Baka_Oni

Oct 2, 2020
I gotta post my leaks here too when I get a chance I have few male outfits,
not mine but someone posted a bunch of 73's leaked mods

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2020
Hey guys, can someone help me?

I just downloaded the Fan Version, and I've been trying to use cards from this site: , but the hairs, clothes and faces don't work. I downloaded most of the mods available in the link: , but still not working. Also new poses don't work as well.

What mod can I use to make these things work?

lanlethi

May 5, 2021
Hey guys, can someone help me?

I just downloaded the Fan Version, and I've been trying to use cards from this site: , but the hairs, clothes and faces don't work. I downloaded most of the mods available in the link: , but still not working. Also new poses don't work as well.

What mod can I use to make these things work?
Go in hsresolvemoreslotID.exe > Chara card for see the name of the mods used.

Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
So, I'm trying to use a couple of long dress mods and for some reason they make the character's model invisible instead of appearing normally. HsresolvemoreslotID shows the requisite mods as being installed for the cards they're used in, but still nothing. Would there be pre-reqs for certain clothing mods? Or is this more likely a case of the file I downloaded being empty? It's so hard to find another download of the aforementioned mods to try to test.

YouCommieSOB

Feb 22, 2020
Im looking for a a tennis outfit mod by yashiroamamiya for HS1, wondering if anyone can find it since all the links to it are dead

lanlethi

May 5, 2021

It's not the XeyNiu version but try this:

character:
6654c1a29a5be6f5261cc8aa35e8db624d83acd79975ee8de4b351946bc58d0f.jpg
hair: ( download Hs coiffure pack 1.7 )
outfit:
preview 1.jpg

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
hmm seems like people are having trouble downloading or getting it working can someone tell me what to do for everything and it being in english? so many links in previous comments i dont know where to start

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
Hi guys

Anyone have some good links to common mods used and guides on how to install said mods in HS1? Also clothing as I have downloaded a few cards but most load with default clothing & faces etc, not the clothing pictured on the cards. I've only ever used HS1 with no extras installed other than whats included in the repack

I've been on HS2 for a while but currently on a mickey mouse laptop and HS2 graphics are a bit too heavy, HS2 works but everything loads so slowly on this laptop so going back to HS1 for some time I think

EDIT: I have Honey Select Party if that makes any difference

Cheers

Baka_Oni

Oct 2, 2020
hmm seems like people are having trouble downloading or getting it working can someone tell me what to do for everything and it being in english? so many links in previous comments i dont know where to start
You can download Toxin's HSconflictor there is an Installation checker and everything you need to start modding HS1

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
Stupid question: What is SBX2.5E? I get that HS is Honey Select and HS2 is probably the sequel. Downloading the fan version now and making sure I don't download the wrong mods.

Also, any mods that go on the weirder side like tentacles or slime girls?

Also, also, any recent links to the Metagraphy body skin textures? The download links in the posts in the pastebin appear to be expired.

Last edited:

lanlethi

May 5, 2021
Stupid question: What is SBX2.5E? I get that HS is Honey Select and HS2 is probably the sequel. Downloading the fan version now and making sure I don't download the wrong mods.

Also, any mods that go on the weirder side like tentacles or slime girls?

Also, also, any recent links to the Metagraphy body skin textures? The download links in the posts in the pastebin appear to be expired.
SBX2.5E it's the uncensor mod and for slime girl you can use Meta liquids, it's inclued in Meta body
[meta] Liquid v1.0.jpg

Reactions: BLANDER
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes