[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sykosis

Sep 19, 2022
Does anyone know how to contact an admin or a mod at kenzato.uk/booru/?
Do you know who they are?
Sadly the admin has been missing since before the illusion discord changed owners, so since early 2021 approximately. You could try contacting Lydia (Admin) at Illusion discord, he/she may know how to get in touch with the admin of Kenzato.uk

Jan 30, 2021
Ok ok, I am obviously obsessed. But this girl was a BIG part of my teen years so I tried again... this time using our most recent custom character for Honey 2: Ascendant One - Hera.
HS2_2022-09-27-15-10-07-646.png
Hera was obviously shaped after Megan's likeness...
ascendant_one__hera_by_heliosal_dd4bzdp-fullview.jpg
So I tweaked and cursed and tweaked some more until this came out:
triedagain.png
What the hell do you guys think? Is this Honey 2 Megan finally? Or just the queen of the gods cosplaying her favorite Transformer character?

beepboop123

Jul 27, 2017
I found a Jack Subject Zero Mass Effect card in the Modpack folder under the folder structure HS2DX/Userdata/chara/female. I don't know who made it or if it came with the betterrepack but it had her head but no tattoos or her clothes.
I modded it and tried to create her outfit as best I could with the basic assets. I apparently either found her tattoos at some point or again they came with the better repack. I do not remember. LOL.
At any rate here's a modified card of Jack I did with some outfits based on a card someone created (and head they edited in). I would totally give that person credit except I haven't found Jack on any of the card sites.
The picture is just to show what the card looks like and is not the card. The card was too big to upload directly due to her tattoo overlays so its in a zip file in the download link.
View attachment 1988741
Any chance for a reupload of the files?

Scronk

Aug 5, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to get access to YURIA's stuff on pixiv? I'm too much of a smoothbrain to figure out the site and i dont mind paying a bit if thats what it takes. I have all their stuff from discord and yuri-portal, but i see a ton of other stuff on pixiv that looks great. Any insight would be awesome.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
Hi !

I've updated the characters (OCs) that i shared in this thread throughout all this time and that i've been modifying, such as: height, body proportions, head proportions, etc...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are 7 characters, although i would only be missing my Ling Xiaouyu character... :unsure:

EDIT : I was forgetting , also include my new DHH presets , which I have used in these screenshots ;)

Cya

Last edited:

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
Hi !

I've updated the characters (OCs) that i shared in this thread throughout all this time and that i've been modifying, such as: height, body proportions, head proportions, etc...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are 7 characters, although i would only be missing my Ling Xiaouyu character... :unsure:

EDIT : I was forgetting , also include my new DHH presets , which I have used in these screenshots ;)

Cya
Thank you for sharing, particularly the DHH preset. I'll be checking it out.

I don't see Jullllleeeeaaaaaa........ :cry:
For the record, the name of Zecon's character is actually "Carmen" I believe. He posted some profile shots of his work previously as a way for me to closer match his work. ;)

Reactions: zecon

dontaskme

Jun 22, 2019
The first thing I've made that anyone else might be interested in, Raze from Valorant. No mods required but I'm on Better Repack 7 if that makes a difference. Enjoy!

HS2ChaF_20220925043546598.png

Reactions: qazeqaze
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes