bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Saw this mode called School Boy Uniform by Dilldoe, any kind soul out there who still has a copy of it and link it to me? Seems like the mega for it is long gone by now.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
This might be a long shot, but does anyone have a link to download Dilldoe's Male Hair for Females mod? I tried their link on Anime Sharing, but that's a Baidu link that requires a Chinese phone number, and I'm not that eager to get a social credit score.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
anyone has mods from this fanbox?
+1

It has pretty good animations scenes, that fanbox link unfortunately doesn't work anymore but he currently can be found here alongside new content:

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Damn this chat/thread is dead...
Seems like everyone's onto HS2 now, no more time for us peasants :cry:

That said, on the off-chance that someone IS still out there, I have an issue in that some hairstyles aren't displaying (it's Buki's Fkormod_04_v5.0 Playclub Hairstyles , if that helps). Thing is, most of the hairs display correctly, but there's Hairstyle 34 (yes, I'm sad enough to have memorized it) which isn't showing up. Any help would be appreciated.

Baka_Oni

Oct 2, 2020

That said, on the off-chance that someone IS still out there, I have an issue in that some hairstyles aren't displaying (it's Buki's Fkormod_04_v5.0 Playclub Hairstyles , if that helps). Thing is, most of the hairs display correctly, but there's Hairstyle 34 (yes, I'm sad enough to have memorized it) which isn't showing up. Any help would be appreciated.
There is an unofficial discord that can help with many issues.
and its seems like it's list may be bonk'd up

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
Damn, I guess people are mostly on HS2 or AI. I mean I got both HS1, HS2, and Koikatsu sunshine loaded with mods.
Btw what's the Discord link for HS1? cause I need help with issues with HS1 - chara doesn't look exactly as in the Card Chara image and I recently downloaded 4k diffusion and maybe that's making changes to the Saturation/coloring

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018

Yeah true:cry:, and they are on AI or.. Koikatsu.

Last edited:

Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
The last time someone mentioned a magical discord that can help with issues, I asked "where? What discord?" They vanished. These people are just farming posts with unhelpful discord comments then leaving the thread. It's pointless.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I mean to be fair, HS2 seemed like an incomplete game. And you can't run it without a heavy PC. I'm not saying that's the reason they're closing but they pretty much shot themselves in the foot in that one.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes