wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
Realised that my computer can't run Honey Select 2 - is it still worth trying this out? What are the main differences in the scenes/interactions with the girls? I understand that a few games use Honey Select as its engine (Harem Hotel)?

necromanzer2

Nov 10, 2021
Guys, Any solution for this since I can't join the discord server? :(
any way to let the moderator or admin allow me to join?

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Anyone know where i can find the clothes and other accessories and assets for these ??
i downloaded these from Roy12 mods, but the characters have no clothes and accessories on them
please help

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
Just trying to understand more about the differences between the fan version and the fakku version -

Fan version - doesn't seem to have the game element? I.e. you cant add girls to the room. Also way more positions?

What consitutes the differences in sizes? Is it just what you can do with the customisations/cards?

lanlethi

May 5, 2021
Just trying to understand more about the differences between the fan version and the fakku version -

Fan version - doesn't seem to have the game element? I.e. you cant add girls to the room. Also way more positions?

What consitutes the differences in sizes? Is it just what you can do with the customisations/cards?
The fan version is the original made in Japan with all Dlc ( Battle, party, studio, studio neo )
The Fakku version (Honey select unlimited) don't include all and you need the Honey select unlimited extend for Studio neo
For add girls you need to go in character maker or download a card and for add in room you need to go in room edit.
For more positions you need this:

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
hello is there a fix for not able to edit room and save and if you have a default character and have sex and come back to room you can press on anything, please help

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
The fan version is the original made in Japan with all Dlc ( Battle, party, studio, studio neo )
The Fakku version (Honey select unlimited) don't include all and you need the Honey select unlimited extend for Studio neo
For add girls you need to go in character maker or download a card and for add in room you need to go in room edit.
For more positions you need this: all positions
Thanks for the info - the fan version is pretty big (using a small bootcamp hard drive to play this) - is there any way to trim it down? Or even add upgrades to the Fakku version?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes