adzull

May 9, 2017
What version is best or more complete ?
FR3.5 or fan mode all 1.20 ¿?
i cannot say one is better but the fan version is to much for me and i probably dont gone use even 50% of that 90gb xD, is i am you i will try the normal version and put the mods you need it

adzull

May 9, 2017
i cannot say one is better but the fan version is to much for me and i probably dont gone use even 50% of that 90gb xD, is i am you i will try the normal version and put the mods you need it
ok never mind i will try again the fan version,some mods dont work, tough i think i cannot use because is to much and give me some errors because i install in another SSd and not in the principal SSD

Farkas24

Dec 8, 2020
Hey, does anyone know how to reveal or fix this, I couldn't find any description of it? Also, what does Smart Card mean? I mostly use 73's mods and some are smart, some are not.
Desktop Screenshot 2023.03.23 - 03.58.44.14.png

Geographic

Jul 27, 2020
Please someone help my graphics turned to this and as you can see it's too bright. I tried to change it from the settings and by pressing F5 to fix the lighting but it didn't work and I don't know how to reverse it, someone pls help

adzull

May 9, 2017
hi, i want to ask, where i can find HSResolveMoreSlotID? i try to google it but nothing xD

Last edited:

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
That happen when you use LRE mod, that mod down the sateration, bloom ecc from the game and that why with LRE mod you need use IBL. IBL settings are not permanent, you need change everytime you open the game, but you can save the IBL present.

Geographic

Jul 27, 2020
That happen when you use LRE mod, that mod down the sateration, bloom ecc from the game and that why with LRE mod you need use IBL. IBL settings are not permanent, you need change everytime you open the game, but you can save the IBL present.
Ok thank you, but how do I save it? I couldn't find a save button

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Hey I got a couple of questions about this game.

(1) how do I get the male character to strip out of their clothes during gameplay ? I can easily get the woman character to get their clothes off but the male character kept their clothes on, and I can't find the take off clothes button for the male character during gameplay.

(2) Can we create a futa character to play as the male character ?

(3) Can we create a lesbian scenes in the game ?

hans2014frans

May 23, 2021
for such questions you have to better define the "game" - do you mean the main game or the studio / StudioNEO?
I'm not very familiar with the main game, but you can call up the shortcuts with F2
a futa char is possible but doesn't really look good, see the card
simple lesbian scenes in the main game are also possible if a second female character is available
otherwise you can create scenes in Studio / StudioNEO yourself, but they don't work in the main game
Hey I got a couple of questions about this game.

(1) how do I get the male character to strip out of their clothes during gameplay ? I can easily get the woman character to get their clothes off but the male character kept their clothes on, and I can't find the take off clothes button for the male character during gameplay.

(2) Can we create a futa character to play as the male character ?

(3) Can we create a lesbian scenes in the game ?

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Oh that one, yeah I created something that look like that using the male character creator and try to make it to female and it's quite.. horrible indeed.

I created it with breasts and it look horrible but I Guess there is no futa for the main game. I am off course talking about the main game and the studio.

For the studio I read somewhere that you just need to attaches yet another female on top of the male to use the male animation and then just make everything gone and just use the character penis, but I never tried it at studio.

Also the studio even as I put the character on top of each other and play animations stills needed adjust me as the simple animation say, blow job the dick landed on the fore head or something and needed some adjustment and fine tuning.

for such questions you have to better define the "game" - do you mean the main game or the studio / StudioNEO?
I'm not very familiar with the main game, but you can call up the shortcuts with F2
a futa char is possible but doesn't really look good, see the card
simple lesbian scenes in the main game are also possible if a second female character is available
otherwise you can create scenes in Studio / StudioNEO yourself, but they don't work in the main game

main game, turns out to strip the male character you need to go to the menu and strip the male character there unlike the women characters different methods.

I only try to make some pictures or scenes using the honey select studio, never used the studio neo, I need to practice using it.

So is there a method or a way to create a beautiful futa character for the main game ?

if for the studios, I think I read somewhere that you can just put a woman character on top of the male character then make everything disappear for the male and kept his dick only then just adjust.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Oh that one, yeah I created something that look like that using the male character creator and try to make it to female and it's quite.. horrible indeed.

I created it with breasts and it look horrible but I Guess there is no futa for the main game. I am off course talking about the main game and the studio.

For the studio I read somewhere that you just need to attaches yet another female on top of the male to use the male animation and then just make everything gone and just use the character penis, but I never tried it at studio.

Also the studio even as I put the character on top of each other and play animations stills needed adjust me as the simple animation say, blow job the dick landed on the fore head or something and needed some adjustment and fine tuning.

main game, turns out to strip the male character you need to go to the menu and strip the male character there unlike the women characters different methods.

I only try to make some pictures or scenes using the honey select studio, never used the studio neo, I need to practice using it.

So is there a method or a way to create a beautiful futa character for the main game ?

if for the studios, I think I read somewhere that you can just put a woman character on top of the male character then make everything disappear for the male and kept his dick only then just adjust.
Studio neo is a update version of studio, you can learn studio neo with out lean to use studio normal. Studio normal do not have support almost from any plugins.
About futa for the main game there is a plugins but the body of female is more big that the normal so that the animation a little bit odd.
The problem os studio and studio neo both geneder have they have a separete animation, means female animation can't use a male animation or vice versa be default. but there another for studio neo to let female characters use the male animation, but it's i bit annoyng. if you like use a futa characters with out problem you can use the koikatu/koikatsu, emotion creators, ai-shoujo, honey select 2, koikatu sunshine and room girl. Emotion creators, ai-shoujo and honey select 2 can use futa also in main game be default. If you like make only a screenshot with a futa you need add a penis item to the female charaters this is only possible from studio neo.

Reactions: agriasoaks
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes