[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 4, 2021
you have the potential to make extremely good cards,except right now you'd better get rid of some cartoonlized features which makes your works looked homogeneous,these features may be the length/angle/shape of the eyebrow,the shape/size/angle/depth of the eyes,the distance between eyebrows and the eyes,the height/size/shape of the nose............I think they probably have sth to do with your taste in facial arts(too much influence by Japanese cartoons) ,so first things first I suggest you find a real model and try to sketch her facial as close as how she looks.
That's the worst way to make a face. Trying to copy a picture never work. Especially for models like that who nearly looks like a different person on every picture.
Just fuse ! It's so easy and it can fix all the little things that you noticed.
You can work for hours for a result that will look weird anyway or fix everything in 10 minutes.

Sep 18, 2021
Немного слов про студию. Это для тех у кого она зависает при делание скриншота.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Используй ANSEL , там есть все, что только может понадобиться. и ничего не виснет, разрешение скрина не в пиксельном пересчете , а свой рендер.

WeissMG

Jan 24, 2022
That's the worst way to make a face. Trying to copy a picture never work. Especially for models like that who nearly looks like a different person on every picture.
Just fuse ! It's so easy and it can fix all the little things that you noticed.
You can work for hours for a result that will look weird anyway or fix everything in 10 minutes.
Ah now I see why people say all your girls look the same.

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Используй ANSEL , там есть все, что только может понадобиться. и ничего не виснет, разрешение скрина не в пиксельном пересчете , а свой рендер.
Can you please do a step-by-step description of how to use ANSEL for studio screenshots?

Jan 4, 2021
Ah now I see why people say all your girls look the same.
I'm flattered that people speak about my cards. But no, you don't understand what i mean.
You don't need to fusion cards that look even close to your target. The way the fusion works, it just randomly weights the 2 characters and gives you a result somewhere in between. So as long as your target is in between, you can use 2 really different looking cards. I made you a nice diagram !
Capture.JPG

You can try to make a Madison Ivy using the black lady that Tretete posted 2 pages ago.

And i know that because i just did. It's not perfect but i didn't do anything else than a fusion and resizing the head.
It seems like a pretty decent starting point. People don't know how to use the fusion and i find it sad. They prefer to make girls that can only be looked from a precise angle because of their deformations (good enough to advertise your patreon).
AI_2022-08-05-18-03-00-603.png Madison_Ivy,_2017_(cropped).jpg
I don't use fusion to produce tons of "same-looking" cards, the goal is to produce a face that is looking good by using cards that are already looking good. Don't do the same job ten times !
AISChaF_20220805180131432.png

To answer your comment, if you knew my cards you would know how hilarious what you just said is. So this what i do :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Thuanakbl

May 31, 2022
Is there a way to make the photo as realistic as possible? I have used Next-gen skin 1.0 and shader 2.0 but can't tweak it as I want.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Hey man - it´s a card sharing thread!!!!!!!!!;)
But if you aren´t sharing your own creations you should name and credit the original author at least
I share only my own creations and i have never shown a character that was not mine on this thread , btw i already made some contributions , you should only investigate and not comment nonsense :cautious:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe and toor73

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
I share only my own creations and i have never shown a character that was not mine on this thread , btw i already made some contributions , you should only investigate and not comment nonsense :cautious:
turbojoe meant that you can share cards from other people
it´s a card sharing thread!
and that he considers it good manners to credit the creator.
if you aren´t sharing your own creations you should name and credit the original author
I'm sure it wasn't meant to be an accusation - most people aren't native speakers around here, misunderstandings happen. ;)

To address your actual concern:
  • 'a large portion' of the content here on F95 is pirated
  • selling cards is not allowed (by Illusion)
  • many people request or share cards by other creators
  • sharing pay-walled cards is allowed, some here feel bad for the creators, though
So it's up to, if you want to share the card, PM it to someone or keep it for yourself. No pressure.
:unsure: Also worth considering: did you get the card free yourself, or did you pay for it? ;)

Last edited:

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
I have the card , but i don't know if it should be shared :censored:
Whether you decide to share the card or not, I'm appreciative you replied. I wasn't even sure if you were still active as I was asking about a posting from two years ago. Lol. Thanks.

Reactions: zecon

3 0 1 2

Mar 10, 2021
Doesn't look like an accusation at all. Everything he said is completely reasonable and non aggressive.
Trust me, tiny things. not his fault, that's why I defended him.
Quite sure Joe is German, so the "IF" is an "IF", and the "at least" is not meant passive aggressive. :D

it takes very little for some people to read too much into it and understand it like this, for example:
But SINCE you aren´t sharing your own creations you should name and credit the original author AT LEAST
which is wrong, but even so , the misunderstanding still happened ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: zecon

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
turbojoe meant that you can share cards from other people

I never share characters from other authors and seriously i'm not interested

To address your actual concern:
  • 'a large portion' of the content here on F95 is pirated = I've known that for a long time :rolleyes:
  • selling cards is not allowed (by Illusion) = There are people who sell their cards from Patreon or Discord , didn't you know?
  • many people request or share cards by other creators = I fucking know , but is not my "style"
  • sharing pay-walled cards is allowed, some here feel bad for the creators, though = As i said before , that's not my style
:unsure: Also worth considering: did you get the card free yourself, or did you pay for it? ;)
I don't pay anything to anyone because i only use my creations in the game, even though it takes me time to create each of my own characters using sliders ... :cool:

P.S. Maybe it's just a misunderstanding as you said

Reactions: lopo

anon9021o

May 26, 2020
Hello, does anyone possibly have Pathos' "Honey Head X" ? I used to have it til I updated my repack and I'm not sure why I don't see it now, it says it's missing from my characters and not on my heads list anymore.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes