adzull

May 9, 2017
i know someone already ask but, exist a better repack like the honey select 2? i remember dowload the fan version years ago, and dont have some mods, i know the honey 1 is old and is hard to look for the mods you need xD

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Does anyone know a mod for Honey Select 1 that will allow for Bigger options for the ass and tits ?
Googling it does not help ...
Thats the only mod i want, for busty female characters :D
Im using the official game version

TourGuideFromDisney

Dec 30, 2019
I'm surprised by the character creator in this game. Without any mods, I think these characters came out pretty close to their JAV counterparts.

Can you name at least one of the three?

javs.jpg

Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
Can anyone share any character creator settings to make clothing look like it's made of satin please? I imagine there's a combination of strength and shine in the color settings for outfits that achieve the result; I just have no idea what they could be. Second, has anyone figured out the point of the transparency slider for clothing? I've never seen it do anything.
Also, could someone please share or perhaps DM me any long, frilly dress mods you might have? I found one I want to use supposedly in a uu-gg modpack according to ResolveMoreSlotID, but the files within the modpack appear to be missing. Additionally, uu-gg doesn't seem to exist, and neither do most of the usually mentioned resources for finding mods for this game, like the discord for example.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes