[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Lpislife

May 20, 2020
This works I guess, Too lazy to put in backstories.
Feel free to use my Character Cards:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Yasmine
Yasmine 0.png
I'm pretty satisfied with the face. Sometimes it looks like it's easier to make an African girl than an European one. Out of an Asian "template":)

Big card -
Alt clothing set -
Gallery -

Jan 4, 2021
HI Everyone
This is my interpretation of Tsume Inuzuka from the anime Naruto please feel free to use it for your HS2 game. please if someone can make closer to the larger image it would be much apricated.
Thanks and Enjoy
Nova =)
View attachment 1959846 View attachment 1959849 View attachment 1959854
Too lazy to try to remake that card but i quickly did something in the same mood.
AISChaF_20220802030545813.png

Reactions: Nova_1200 and lopo

Sasaki6547

Sep 21, 2021
Sorry to interrupt card sharing session, anyone have [hyman] hutao ? and during character creation I still not use on how to navigate around the character, especially rotating around the body. Anyone know how to?
[Currently passively slowly improving Karla Kush's face and body]
I'm also missing that hyman mod but don't know where to find it either

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Hey guys ! .. this time sharing my DHH settings (DHH Graphics Enhancer mod), if you have BetterRepack, you can find it in there , only place my *.dhs file inside DHH_Data folder ( you can rename it) .

View attachment 725729

I recommend you, disable TAA (Game Options - Plugin Settings - Better Antialiasing) and my settings file is AI Girl/HS2 compatible (try it out)

View attachment 725731

LINK:

Do you have this card available to share?

Reactions: Mika1228

multicap06

Sep 6, 2021
Has anybody this card? Unforunately I don't know the creator or the name of the model...
Thanks for your help!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Yasmine
View attachment 1960080
I'm pretty satisfied with the face. Sometimes it looks like it's easier to make an African girl than an European one. Out of an Asian "template":)

Big card -
Alt clothing set -
Gallery -
Really amazing "Black Beauty" :p and nice outfit!

But Hairmod seems not to be in R10 or sjjpl - what did you use?
And had to activate visible rules to Bottom for Pubic Accessory.

Last edited:

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
I wanted to share two cards I've been working on. I'm terrible at faces and body scuplting, so credit should go to all of you, as I swapped bits and pieces, and modified other peoples work as a starting point. The only card I remember specifically as a start off point was a really good one someone posted in this thread of Meru the Succubus (thank you to whomever that was, you do good work). I was playing around with the skin shade of the face, and felt inspired.

The following two cards are based on the character Julia ("Jules") and Natalie ("Nat") from an online comic called "Ay Papi." Both characters are 18yrs in the comic. I'm not posting screenshots of the comic because, after looking at the thread rules, I didn't want to post a link or images taken from an outside source. However, if you are curious, the outfits of both characters were specifically modelled after their respective appearances in comic Issue #11.

I'm quite content with how Natalie turned out, but I still think Julia's face could be improved. I find it hard to walk the line between a comic character and a realistic character. It is also really tough to make large eyes look good without making the textures blurry.
Last note is that I'm using HS2, not DX. I'm including the GraphicSetting thingy I'm using but I take no credit for it. Someone else with a lot of talent for presets made it and I'm using it as my default in my DHH folder. I didn't make a note of where I found it, but I think it was just a quick google search. The file itself was originally titled "Preset_N" or something similar if you are looking for the source. The same person posted a few others (not in this thread) from the same place I found this one, but I personally liked the one I'm attaching the best.
Last, last note: You all have amazing talent and I'm in awe of most of your creations. Thank you all.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes