[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
P.S. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding as you said
It 100% was, it was not a comment on you, your cards or your posts.

I have the card , but i don't know if it should be shared :censored:
That sounded to us like you were unsure whether you want to share a pay-walled card, that's why turbojoe and I answered to your post.

I never share characters from other authors and seriously i'm not interested
Sure, up to you. We didn't know you were talking about your own card ;)
We were trying to help with your perceived moral dilemma. Turns out, we misunderstood your post, too. :oops:

- 'a large portion' of the content here on F95 is pirated = I've known that for a long time :rolleyes:
- selling cards is not allowed (by Illusion) = There are people who sell their cards from Patreon or Discord , didn't you know?
I was just stating the appearant situation... not trying to educate you here. And yes, I know ( :rolleyes: ) , people sell cards, which they shouldn't. Also other people share pay-walled cards, which the creators and their defenders think they shouldn't....
Nobody has the moral high ground on either side. :ROFLMAO:

- many people request or share cards by other creators = I fucking know , but is not my "style"
- sharing pay-walled cards is allowed, some here feel bad for the creators, though = As i said before , that's not my style
I don't pay anything to anyone because i only use my creations in the game
Good, now we know your style:
You just wanted to tell that you got it, because you've made it, but think that it shouldn't be shared here. (y)
You also didn't need our input or info, got it. ;)

Then we can move on. :D Misunderstandings solved :cool:

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1966816 View attachment 1966820
I don't use fusion to produce tons of "same-looking" cards, the goal is to produce a face that is looking good by using cards that are already looking good. Don't do the same job ten times !
This Honey2 card was NOT made with Fusion... and it looks NOTHING like Maddie, either. Also, Diffy, you should probly hide your eyes because this honey isn't an inflatable eith--well PARTS of her were but...:geek:
PATHOS - Madison.png

zecon said:
I have the card , but i don't know if it should be shared :censored:
I think you should. If you don't, then you condone selling cards. We did have a Patreon, and we do now have a Subscribe Star, which is meant to accept donations to keep our studio alive. But if you ask for a PATHOS card, it's yours. Like this one for example:
94273138_p2_master1200.jpg HS2ChaF_20220805184249765.png
It's not that dude's card, nor is is exact. But it's a nice character, too. Hope you like our Silicone Ivy, 5v! I'd make you a version of the other 2 but I gotta get back to these stinkin blueprints! :cry:

Jan 30, 2021
Oh and...
selling cards is not allowed (by Illusion)
Wanna know something else not "allowed" by Illusion? Last May (2021) when I approached Illusion for a consultant job in Yokohama, you know what they told me? They said ALL our cards were ILLEGAL except for what Kee had made for our group. Why? Because Kee(graduated & no longer creating for PATHOS:cry:) was the only person actually IN JAPAN. They said us even playing Honey Select 2 outside Japan is illegal and against their stupid export laws there! But alas... the only truly free among us are us outlaws. Now... who want's to be a cowboy??? :cool:

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Oh and...

Wanna know something else not "allowed" by Illusion? Last May (2021) when I approached Illusion for a consultant job in Yokohama, you know what they told me? They said ALL our cards were ILLEGAL except for what Kee had made for our group. Why? Because Kee(graduated & no longer creating for PATHOS:cry:) was the only person actually IN JAPAN. They said us even playing Honey Select 2 outside Japan is illegal and against their stupid export laws there! But alas... the only truly free among us are us outlaws. Now... who want's to be a cowboy??? :cool:

Yeah, that's Japan for you. Gotta love'em. :D
( I sure do) :ROFLMAO:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I share only my own creations and i have never shown a character that was not mine on this thread , btw i already made some contributions , you should only investigate and not comment nonsense :cautious:
Well - as 3Days assumed it seems you misunderstood my answer. I really thought you´re unsure to share the card and only wanted to support your decision.
It was never my intention to attack you in any way.

And yes, English isn´t my first language, so I apologize for unclear expression :cry:

Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1965846

Medic Dameia
Ship's science officer

Body showcase:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Card:
View attachment 1965843

Requirements:
Credits:
  • Body based on one of Sykosis card
Dude? You need MORE to get the girls to load the way your SUPER AMAZING :) (y) snaps show her. This is what she looks like on a fresh R10--without that infernal Hanmen skin shader--and two more two mods its missing. Can you provide those zipmods in a MEGA link--AS WELL as an actual screenshot of how she looks on your machine? Thanks D!
goodgodhemustbehelped.jpg
EDIT:
Ok, I'm procrastinating about those Blueprints rn... I fiddled with that amazing nurse of Daggoth's and make her so she no longer needs that Hanmen skin, or the shoes. I'm not sure what the rq m1 is but in any case, here's the card that came out--after trying to play with the lighting to get her more like your screensnaps:
playwithlighting.jpg
And here's the card if yas wanna try her out...
HS2ChaF_20220805194305352.png
All credit to Daggoth!! :) I just so hate it when our cards are loaded by people and there's something missing. AHHHH!!

Last edited:

Dagg0th

Jan 20, 2022
Dude? You need MORE to get the girls to load the way your SUPER AMAZING :) (y) snaps show her. This is what she looks like on a fresh R10--without that infernal Hanmen skin shader--and two more two mods its missing. Can you provide those zipmods in a MEGA link--AS WELL as an actual screenshot of how she looks on your machine? Thanks D!
View attachment 1967653
EDIT:
Ok, I'm procrastinating about those Blueprints rn... I fiddled with that amazing nurse of Daggoth's and make her so she no longer needs that Hanmen skin, or the shoes. I'm not sure what the rq m1 is but in any case, here's the card that came out--after trying to play with the lighting to get her more like your screensnaps:
View attachment 1967696
And here's the card if yas wanna try her out...
View attachment 1967697
All credit to Daggoth!! :) I just so hate it when our cards are loaded by people and there's something missing. AHHHH!!
Hi Pathos

There's is a reason why I put this...
Screenshot_1.png

Lol No DHH =P

Now regarding missing mods.. well [SENA]EVA RQ M2021 skirt is in sideloader
HS2_2022-08-05-19-04-28-128.jpg

Screenshot_2.png

I'm using BR9, probably there was some movement and was removed from BR10? dunno

Same for sekhmet_shoes
Screenshot_3.png

Jan 30, 2021
Hi Pathos

There's is a reason why I put this...
View attachment 1967763

Lol No DHH =P

Now regarding missing mods.. well [SENA]EVA RQ M2021 skirt is in sideloader
View attachment 1967767

View attachment 1967771

I'm using BR9, probably there was some movement and was removed from BR10? dunno

Same for sekhmet_shoes
View attachment 1967777

Thanks for these links, D! Again, very imaginative characters AND amazing visuals, as well!

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
This Honey2 card was NOT made with Fusion... and it looks NOTHING like Maddie, either. Also, Diffy, you should probly hide your eyes because this honey isn't an inflatable eith--well PARTS of her were but...:geek:
View attachment 1967507

I think you should. If you don't, then you condone selling cards. We did have a Patreon, and we do now have a Subscribe Star, which is meant to accept donations to keep our studio alive. But if you ask for a PATHOS card, it's yours. Like this one for example:
View attachment 1967600 View attachment 1967603
It's not that dude's card, nor is is exact. But it's a nice character, too. Hope you like our Silicone Ivy, 5v! I'd make you a version of the other 2 but I gotta get back to these stinkin blueprints! :cry:
Dude, I love your group's face talents, but.. what the actual fuck? Why do so many of your girls look like... this? It looks like her measurements are 35-20-22 or something. She's got little alien hips and scoliosis.

And it's not a simple thing to change either! There's a LOT of bonemod going into getting those weird tiny-yet-sharp-looking pelvis bones.

1659757765269.png 1659757807711.png

Jan 30, 2021
Dude, I love your group's face talents, but.. what the actual fuck? Why do so many of your girls look like... this? It looks like her measurements are 35-20-22 or something. She's got little alien hips and scoliosis.

And it's not a simple thing to change either! There's a LOT of bonemod going into getting those weird tiny-yet-sharp-looking pelvis bones.

View attachment 1967848 View attachment 1967850
HAHAHA! Yep! Less blowup dolly...
lesscurves.png

I think the real Mattie has pretty small hips. If you see some of her snaps wider its because they PSed her ass. But I can widen her a bit, too:
widenedabit.png
My concern on your load of her however is Mattie's eyes!!:unsure: That looks like a glitch in one of the custom faces. If you load certain custom heads after loading an initial card, their eyes will be spaced too far apart. The fix is a simple reload, and thankfully only happens in Maker. If you have the old zipmod for her custom head, try her "wider" business here:
HS2ChaF_20220806002941359.png

Last edited:

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
View attachment 1967977

I think the real Mattie has pretty small hips. If you see some of her snaps wider its because they PSed her ass. But I can widen her a bit, too:
View attachment 1967994
My concern on your load of her however is Mattie's eyes!!:unsure: That looks like a glitch in one of the custom faces. If you load certain custom heads after loading an initial card, their eyes will be spaced too far apart. The fix is a simple reload, and thankfully only happens in Maker. If you have the old zipmod for her custom head, try her "wider" business here:
View attachment 1967990
Sexy.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
View attachment 1967977

View attachment 1967994
View attachment 1967990
That one at least looks human. I have a whole archive of PATHOS cards and fully half or more have those weird hips that just remind me of this card:

644170_AISChaF_20190831134500108.png

Ganfatrai

Feb 24, 2021
Ok took me 45 minutes not 10, because i made several fusions. But see ? no more weird eyes. and the result seems fine to me.
View attachment 1966428
Nice. Did you use the Madison Ivy card that I made in the fusion?
The face kinda looks similar to that.

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8700693
Edit: This one is really nice. I would have been happy if I had managed to make that!

Last edited:

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Well ...
As I'm making some new characters, there's an issue I still can't resolve. I saw some guys making tiny characters and decided to make a Little Woman. The problem is in the deformation of the legs in certain poses and it can be seen in figures with different proportions. Has anyone found a solution for this?
HS2_2022-08-06-10-23-56-394.jpg

... And here's a girl without problems :) :

Cordelia
Cordelia 0.png

Big card -
Gallery -

Last edited:
Reactions: jvalent2
Jan 4, 2021
Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes