Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I downloaded the original version of 4.7 GB, a unique link, but unfortunately you can not add mods and only a DLC, instead the fan version has everything... in case look at the main page of the game Official vs Fan Version: you will find all the pros and cons... In my opinion if you want to do only an experience I recommend the original version, instead if you want to create a game then the fan version to many more things and also the mods...for the fan version just download the three files, put them ALL in ONE folder and extract ONLY the first file, then does everything by itself... in practice you join the 3 files in 1 ... at the end of the operation you will have another file, you will have to extract it and you will have the game ... I think it automatically contains mods and everything.
also in honey select 2 u can only play as male or futa protag
here can we play as a female protag or is it like honey select2 where i can play only as a male or futa protag?

volume85

Aug 16, 2022
Hi all
Problems with the eyes, they are small.
How to fix it? I understand that a plugin is needed, but which one?
Точечный рисунок.jpg

altair999777

Nov 3, 2022
why is the female protag tag present in both games then ??:rolleyes:
I don't know, mainly it's not a real game, it's just a character creator...You might think they added the story mode so as not to make it too trivial, but in the end it's just a character creator... Then in my opinion it is a game for a male audience so the main character is male, but in the game you can do girl-girl scenes even without a man so the tag could refer to that.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: GlacierC and Cabin

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Besides Starlene, Zebuta, and Roy12, what other websites have Honey Select Mods? Or better yet, anyone have links? Been trying to find more clothing options for some of my characters (I may or may not make a game).

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Oh yeah, HS1 is far superior that HS2, no contest. Specially when the character I most use is 2B.
Nothing beats wrecking 2B over and over again in HS1.

I am aware HS2 has a fancy Soul calibur 2B mod, but after loading it for like 10 minutes, it's pointless anyways because the lightning sucks in HS2, the camera sucks, the environment sucks, everything gets in the way of the camera, and there's no mod to change expression mid scene like in HS1. So there's really no way to enjoy the extra scenes or events. It's like the game was still on crappy beta.

So with that being said, I have now made up my mind. I'll definitely delete HS2 now. No point in it anymore. Not when I have a fully modded HS1 with LRE and CMMOD. Heck even removing LRE the game looks better than HS1. I know for sure because I remove it often to so sometimes the 2B mod can be truer to a particular pixiv artist.

But yeah, Idk why so many people are praising HS2, and I certainly don't understand why certain modders are migrating their work to HS2. But I sure as hell can understand why they took their sweet years doing so- And that's another thing, the mods/cards in HS2. They promise big, and deliver little. The only decent ones have been 2B, and the game doesn't let them soar far either.

Last edited:

Joekickballs

Jun 4, 2018
Also I forget how do i extract the game? I gonna put it on an external drive so it doesnt take up space on my computer so id like to know

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Honey select noob here trying to mod it for the first time.

How should i go about it?
Well bud, I'm gonna be honest, it takes a couple of tries, my best advice is get HSResolveMoreSlotID, it's basically a program that gets you mods, and tells you what basic mods you have. And last I checked which was years ago, it helps you solve and automatically downloads most stuff. But this game has suffered losses, outdated mods, etc etc. So it serves as a guide.

EDIT. I just realized F95 has "all in one links". Not sure if/which has all the required mods so you can begin installing cards and clothes, but I'm gonna give you an explanation regardless as if that link didn't exist. Ask someone else, maybe there IS a shortcut to all the crap I'm about to tell you.

I remember I downloaded a pack of mods from the Illusion discord channel on a pinned message. I reccomend you check that out. That actually allowed to work things that didn't work before.

For example this tab of resolveID has all the important mods. In this screenshot you can see I kinda skipped some for studio neo, since I don't use it. And all the important plugins. I often turn on and off LRE for personal preference. And I personally reccomend CMMOD so you can add ahegaos mid scene.

1687393494112.png

Now when it comes to installing an individual mod, for either the game or a card (girl), once you download it simply place it on the main folder, you'll get the hang of it. For example, let's say it's a girl with complex mods (after you've already installed the game mods) you should get a handful of folders and files you simply need to place on main folder and it automatically merges. Another best advice is check out and download a card from ROYMODS and read the explanation there on how to make that particular card (girl) work and what mods it needs. After that it's just downloading and placing in that folder. I think installing mods from Roymods is like the basic training stage on how to get a feel for mods and cards. But I really reccomend you fully mod your game. So don't invest too much in editing your characters until you have a fully working and modded Honey select game because you can potentially ruin it. In fact, I gotta make a backup of mine. Don't wanna lose my game.

And this little bit here is the tab to see what mod you are missing on a particular card. As you can see it's not perfect but you it can help youget the mods to make your cards work in it's most part. Like face, makeup, tattoos, eyes, etc. To the least important part, like clothing. You can see in each of my cards there's like 2 errors. Those are usually clothing mods that can't be found anymore. Nothing important.
1687393403113.png

1687394183008.png
This tab for example tells you about less important mods like clothing and stuff. Tells you the link to download, some are outdated, some you won't use, some are for studio geo which i don't use. These are basically third priority, after you can already run pretty much all of your cards. We're talking about clothes, blouses, shoes, adornments, etc. If your girl looks like it has devil eyes or a broken face, then you might wanna look into that before you install these.

But like I said, most likely f95 or the discord channel still have like a 70G download with all the basic mods. I'd look into that before you listen to me and before you start getting cards or other mods.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Honey select noob here trying to mod it for the first time.

How should i go about it?
So I did some digging, I reccomend you start with this super ultra download

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-v1-2-1-0-2-illusion.1317/post-2479353

I don't know if this was the one I used. But it sounds familiar.

Ps. I have the og game purchased on dlsite. But I only tried building from that one once. The one I have is one I built from a very heavy download of like 80G and then I grew it up to like 120Gigs.

Joekickballs

Jun 4, 2018
So I did some digging, I reccomend you start with this super ultra download

https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-v1-2-1-0-2-illusion.1317/post-2479353

I don't know if this was the one I used. But it sounds familiar.

Ps. I have the og game purchased on dlsite. But I only tried building from that one once. The one I have is one I built from a very heavy download of like 80G and then I grew it up to like 120Gigs.
Oooo I dont think I have the time or space for something that huge, ill just wait until I update my setup and stick with koikatsu for now. (currently trying to update my 3 year old repack) but thanks for the advice ill book mark it and save it for later

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Oooo I dont think I have the time or space for something that huge, ill just wait until I update my setup and stick with koikatsu for now. (currently trying to update my 3 year old repack) but thanks for the advice ill book mark it and save it for later
Yeah, tbh, you COULD make do with the 30 gigs download, and a few mods, for example quite a few roymods but don't expect the more advanced card girls like 73LAC or sth to work, and don't expect it to look super ultra good.

If you wanna, simply go to Roymods, choose a card, and see the requirements. You'll get the hang of it, and still be able to run lots of cards with minor upgrades. You'll get the first years of HS experience. Which was in itself a good experience. But I seriously reccomend you see about getting another external SSD just for HS1. I did that for HS2, and while I do NOT reccomend getting the SSD for HS2,I definitely reccomend for HS1

To be honest, I myself do recall getting quite a lot out of a 40 gigs Honey select.

I truly advise you to not be selective with core mods (skintextmod, CMMOD, LRE, etc) [especially if they're in the core mods on the first picture I shared you)
But to be really selective with other mods (Clothing, adornments, costumes, etc)
For example, don't waste space in DBZ haircuts, tattoos, pupuls, sailor costumes, and a billion types of undies unless that's your thing or they're important for the card. You won't be able to easily find them to delete them later.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
Didn't someone create a Rebecca Chambers for HS1? I redownloaded it cause I'm kinda bored of HS2 for now, but I forgot who made Rebecca for Hs1. Help please pretty please.

wablowbilly

Jan 18, 2023
When I am in a scene with a girl, the game will automatically change positions? I have looked on the wiki for help but can't really find anything. Is there a setting i am missing?

Bragh

Oct 2, 2019
When I am in a scene with a girl, the game will automatically change positions? I have looked on the wiki for help but can't really find anything. Is there a setting i am missing?
When she's in control that'll happen. You have to uncheck the "girl takes over" button on the right side of the screen.

Reactions: wablowbilly

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
When she's in control that'll happen. You have to uncheck the "girl takes over" button on the right side of the screen.
Or just move to the most advanced stage. With CMMod you can slow down the speed, but yeah, overall, I cant believe there's not a mod to not make her change position. It's so annoying, those are some nice scenes right there, but we can't enjoy them fully.

Still, better than HS2 amrite?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes