[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

I92822

Oct 2, 2021
Problem: Procrastination - the art of dodging and or avoiding the silly fear of failure.
Solution: Nutup - hitting the fucking gas whether you can see the road in front of you, or not.

Good luck in your studies, man. :coffee:
Yeah it's just 20 preparatory holidays just make you lazy, and with the subject itself being easy..
I am gonna be gearing up anyways cuz its last year of bachelor's degree and have some jobs collected up for me.. i am gonna leave this game for a while since Marvel's Spiderman is coming on PC.. :D...
And thank you ..

Joeyjojo067

Mar 8, 2020
I think the real Mattie has pretty small hips. If you see some of her snaps wider its because they PSed her ass. But I can widen her a bit, too:
I't means you haven't searched her real measurements like some other creators . It's ok , everyone has their own creativity . Few months ago, someone shared a measurement pluggin here (as I remember) . Here it is, her real measurements :

2022-08-07 13_24_24-Madison Ivy_ Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Measurements – Celebrity Facts.png

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
I't means you haven't searched her real measurements like some other creators . It's ok , everyone has their own creativity . Few months ago, someone shared a measurement pluggin here (as I remember) . Here it is, her real measurements :

View attachment 1970922
Oh kiss my rosy red rump, will ya?? :p A girl not even 5 feet tall whose also "proportionally" voluptuous would still have small hips. Go to one of the X shows in Vegas sometime & find her booth. You'll see just how tiny Maddie is. That said...new jugs of honey for yas! Direct from Yokohama, where it's stiiiiiilllll legal to play Honey Select 2... KIKO!

kiko_PATHOS.png
[P22]Kiko.png

notlekrut

Oct 2, 2017
They prefer to make girls that can only be looked from a precise angle because of their deformations (good enough to advertise your patreon).
I might not agree with the use of fusion, but I also don't create chars based on real people, so not going into that. But, regardless of that, you still hit the nail on the head with this statement. 95% of cards look great in pics only to fall apart the moment you look from another angle(eyes too deep, nose too outward/too skinny, unrealistic eyebrows from another angle, weird jaws and lips, and broken bodies/bones even if we're talking body), and it's very much an issue I've had with most char creators since HS1 when trying to find decent cards.

Reactions: lopo

Thuanakbl

May 31, 2022
Oh kiss my rosy red rump, will ya?? :p A girl not even 5 feet tall whose also "proportionally" voluptuous would still have small hips. Go to one of the X shows in Vegas sometime & find her booth. You'll see just how tiny Maddie is. That said...new jugs of honey for yas! Direct from Yokohama, where it's stiiiiiilllll legal to play Honey Select 2... KIKO!

View attachment 1972051
View attachment 1972052
use dhh or Graphic mod sir ?

georia1120

Mar 10, 2022

View attachment 1972051
View attachment 1972052
need a body shape with good looking and natural realistic at the same time?maybe my post can help a little.
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7706706

animeowns

Oct 5, 2021
Mortal Kombat 11 Skarlet 2x cards different can someone touch up these cards to make it look even better please. ;)
1659984522707.png

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
use dhh or Graphic mod sir ?
I always use DHH, myself. But both have their strong points for use. Especially if you like playing with the Maker backgrounds. Cubemaps are super cool.

not said:
95% of cards look great in pics only to fall apart the moment you look from another angle .
Some artisans will employ Photoshop to actually augment their screen snaps of the models' bodies & even their faces!! This is blatantly dishonest in my opinion. If I had a rupee for every time I loaded an amazing "looking" card to find out it is missing a mod, or just looks like shit...
Our continuing dilemma however is others at times think that about our stuff too! :cry: They will have a different Better Repack version, or have forgotten to dl the attachment/zipmod and apply before loading the card. Then they immediately dismiss PATHOS as being just another gang of dishonest Photoshopping peckerwoods. :sick:

Difdauf was technically just being a difdauf when he said that, but his point is touché. And normally I'd agree it's super hard to get a character to load 100% the same universally--same as developing a website that looks the same for every visitor. But really with Honey girls, it's not hard at all. It just takes one message, at least for us, and we'll help make her load right.

Last edited:

4@ncyEvil

Dec 3, 2019
I always use DHH, myself. But both have their strong points for use. Especially if you like playing with the Maker backgrounds. Cubemaps are super cool.
Yep, agree with that.

I having trouble by using the Graphic Mod due to the archaic design and the sheer amount of different settings, and i will be pleased if you share setting file of Graphic Mod I ruined my own, and don't know how to fix it.

PS: DHH is simple and cool enough, at least for my... :KEK: But he can't do what GMod does.

Jan 30, 2021
Yep, agree with that.

I having trouble by using the Graphic Mod due to the archaic design and the sheer amount of different settings, and i will be pleased if you share setting file of Graphic Mod I ruined my own, and don't know how to fix it.

PS: DHH is simple and cool enough, at least for my... :KEK: But he can't do what GMod does.
Sure man. You can have my "Bonelight" preset! It reminds me of the old Baroque period painting. But you can actually click F5 then Presets, and choose from the originals your Repack build has. My version is R10. Also, in case you want them too, I got a whole bunch of DHH presets. The Church and Underwater are coolest I thought.
Not sure which will be right for your taste if any. But you ain't gonna know until you find out. :)
bonelight01.jpg

bonelight02.jpg
FYI2... if your willing to spend the time, and have a solid graphics card(sold hair and blood for an RTX 3080) the F5 Graphics settings can be worlds better simply because of the vastness of options. I mostly use DHH because it's very good, most of our fans do not have 3080 cards, and we would appear dishonest if our honeys are depicted in such extremes but never load the same on most everyone elses game. I so hate not being universal. :cry:

4@ncyEvil

Dec 3, 2019
Sure man. You can have my "Bonelight" preset! It reminds me of the old Baroque period painting. But you can actually click F5 then Presets, and choose from the originals your Repack build has. My version is R10. Also, in case you want them too, I got a whole bunch of DHH presets. The Church and Underwater are coolest I thought.
Not sure which will be right for your taste if any. But you ain't gonna know until you find out. :)
View attachment 1973633

View attachment 1973651
FYI2... if your willing to spend the time, and have a solid graphics card(sold hair and blood for an RTX 3080) the F5 Graphics settings can be worlds better simply because of the vastness of options. I mostly use DHH because it's very good, most of our fans do not have 3080 cards, and we would appear dishonest if our honeys are depicted in such extremes but never load the same on most everyone elses game. I so hate not being universal. :cry:
Thanks for Informative answer and sharing, mate. That's exactly i'm looking for.
Hope my 1080 worth something or maybe i just start cooking on it. Now there will be something to do at night, and not just watch hentai.
PS: Later want to share my work/Cards in this topic, preview under spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
I might not agree with the use of fusion, but I also don't create chars based on real people, so not going into that. But, regardless of that, you still hit the nail on the head with this statement. 95% of cards look great in pics only to fall apart the moment you look from another angle(eyes too deep, nose too outward/too skinny, unrealistic eyebrows from another angle, weird jaws and lips, and broken bodies/bones even if we're talking body), and it's very much an issue I've had with most char creators since HS1 when trying to find decent cards.
This is why I always try to include 3 or more previews when I post.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Random nerd student.
Card in attachments (Or in my Bepis page, link in my signature)
As per usual, recommend using the latest Hanmen shaders for optimal results. If you don't have them and notice strange skin/nipple color, simply reset the shaders for Head and Body in the mateiral editor.

HS2_2022-08-08-01-32-02-792.png

Jan 4, 2021
Why not ? Is there an implicit rule that forbid fusions ? I mean, you can still spend ton of hours to make some cards manually and use them later to gain some time.
Look, i randoomly took a card from my download file. I have nothing against the card, i downloaded it because i found her interesting. But to be honest, it doesn't look good from close.
I just made one more click and this is what i get : (open them in full size)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i don't see a single reason to not do that click and post the first version except for some extreme fusion material.
And if you think "It's not what i wanted, i wanted more of that and less of that etc...". Well, you can still work from here.
If you don't like the look on that one, just try an other fusion with an other card, until you get the right compromise.
Fusions should be part of the making process to avoid that kind of unfinished card that can only look good from far enough and in the right angle. It's a shame because i think there is a lot of good work on the original card.

I really think that the worst tip you can give to a beginner is "Just take some measurements on a pic and try to redo it in the game."

Reactions: Ganfatrai

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I need your help pleaaaase!

So, I downloaded the mods proposed by the people posting their characters here, as well as those already provided in the ScrewThisNoise repack... But despite that, I have three common bugs, the first, the skin of the characters turning black coal, the seconds, the body doing weird things, the nails becoming very long, the vagina sticking to the ground, funny things..
And the fact that some clothes also take a funny look

It seems to me that I have installed the mods quite well, are there any missing to avoid this kind of case?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes