[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 4, 2018
Is there a mod to add maps?
If you have the BetterRepack and open the KKManager (or update in the Int Launcher) there's an option of loading more maps for the game itself and/or Studio. If you mean additional ones to that, unsure but most-likely with some searching.

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Is anybody out there who could tell me, why this inner clothing looks so weird?
Thanks for your help!
Try changing the uncensor selector. Some of them alter the whole body, like the MA ones that make the arms more muscular, which results in clothes not fitting right.

if not that, try it on a default character; i know if you make a butt too big then the underwear starts clipping out.

oh before that, click "other" on the top right and try changing the tear amount to -1.

ben2499ss

Feb 25, 2022
SardanticDecay โพสต์: 9039385 สมาชิก: 989713 said:
ทดสอบ BetterRepack และเปิด KKManager (หรือโหลดใน Int Launcher) ... จะพบกับใครที่ท้าทายสำหรับตัวเกมและ/หรือ Studio ใ... Read More ตรวจบางอย่าง
[/ชื่นชม]
ต้องการเปิดแผนที่เพิ่มเติมในฉาก H

Dec 29, 2018
Is anybody out there who could tell me, why this inner clothing looks so weird?
Thanks for your help!
I have seen these types of results when applying clothing to a lovely with the Hanmen Toon body shader in use. I either change the body shader to a non-toon selection or change the impacted clothing to a toon shader.

• Red Heart
Reactions: multicap06

ben2499ss

Feb 25, 2022
If you have the BetterRepack and open the KKManager (or update in the Int Launcher) there's an option of loading more maps for the game itself and/or Studio. If you mean additional ones to that, unsure but most-likely with some searching.
Want to open more maps in scene H

deaddroth

Mar 25, 2021
Hello, thank you everyone for the great work, you guys are amazing,

Anyone willing to give blackadder girls another go, I don't think Tia was ever done,

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes