[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Ogre Maiden Tamigurk K'rangoth

t0.png

Ogres are best known as big, violent brutes. The reputation is honestly earned, but there's another side to ogres, one that only the bravest of humans can experience. Tamigurk is on her Gish-na Kroll Sukdah - in common, this means something like "romantic walkabout," although there is a nuance that doesn't quite come through in the translation. She is eager to challenge hapless adventurers, not to steal their lives and coin, but rather in the hopes of being bested, defeated by a warrior who will make a suitable mate.

Upon finding a suitable partner, she will engage in courtship. This courtship will be very physical, but also surprisingly emotional; despite valuing strength above all, ogres have long recognized that a happy pairing produces a better result. Stronger bonds, stronger clan.

Should her chosen mate best her brawn and connect with her heart, she will most likely return with them to her clan. It is not unheard of for an ogre on her Gish-na Kroll to remain with her mate instead, however. Such females are considered emissaries, responsible for establishing new clans or securing trade. The Dwarves in particular are welcoming to ogre emissaries, but the lands of Elf and Man have yet to see past their fearsome countenance, and hold long grudges.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

icelore

Feb 1, 2021
I noticed some of the characters I have downloaded import fine to AI Shoujo, but have "frozen" faces. No blinking, not speaking lines when testing voices, not reacting to changing eye/mouth state in save screen.

Mostly seem to be ones using Hanman Next Gen, which I do have. I was able to unstuck them by resetting face type and then reapplying shader but then noticed their teeth no longer animate and remain always in an "open" state.
They do work fine without using Hanman Face though.

Anyone has ever run into this issue?

Reactions: trunksmdz

blat369

Jan 4, 2022
(Xeyniu) Nanami character Mod:

check out our content sharing discord at this link:
Thanks, Man.

On a side note, I see you posted unencrypted xyth24 mods, I happen to have xyth24 Nanami, but its encrypted, can you point me on a direction to unencrypt it?, Or any info on DBlin Nanami, not sure which one is more accurate if DBlin or Xyth24.

Thuanakbl

May 31, 2022
Sure man. You can have my "Bonelight" preset! It reminds me of the old Baroque period painting. But you can actually click F5 then Presets, and choose from the originals your Repack build has. My version is R10. Also, in case you want them too, I got a whole bunch of DHH presets. The Church and Underwater are coolest I thought.
Not sure which will be right for your taste if any. But you ain't gonna know until you find out. :)
View attachment 1973633

View attachment 1973651
FYI2... if your willing to spend the time, and have a solid graphics card(sold hair and blood for an RTX 3080) the F5 Graphics settings can be worlds better simply because of the vastness of options. I mostly use DHH because it's very good, most of our fans do not have 3080 cards, and we would appear dishonest if our honeys are depicted in such extremes but never load the same on most everyone elses game. I so hate not being universal. :cry:
thanks sir. Very nice

Jan 30, 2021
Hi Pathos! Thank you for converting or changing the card for DHH. Please can you tell us how you did it or if you don't mind, please can you convert the other cards (Daggoth) as well for me.
Thanks again and stay awesome!
ABSOLUTELY, G. The trick to essentially fuck(in a bad way) the Hanmen BS on a card is to load it, then BODY > Material Editor (Head) > scroll to see Hanmen/Next-Gen Face > click Reset.
Immediately, you see the head skin return to its default. Now do the exact same workflow for her Material Editor(Body).
Then save the card, exit Maker, then reload your saved card to continue working with it.
fuckhanmen.png
IF you do this but you get weird "blood" or "wet" skin textures...
fuckhanmen2.png

You must then "trick" the skin back to normal by toggling its Facial Type (head mesh) from its original, to a new one, then back. For the body, simply choose a different Uncensor Selector Body. Then save and done.

I tell you if there was time, I'd get our team to scourge the community and just convert every card an author posts that uses Hanmen Skin--but FAILS to ever mention the character uses this good but essentially unnecessary & largely more troublesome "premium" mod. I'm not usually a negative dude, but fuck Hanmen for making so much issues by firstly charging for something that really should have been added to Better Repack ages ago by default so everyone can enjoy the slightly better skin AND ZERO issues. As for my issues, I'm having a memory one.
You guys use the DBlin heads, right??
DBLin Western Head.png
Can you tell me if your characters using the DBlin Type 3 head has teeth like this?? I ask because I cannot remember if we modded his head mod with our new teeth mesh/texture or DBlin did!
Oh and if yas want Miss Stefanny there, it was done by my buddy B. Hope it's cool to share here, man! I adored it when she first loaded on me screen dis morning.
HS2ChaF_20220428000710088.png

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes