[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Jan 4, 2021
I also thought it was common practice to put the screenshot spam under spoilers to reduce loading time and scroll length. Would be great if everyone at the minimum only shared cards instead of exclusively pictures. If its not the card it belongs in spoiler imo.
When a guy like Shiro_Hebi share a card with ton of work, i can understand that he put 2 screenshots to show the result. It seems fair to me. The rule should be "don't be an ass and respect the other users".
When you share 6 screenshots like the guy before, at least resize them, it works so well and it's so easy. Or put them in a spoiler, that's even better. (still gave a like because it's good ^^)

DWP7999

Jun 9, 2022
Greetings

I'm looking for some advice. How do I get the lip ring to stay fixed on her lips. It stays stagnant whenever she talks. Rigid 'select' or 'unselect' doesn't affect it.
Still pretty new to all of this.
HS2ChaF_20220725190457189.png
HS2ChaF_20220725190457189.png

Reactions: soso07

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
For all those who try hard to waste everyone's time.
Here's how you should do it.
1. Card - regular size (252 x 352)
2. One or two images IN A SPOILER
3. Links for the most intrigued.

Will you feel happy if I post all the preview images of this character (31) HERE. FULL SIZED ???
Get on the track!

Jeisa
Jeisa 0.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BIG CARD -
Gallery -

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
This is one of those smart outfits that turns the hair back on and off depending whether the mask is on or off.

HS2_2022-07-26-04-12-29-669.png
Becomes this:

Credit: unclaimed, community effort

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2022
Greetings

I'm looking for some advice. How do I get the lip ring to stay fixed on her lips. It stays stagnant whenever she talks. Rigid 'select' or 'unselect' doesn't affect it.
View attachment 1946094
View attachment 1946094
Use additional accessory controls. If you are on the illusionsoft discord, there is a guide video in the mod share channel with the AAC plugin.

Reactions: fonyphantasy

tretete

Jan 19, 2021
Greetings

View attachment 1946094
View attachment 1946094

Can't find the post (#1758191)
But here's the solution.
1758191_Additional_accessory_controls.png
If someone recognizes his contribution, Thank You! My favorite use was for https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7988528

Reactions: DWP7999

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I would if I knew how
A little variation about my last cat character. Little differences, but for me, is better now. I have used a different color for the dress. Enjoy :)

View attachment 1945958 View attachment 1945959 View attachment 1945961 View attachment 1945962 View attachment 1945963
That´s easy and maybe Chrono1985 is reading this too ;)

For example: Write a little introduction what character you created (name, template) and attach 1 significant picture (full image).
Then choose "Spoiler" in the Head line (the Flag Symbol)
Spoile1.jpg
You get this in your posting
Spoile2.jpg
You don´t need to give this a title, but be sure the active cursor is exactly between the two "SPOILER".
Then you can attach as many screenshots you want.
After inserting all your pictures set the cursor after the second [/SPOILER] and then it´s time to attach the card and say "bye bye" or "have fun" or something :LOL:

That´s it

Jul 5, 2018
That´s easy and maybe Chrono1985 is reading this too ;)

For example: Write a little introduction what character you created (name, template) and attach 1 significant picture (full image).
Then choose "Spoiler" in the Head line (the Flag Symbol)
View attachment 1946138
You get this in your posting
View attachment 1946141
You don´t need to give this a title, but be sure the active cursor is exactly between the two "SPOILER".
Then you can attach as many screenshots you want.
After inserting all your pictures set the cursor after the second [/SPOILER] and then it´s time to attach the card and say "bye bye" or "have fun" or something :LOL:

That´s it
Thanks. I try to start to use the "spoiler" function.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Jan 4, 2021
This is one of those smart outfits that turns the hair back on and off depending whether the mask is on or off.

View attachment 1946092
Becomes this:

Credit: unclaimed, community effort
What do you mean by smart outfit ? it's a feature for accessories. You can hide things when it's on.
visibility.jpg

Reactions: tretete
Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1944338

Question. I'm trying to make this character but I'm wondering if there are any costumes or outfits around that look like this wild loincloth the character is wearing.
We can sure as hell make one! That is super nice man!! :) I luv cavegirls...especially those who bathe in the creek regularly.

PS: The shared card is by our fellow artisan, Kriks!

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
I actually have been using pictures for reference but this is my 1st attempt so, I guess I'm still learning how all the sliders work.
Although, that side picture u posted is way better than the ones I found and will be of great help.

Thank you very much for responding and I'll keep at it. :)

P.S. I just realized who responded and I'm very grateful that you took the time to help me out.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to your return this August. :)
My old drawing prof used to hold up this old chewed over pencil and tell his class... "if you've never seen a pencil before, how in hell can you write a poem with it."

Once you learn your tools, the sky's the limit, man. :) Best of luck!

Jan 30, 2021
Pls don´t misunderstand me - you´re legend and we all can be happy about your "resurrection" :D, but also being curious for first usable results of your new work ;)
And yes: I myself was kind of newbie in this game/thread when you retired, and the BetterRepack improved heavily since then (I started with BR R4, meanwhile we have version R9b).
Take your time to get all new mods working - would be glad if I can help.
We always used to hold back a Repack version or 2 so we could guarantee everyone would be able to fully load girls we share with them. With R10 being latest, I figure R8 or maybe your R9b will the sweet spot.

Jan 30, 2021
Sorry but i'm triggered.
He doesn't share his card because his card doesn't exist, the values change from one screenshot to another, the mouth change, the boobs change etc... He fixes the bugs depending on the camera angle. (and yet the arms clips inside the chest, there is a slider for that ffs)
Those "uniformically round set of fake boobies" are failed. I don't even need to launch the game to know that with a 63 on breast 1 Z, your card is doomed. Anything below 85 is dumb and i don't even speak about a 300 slider, it would just be hilarious.

He's working on his posing but the card is bad. He just wants to be praised by posting cool screenshots. Create your own thread for that !
Dude! You're absolutely right. All our stuff from last year was just Photoshopped horsepucky and should be taken out and shot for wasting everyone's time. None of our cards were ever really real. It was just your imagination. Say it with me... just your imagination. :)

Okay now for serious... I find in life those who have a bigger cock than mine probly can't safely bone any girl but super-sized ones, most likely have it lop right down into the water every time they take a dump, and don't get me started on banana-pecker syndrome. We all got our shit to deal with.

Ok now for actual serious... think about going to the gym. We go there to kill ourselves hitting the heavies because that's what we feel we gotta do to impress.

Despite the same general ambition, everyone in the place is actually completely unique. Every guy is going to be a little bit bigger, or smaller than you or I. What brings us back to blood brothers is the big invisible ladder we're all climbing.

Hell yeah, it makes me feel like shit when my buddy Zippo benches 350 and I can only top 225. But Zip's been training since 2018. I've only been coming since 2021. Maybe if I keep climbing this ladder, I'll hit 300 by June 23?? Maybe if I just keep climbing the ladder... I'll BEAT Zip?? Hell yeah!

Just keep climbing, Dif, and I promise you'll get there, too. :) Good luck, man!

PS: And just so PATHOS never posts here again---without having a nice card you all can load into your game...
HS2ChaF_20220725201226165.png
The hardest damn thing about this card sharing stuff is everyone's machines are also fully unique! This is a screenshot I just took of our 2021 character Kim, after her recent makeover using a later Repack. This is using a fresh R10 for good measure:
003.jpg
004.jpg
AND you will notice the crappy 200 res card size, and only TWO screen snaps. ;) Your welcome, Trete!

Oh if you guys need to upgrade, here's where u can do that:

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
Here's that other Honey seen in the screens... Michelle with the monkey-kini...
HS2ChaF_20220725205507107.png
God damn, this one's stacked like some jelly payan cakes!! ISSUE: I think there's a small "texture edge" botch with Kito/Kitn's otherwise amazing "Curvy" body skins. If one zooms in, no problem. If one zooms out, SEAM LINES. Gaaahhh... If any of you guys know Kito/Kitn, or ARE them, fix your shit, please. Cause it CAN BE beautiful. :)

I'm gonna get in so much trouble for posting these today. But I guess PATHOS is back. :geek:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes