[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi guys, not posted in a while

Does anyone have any skin/face overlays or any other suggestions to add a few more "ageing wrinkles" to female characters faces and bodies?

Tried all sorts of skins and wrinkles in the repack R10 but not found quite what I'm looking for such as a few extra crows feet around the eyes. Hopefully you get what I'm asking.

Any help appreciated or just a pointer in the right direction would be something

Cheers
Try K1T0 & KITN, they have overlays for this. I can't recall the exact mod that adds them as skin options or I'd link it.

Angufoly

Sep 13, 2020
Some Cards for AI/HS2: Mostly fusion so iam not the original creator only adjusted a bit in most cases.
Cards via Link below:

Preview Images:
Sunday MILF.png Sunday Younger.png Clio V2.png Peach Dmitry V2.png Friday.png

Cards:
Cards:

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Some Cards for AI/HS2: Mostly fusion so iam not the original creator only adjusted a bit in most cases. Cards via Link below:
View attachment 2042199 View attachment 2042200 View attachment 2042202 View attachment 2042203

Cards: View attachment 2042207
Nice pictures, but next one to be reminded on this https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8617235 and this https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8621511 ;)

Reactions: Angufoly

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
can someone share Perseusstoneds Millie Brown? subscribing to patreon here is a pain in the ass not to mention expensive coz of conversion

Jan 30, 2021
can someone share Perseusstoneds Millie Brown? subscribing to patreon here is a pain in the ass not to mention expensive coz of conversion
Dude, you still haven't gotten a copy of the Millie card? :LOL: I'd like to just see a snap of the card to see whether it looks like Eleven or not.

In the meantime, please enjoy an updated version of one & only Kitana from MK11! This new version has updated skin, body, teeth, tongue, new facial expressions, and a repackaged zipmod. If you ever met 1.0 Kitana, you will appreciate Miss 2.0. She's also one of the most realistic Honey girls ever created. Thank you for your hard work, Cass!
kitana.png
Find her card and required zipmods here:
If you notice any are missing, reach out & we'll get the pack updated.

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
Dude, you still haven't gotten a copy of the Millie card? :LOL: I'd like to just see a snap of the card to see whether it looks like Eleven or not.

In the meantime, please enjoy an updated version of one & only Kitana from MK11! This new version has updated skin, body, teeth, tongue, new facial expressions, and a repackaged zipmod. If you ever met 1.0 Kitana, you will appreciate Miss 2.0. She's also one of the most realistic Honey girls ever created. Thank you for your hard work, Cass!
View attachment 2042661
Hey Pathos

Great work as usual

On a side note, did the character below ever get released as a freebie? Been keeping my eye out for this one in particular but no luck as yet. If not then no bother

1663140801302.png

Cheers

Reactions: AcidLucas71

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017

View attachment 2042661
Any chance you have one of D'Vorah?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes