Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
How to increase the speed of sex ?
MA’s per instructions I am using the mouse wheel to scroll up to increase sex speed but not happening….
Is there any keyboard shortcut ?

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
also I visited illusioncards site for downloading cards, how do I differentiate cards from HS2 and this one ?

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Guys I downloaded the fan version and followed the instructions, thing is I can't go back after a scene and when I go to config menu I can't go back either, any fix ????

lanlethi

May 5, 2021
I don't know if it exists but if someone has a 'Samsung Galaxy' item for Honey select 1 studioNeo I thank him in advance.

ok, i have resolve my request here

102197367_p0_master1200.jpg ( My Samsung Sam in my pixiv )

Last edited:

emer.gencita

Aug 5, 2020
My apologies if this is a dumb question but I did try the search function first.
I have the FR 3.5 version that is linked on the main page. My question for the experts is: Is this the most up to date version available to download? In addition I have been searching for something like HS2 plug but for HS 1 and haven't been able to find any with similar functionality. Any valuable modding perspective or specific mods are also welcomed.
Sorry and thank you.

Palemagister

Apr 2, 2020
How to max hate yo unlock achievements????
Somebody please help
Short answer: Create a character with highest aversion trait (Reluctant, if I remember correctly) and do things to her which will increase her aversion (blue positions). The attributes Clean Freak (if you come outside) and Hates H will help as well. This might help you: .

Reactions: Jazzzzz

lanlethi

May 5, 2021
My apologies if this is a dumb question but I did try the search function first.
I have the FR 3.5 version that is linked on the main page. My question for the experts is: Is this the most up to date version available to download? In addition I have been searching for something like HS2 plug but for HS 1 and haven't been able to find any with similar functionality. Any valuable modding perspective or specific mods are also welcomed.
Sorry and thank you.
Hi,
yes the 3.5 is the last because Screwthisnoise stop repack this game, why?
He stopped doing it because there are other games released: HS2, A.I shoujo, Room Girl.
And i dont know for the plugins with similar functionality because i can not play HS2, A.I and R.G my laptop is old.
But there is certainly someone who can give you better information, perhaps by going to the
Illusion Unofficial discord

lanlethi

May 5, 2021
so what's the difference between HS party and HS unlimited ?
Fakku Honey select unlimited it's a bad U.S version of the Honey select made in Japan
Fakku Honey select unlimited extend it's a bad U.S version of the DLC Honey select party made in Japan
The Fakku version contain only 2 Dlc, Japan version 4 Dlc. Many people complain about their Fakku version.
No English voice, bugs, missing features and a lot of mods not working.

Kazu19

Nov 12, 2017
Is it still possible to get mods from Meta’s patreon? From my understanding he seems to send a message for gold tier patrons as reward but since hes inactive since last year(?) I’m not entirely sure. Not really planning to throw cash on it just to test things out. If not, can anyone share his Meta girls pack 1&2? It was posted once on the other thread but the mega account got yeet’ed to oblivion.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes