gayrequiredaccount

Feb 15, 2022
does anybody know all the mods i would need to download for 73lac7c's characters to work? ones like elsa and raven. I've tried searching around for a repack that supports it but no luck

aknekd1

Apr 26, 2023
Hello everyone, sorry it may be asked for many times, I would like an uncensored free mod patch to add to my steam version, is it possible ?

Can someone help me or give me a link ?

Thank$ <3

luiszero

Apr 2, 2020
Hola gente, sabran donde puedo descargar esta version ?
Fully Updated HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content [BACKUP] - Version 1.20
se me rompio el archivo hs resolvemore slot y tengo que descargar la version de arriba para que funcione todos mis mods y el juego. desde ya muchas gracias si me ayudan con este problema

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Is it a bad idea if I download the fan version and then I install the [MUSEUM] HoneySelect (ModPack) by ScrewThisNoise or should I download the official version and then install the [MUSEUM] HoneySelect (ModPack) by ScrewThisNoise?

sirD101

Oct 17, 2018
After all else failed I'm asking here, I can't find the [AM] mods, in particular this Princess Peach and her hair, which needs special shit and other stuff I'm sadly missing. Pointers or Files would be appreciated.
fb70c28c6fb3532d4386426cd8855c0475eb5d52.png

Reactions: skinnywomenmustdie

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
so i am new to this thread
which link am i supposed to download ?
i don't want to download multiple files and mods separately
i want a single link which has everything required(mods,dlc,extra features) to play the game already included in it

altair999777

Nov 3, 2022
so i am new to this thread
which link am i supposed to download ?
i don't want to download multiple files and mods separately
i want a single link which has everything required(mods,dlc,extra features) to play the game already included in it
I downloaded the original version of 4.7 GB, a unique link, but unfortunately you can not add mods and only a DLC, instead the fan version has everything... in case look at the main page of the game Official vs Fan Version: you will find all the pros and cons... In my opinion if you want to do only an experience I recommend the original version, instead if you want to create a game then the fan version to many more things and also the mods...for the fan version just download the three files, put them ALL in ONE folder and extract ONLY the first file, then does everything by itself... in practice you join the 3 files in 1 ... at the end of the operation you will have another file, you will have to extract it and you will have the game ... I think it automatically contains mods and everything.

Reactions: Cabin

asdf_r3d1235

May 28, 2023
You are awesome, thank you!
Someone has ported PH wounds to HS, it's called .

View attachment 496758

You should join the discord (link inside main pastebin on the first post). It has more active users and most mod authors post their works there.
Bruh, this thing is for PlayHome
How do it works for HS? :/

P.D: Forget it, I have just downloaded it and it actually works lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

adzull

May 9, 2017
hi!, was try to put this character of Prevence charaF_20210721215456312.png but for some reason in the fan version don't appear maybe is to old or something? is weird because dont appear neither in the hsresolve

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes