Palemagister

Apr 2, 2020
Does anyone know a mod for Honey Select 1 that will allow for Bigger options for the ass and tits ?
Googling it does not help ...
Thats the only mod i want, for busty female characters :D
Im using the official game version
I think Wideslider is the one you're looking for.

Reactions: Limited20

Baka_Oni

Oct 2, 2020
Does anyone know a mod for Honey Select 1 that will allow for Bigger options for the ass and tits ?
Googling it does not help ...
Thats the only mod i want, for busty female characters :D
Im using the official game version
All you have to do is modify the exe which is very easy

Reactions: Limited20

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
All you have to do is modify the exe which is very easy
It may be easy, but i have no idea how
A comment above suggested a wideslider mod, and it might be it since a lot of character cards/presets say that they require "wideslider"

Baka_Oni

Oct 2, 2020
It may be easy, but i have no idea how
A comment above suggested a wideslider mod, and it might be it since a lot of character cards/presets say that they require "wideslider"
Video guide for it

Palemagister

Apr 2, 2020
Time for some stupid questions/troubleshooting:
1. Quite a few clothing items I've got in HS make the vulva and most of pubic hair disappear. What can I do to fix this? What am I missing?

2. Some clothing items make the whole body (except head) disappear. Same questions.

I've got everything from , as well as pretty much all the usual mods and plugins I could find/were recommended.

lanlethi

May 5, 2021
Time for some stupid questions/troubleshooting:
1. Quite a few clothing items I've got in HS make the vulva and most of pubic hair disappear. What can I do to fix this? What am I missing?

2. Some clothing items make the whole body (except head) disappear. Same questions.

I've got everything from , as well as pretty much all the usual mods and plugins I could find/were recommended.
1. Maybe the clothes it's not working for the uncensor, normally you use the sbx 2.5e. What it's the clothes name mod?
2. I have the same questions.

Reactions: Palemagister

revol_iatneh

Jan 14, 2021
The link in the readme file is dead. This one works:

Latest HSResolveMoreSlotID:
Mod sources (From HSResolveMoreSlotID link):

Palemagister

Apr 2, 2020
1. Maybe the clothes it's not working for the uncensor, normally you use the sbx 2.5e. What it's the clothes name mod?
2. I have the same questions.
Thanks. That's interesting, and it would make sense. (Also forgot to add it's always tops which cause the vulva to disappear.) Clash with the uncensor patch could probably explain it. I wish I could remember which of the two versions of the game available on this site I've got.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes