Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
A few other questions:

1. I can't seem to select the male model in the Clothes options. Is there a way to turn of his clothes?
2. For that matter, is the futa mod still available?
3. Are there any alternate camera modes, or ways to change around the mouse/key buttons? The way zoom works in this game is bizarre, with the mousewheel taking up with a different role.
4. Any English voice mods?

Baka_Oni

Oct 2, 2020
to answer a few
A few other questions:

1. I can't seem to select the male model in the Clothes options. Is there a way to turn of his clothes?
2. For that matter, is the futa mod still available?
3. Are there any alternate camera modes, or ways to change around the mouse/key buttons? The way zoom works in this game is bizarre, with the mousewheel taking up with a different role.
4. Any English voice mods?
1. It should be one of the number keys or sometimes the outfit for them is rigged poorly. so you can't always take the make clothes off.

2. Futa mod is broken and old it has lots of bugs and will break your game. Most the Futa screenshots you see are from studio not main game.

3. It should be right click or left click depending on your controls unless the camera scroll broke.

4. Simple answer to this nope. I wish there was, someone showed me a beta awhile back but it never released publicly.

Last edited:

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
Anybody know where I can find "[Kims]Pantyhose Set" AKA "[Uinuinuin0] Silk_Socks_v2.0"? It's the one with the semi-transparent Full Body Suit. Google keeps give me the same broken pan.baidu.com link over and over again.

lanlethi

May 5, 2021
Anybody know where I can find "[Kims]Pantyhose Set" AKA "[Uinuinuin0] Silk_Socks_v2.0"? It's the one with the semi-transparent Full Body Suit. Google keeps give me the same broken pan.baidu.com link over and over again.
this?

SpaceNekoZ

Jun 4, 2020
By golly and gee whizz. Sure has been awhile since I posted in this place! But anyway, is anyone so kind enough to share Zxfda's male outfit mods? I have most of them but I am looking for these outfits specifically. The following outfits are Samurai Armor, DW9 Cao Cao, and SW4 Tadakatsu Honda.

Last edited:

epulr226

Apr 18, 2019
someone help me fix honey select fr 3.5 stuck on black screen with writing "Shotcut Plugin enable, disable by pressing S" Screenshot 2022-10-09 005018.jpg Screenshot 2022-10-09 005018.jpg Screenshot 2022-10-09 005018.jpg

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes