ivy! I based her on her Season 1-2 Batman TAS appearances. And yes, she is wearing her costume under her clothing!

Reactions: GlacierC and lopo
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes