[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Sorry but i'm triggered.
He doesn't share his card because his card doesn't exist, the values change from one screenshot to another, the mouth change, the boobs change etc... He fixes the bugs depending on the camera angle. (and yet the arms clips inside the chest, there is a slider for that ffs)
Those "uniformically round set of fake boobies" are failed. I don't even need to launch the game to know that with a 63 on breast 1 Z, your card is doomed. Anything below 85 is dumb and i don't even speak about a 300 slider, it would just be hilarious.

He's working on his posing but the card is bad. He just wants to be praised by posting cool screenshots. Create your own thread for that !
Stay cool man - let´s see what to come :LOL:

jvalent2

Feb 21, 2022
2nd card release

View attachment 1943598 View attachment 1943596
(Poses credits: Freelancer604)

Card size is only ~17MB this time. Alt outfit was made by FlorianaDF on Discord and is included in the archive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: You'll need Hanmen's Next-Gen Shaders v2.0 and OrangeSpork's .

DOWNLOAD:

the mega link is down

WeissMG

Jan 24, 2022
anyone have nymph's cards?
everytime it was leaked on kemono the links are always dead

Someone let them know there stuff was there and he removed the links 1658683955774.png

wilbur1001

Jan 1, 2021
Budd Roota.jpg

Question. I'm trying to make this character but I'm wondering if there are any costumes or outfits around that look like this wild loincloth the character is wearing.

Reactions: jensenmart

CttCJim

Feb 28, 2019
Sorry but i'm triggered.
He doesn't share his card because his card doesn't exist, the values change from one screenshot to another, the mouth change, the boobs change etc... He fixes the bugs depending on the camera angle. (and yet the arms clips inside the chest, there is a slider for that ffs)
Those "uniformically round set of fake boobies" are failed. I don't even need to launch the game to know that with a 63 on breast 1 Z, your card is doomed. Anything below 85 is dumb and i don't even speak about a 300 slider, it would just be hilarious.

He's working on his posing but the card is bad. He just wants to be praised by posting cool screenshots. Create your own thread for that !
My big thing is that all of us should be using spoilers if theres a lot of images, just to save bandwidth of those who are browsing. Especially if you have many large images!

Last edited:

hongbashi001

Apr 18, 2021
2nd card release:

LydieLate 20'sSlim Brunette

View attachment 1943598 View attachment 1943596
(Poses credits: Freelancer604)

Card size is only ~17MB this time. Alt outfit was made by FlorianaDF on Discord and is included in the archive.

NOTE: You'll need Hanmen's Next-Gen Shaders v2.0, OrangeSpork's and FairBear's .

Hi, could you share mod of inner top ( qerq.lazensaremixpushupbra )?

Justtrashthis

Jul 29, 2021
The [ILLUSION] AI Girl (AI 少女) - Discussion Thread has become so large I thought I'd start this thread for card sharing - and only card sharing.
Pictures are welcome IF they are examples for a card attached in the same post,
but this is not a picture sharing thread.
My big thing is that all of us should be using spoilers if theres a lot of images, just to save bandwidth of hose who are browsing. Especially if you have many large images!
I also thought it was common practice to put the screenshot spam under spoilers to reduce loading time and scroll length. Would be great if everyone at the minimum only shared cards instead of exclusively pictures. If its not the card it belongs in spoiler imo.

Reactions: turbojoe
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes