hans2014frans

May 23, 2021
are there also clothes packs for male in HS1? (no fancy costumes - normal trousers, jeans, shirts and T-shirts, possibly also jackets or sweaters, colorable), it's a handicap in stories and scenes always to use the same standard clothes

Panda0

Mar 10, 2022
I stupidly downloaded the LRE mod, now my game textures are all messed up, any way i can uninstall this mod? i tried disabling it through HSresolve but that didnt work
i have seen some past posts about ppl having this same issue but im not sure what to do

Tom9955

Feb 9, 2019
different mods /
decryption key aS5MtcZ_iqGoi8sKFADABg

Last edited:

Xatel

Mar 16, 2019
Sorry for asking, i tried to find some in the thread but probably i'm too dumb to find any.
Does anyone have some more extra tattoos for SkinTexMod, besides the SAEKI and GIL ones?
Thank you in advance!

vampavampa

Nov 17, 2021
hi guys! I have a problem with the studio, maybe someone knows the solution? everything used to work fine, now the download lasts indefinitely and does not move forward. I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall everything and it didn't help. the console writes this:

Tom9955

Feb 9, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find ears? mods? thanks
I'm looking for a face type

Last edited:

Elmenano

May 19, 2020
Hi

It's possibility to create amputee characters? If it's possibility How we make for create the amputee character?

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Anyone ever figure out how to get the Launcher to work correctly? Whenever I click play (playing original version) It just closes and nothing happens

AZAZEEL

Jun 3, 2017
This might seem strange but whenever I try to change something in the preferences, the game does not respond anymore. The music is still playing as if everything was normal but the game gets stuck and I can't do anything but quit the game.

I am playing on the fan version.

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
Forgot how to use the skin texture menu. My game is patched with API I just forgot the key to open the skin texture menu in game.

sirD101

Oct 17, 2018
I have a weird issue, long story short I had to reinstall the game and now it keeps deleting Cards, after I put them in a room and exited, not even close the game. The cards are gone from the folder and not even in the PC's Bin.
I'm using the Bigbigbos Pack

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes