[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 30, 2021
Well ...
As I'm making some new characters, there's an issue I still can't resolve. I saw some guys making tiny characters and decided to make a Little Woman. The problem is in the deformation of the legs in certain poses and it can be seen in figures with different proportions. Has anyone found a solution for this?
View attachment 1968152

... And here's a girl without problems :) :
I think that issue is because of the heels, not the shorter legs. Try a different less "high" pair & see if the ankle returns to normal. As you have done quite well in your example, although possible to have "visually" shorter girls, there will be other issues and "floating" depending on the BR version you use.

I think it is largely due to how the game(R10BR), instead of locking the feet to the ground(like my R3.2BR with older mods actually does), pulls them up into the "floating" air when you fiddle with the Whole Leg Scale Y slider. That's the worst and possibly an issue others will have when they load some of our older work on the latest Repack. See originally our workflow for legs was to always shorten that Y slider just a bit so the knees stop bending on the default idle-I so hate that bendy shit. Live and learn.

In any case, the reason for the floating is the latest Better Penetration.dll. If I replace just it with an older version in R10, no more floating on legs on the floor with less than 100 values on the Whole Leg Scale slider. Bare and flat shoed feet stick to the floor great. BUT then I lose my amazing high heel "align-to-floor" check box on the "N" keyboard shortcut menu. Heels just clip right through the floor again.

Bottom line, with so many potentials for BS, ALWAYS make your honey with a bit of height about them.

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
I think that issue is because of the heels, not the shorter legs. Try a different less "high" pair & see if the ankle returns to normal. As you have done quite well in your example, although possible to have "visually" shorter girls, there will be other issues and "floating" depending on the BR version you use.

I think it is largely due to how the game(R10BR), instead of locking the feet to the ground(like my R3.2BR with older mods actually does), pulls them up into the "floating" air when you fiddle with the Whole Leg Scale Y slider. That's the worst and possibly an issue others will have when they load some of our older work on the latest Repack. See originally our workflow for legs was to always shorten that Y slider just a bit so the knees stop bending on the default idle-I so hate that bendy shit. Live and learn.

In any case, the reason for the floating is the latest Better Penetration.dll. If I replace just it with an older version in R10, no more floating on legs on the floor with less than 100 values on the Whole Leg Scale slider. Bare and flat shoed feet stick to the floor great. BUT then I lose my amazing high heel "align-to-floor" check box on the "N" keyboard shortcut menu. Heels just clip right through the floor again.

Bottom line, with so many potentials for BS, ALWAYS make your honey with a bit of height about them.
Thank You.
I found it, thanks to a hint in your answer :)
When I shorten the legs I use only the Y-axis slider (72% in this case), and then fix the "cf_j_Hips"-bone ...
When the legs are smaller in X,Y and Z they need "re-sculpting", but the deformation in the ankles almost disappears. I'll also try the "girl-with-different-legs" in the game to see how it works. :)

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Very interesting explanation!

But if I understood right there seem no solution in the other direction: "LONG LEGS"

For example I got this amazing card of Elf Warrior Ivy from CHWxXx ( , character original from Dmytro Bajda)
Ivy-pic.jpg [Chw]HS2ChaF_Ivy.png

These stunning proportions are a dream and surprisingly well working in game, but in some animations a little weird leg bending is detectable.
Here are the leg scales increased, but this causes the "bottom plate" being located in middle hight of the calves.
Ivy-Legscale1.jpg

My theory is: if there is a way to move this "bottom plate" down under the feet as at standard Whole Leg Scale will help the animations and also rectify the body measurement datas.

If anybody know how to adjust this reference plane I would be very happy :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Lot147 and lopo

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
hey guys, is there a way to create mods for this game from 3ds max's files.
This is minato's kunai i created a while ago. i searched for tutorials on to how to create mods but found nothing fruitful.
so i need a little help.
BTW what do you think about the renders below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There still are some imperfections specifically in the jutsu formula but i am pretty much satisfied with the result.
i tried exporting the model in blender but it wasn't clean in there.

Reactions: lopo and turbojoe

tretete

Jan 19, 2021

But if I understood right there seem no solution in the other direction: "LONG LEGS"

For example I got this amazing card of Elf Warrior Ivy from CHWxXx ( , character original from Dmytro Bajda)
View attachment 1969061 View attachment 1968975

These stunning proportions are a dream and surprisingly well working in game, but in some animations a little weird leg bending is detectable.
Here are the leg scales increased, but this causes the "bottom plate" being located in middle hight of the calves.
View attachment 1969023

My theory is: if there is a way to move this "bottom plate" down under the feet as at standard Whole Leg Scale will help the animations and also rectify the body measurement datas.

Somewhere around BR3 a guy shared some wisdom on making shorter legs (guess it works with longer ones too).After BR7 (I guess) the problem seemed to be solved but I still do this.
Earlier the legs were literally breaking in animated poses when you make them shorter.
So if you want, try it.
When you change the leg scale with -10% (from 100 to 90), also change the cf_j_Hips' X,Y and Z scales +10%.
Having in mind my previous problem, it's almost fine if the change is up to 15% ...
HS2_2022-08-06-23-02-34-740.jpg

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
This is minato's kunai i created a while ago. i searched for tutorials on to how to create mods but found nothing fruitful.
so i need a little help.
BTW what do you think about the renders below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There still are some imperfections specifically in the jutsu formula but i am pretty much satisfied with the result.
i tried exporting the model in blender but it wasn't clean in there.
Did you check here: ?

Reactions: lopo and I92822
Jan 30, 2021
Thank You.
I found it, thanks to a hint in your answer :)
When I shorten the legs I use only the Y-axis slider (72% in this case), and then fix the "cf_j_hip"-bone ...
When the legs are smaller in X,Y and Z they need "re-sculpting", but the deformation in the ankles almost disappears. I'll also try the "girl-with-different-legs" in the game to see how it works. :)
You are welcome, Trete! Music to my ears when someone I instruct learns and grows.
No, just not really short ones. Not with the latest BetterPenetration dll present anyway. As I said, if you use say the attached "old" dll instead of the latest, you get an older UE in the Plugins screen, NO high heel support, and the feet seem to stick to the floor plate, allowing essentially short, long, etc legs--at least until you add heels.
There's no way I know to adjust the general "floor" location coordinate wise.

192 said:
so i need a little help.
Sure there is! :) I'm not certain if ANY other Illusion mod artisan uses MAX(they all looooovvvvve Blender(in childish accent). But yes, the easiest approach is to import an "exported" FBX accessory file another mod artisan has created & got working in game. You can learn alot from painstaking study of your buds' success. :)

How you import an "exported FBX" is to use a free app (included with the Better Repacks) called SB3Utility. It's made by this total dick burger over at IllusionSoft Discord but his/her/its app is pretty nice if you don't know/want to learn Unity also. Unpacking a zipmod, you find all its guts. The CSVs that tell the game what your mod is called, what its texture's name is, etc. The thumbnail.unity3d files are there, which provide a selectable icon for your mod in Maker, and you have the mod.unity3d file(s) themselves. These are how you get your first "exported" accessory FBX.
Sorry this is a total nutshell workflow. But essentially once you have imported an exported game asset into MAX, you can replace/skinwrap your new mod to its original structure, export FBX, import FBX into a brand new zipmod(or the one you're studying too). Whatever you can do to get your stuff in the game, do it to it, Pruitt. Then you can figure out how to make it all work pretty later.

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
You are welcome, Trete! Music to my ears when someone I instruct learns and grows.

No, just not really short ones. Not with the latest BetterPenetration dll present anyway. As I said, if you use say the attached "old" dll instead of the latest, you get an older UE in the Plugins screen, NO high heel support, and the feet seem to stick to the floor plate, allowing essentially short, long, etc legs--at least until you add heels.
There's no way I know to adjust the general "floor" location coordinate wise.

Sure there is! :) I'm not certain if ANY other Illusion mod artisan uses MAX(they all looooovvvvve Blender(in childish accent). But yes, the easiest approach is to import an "exported" FBX accessory file another mod artisan has created & got working in game. You can learn alot from painstaking study of your buds' success. :)

How you import an "exported FBX" is to use a free app (included with the Better Repacks) called SB3Utility. It's made by this total dick burger over at IllusionSoft Discord but his/her/its app is pretty nice if you don't know/want to learn Unity also. Unpacking a zipmod, you find all its guts. The CSVs that tell the game what your mod is called, what its texture's name is, etc. The thumbnail.unity3d files are there, which provide a selectable icon for your mod in Maker, and you have the mod.unity3d file(s) themselves. These are how you get your first "exported" accessory FBX.
Sorry this is a total nutshell workflow. But essentially once you have imported an exported game asset into MAX, you can replace/skinwrap your new mod to its original structure, export FBX, import FBX into a brand new zipmod(or the one you're studying too). Whatever you can do to get your stuff in the game, do it to it, Pruitt. Then you can figure out how to make it all work pretty later.
i actually create renders for interior and exterior building design, like a bedroom or kitchen in 3DS MAX, so i have knack for it and sometimes i just create random stuff. i have started learning blender but i don't know i always try to learn these kinda stuff when my exams are going on (xD). and thanks for your help(y)

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
Morning guys

Anyone know why it now looks like this when I load Hanmen next gen shaders/textures? Not had this issue before and no recent mods added regarding skin types etc. Doesnt do it with the face though, only the body

1659851860159.png 1659851937393.png

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
HAHAHA! Yep! Less blowup dolly...
View attachment 1967977

I think the real Mattie has pretty small hips. If you see some of her snaps wider its because they PSed her ass. But I can widen her a bit, too:
View attachment 1967994
My concern on your load of her however is Mattie's eyes!!:unsure: That looks like a glitch in one of the custom faces. If you load certain custom heads after loading an initial card, their eyes will be spaced too far apart. The fix is a simple reload, and thankfully only happens in Maker. If you have the old zipmod for her custom head, try her "wider" business here:
View attachment 1967990
Hey Pathos
Loving the work and thanks for sharing however I seem to be missing this mod

1659877595967.png

Have a shed load of your cards etc, must have missed this one

Bazooka26

Aug 24, 2020
Morning guys

Anyone know why it now looks like this when I load Hanmen next gen shaders/textures? Not had this issue before and no recent mods added regarding skin types etc. Doesnt do it with the face though, only the body

View attachment 1969780 View attachment 1969782

Did you load it in Graphics mod...coz it causes problems in DHH..

Also you can try Hanmens presets in Graphics mod...Aces is quite good.

Jan 30, 2021
i actually create renders for interior and exterior building design, like a bedroom or kitchen in 3DS MAX, so i have knack for it and sometimes i just create random stuff. i have started learning blender but i don't know i always try to learn these kinda stuff when my exams are going on (xD). and thanks for your help(y)
Problem: Procrastination - the art of dodging and or avoiding the silly fear of failure.
Solution: Nutup - hitting the fucking gas whether you can see the road in front of you, or not.

Good luck in your studies, man. :coffee:

Jan 30, 2021
Hey Pathos
Loving the work and thanks for sharing however I seem to be missing this mod

View attachment 1970466

Have a shed load of your cards etc, must have missed this one
Surely! Here ya go!

Yep, we did over 300 last year all up. They're all at the SS.

And here is a nice video of some gorgeous girls from Brazil. The one playing volleyball may be their holy-moliest.

Last edited:
Reactions: BoobaFoot and lopo
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes