Barmaldai

Feb 8, 2021
Can anyone share mods Delusion OutfitSet and Lingerie RobeSet? I will be very grateful. Unfortunately, there is no way to somehow pay for these mods.

Sylphyy

May 13, 2022
Does anyone know why i cant use the 100% save? I pasted them in the right folder but the result is not what i expected.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Is there a lighter repack of this, like 20-25gb?
I mean, there's simply the game, I remember when I first bought it, I started adding just the mods that were needed for Roy mods, but lots of girls didn't work. I would advise simply going for the big pack, if you memory allows it, it's worth it. It's not like HS2 where I waited long for a 100 gigs of an insufficient broken version of HS1.

Such a shame, more sex poses in the second one, promise for better graphics and yet, the game runs so crappy it's hard to enjoy any of them. Not to mention the loading. But at least we have HS1, sure ther are som great 2D games, but Honey select 1 is the ultimate rubbing tool. Ain't no party like a 2B party. I mean why the hell are modders migrating to Honey select 2 anyways? Without a proper lightning mod, proper quality mod, proper clothing combination mods, and proper facial expression mods, it's pointless.

dustyeg

Jul 2, 2019
Can someone please send a fresh StudioNEO_64_Data folder [Im not sure if it'll fuck up due to folder paths but I do not know how to fix Studio Neo or reinstall it]

Weoooo

Jul 13, 2021
So was the secondary market of hilariously expensive mods from chinese dudes ever broken open? Anziguan, in particular, seemed to have lots of good stuff that was locked up behind hilariously high paywalls. So high that he got his own secondary market of smugglers reselling his stuff, which led to him refusing to sell to people in china, which is all very funny

SpaceNekoZ

Jun 4, 2020
Anyone here has the Meta Face Deluxe??
I don't know which specific version of Meta Face Deluxe you are looking for, but I think Zebuta uploaded the latest version on his site since Metagraphy just disappeared. He uploaded both 1.13 and 1.14.

SpaceNekoZ

Jun 4, 2020
Which one should I download Fan Version, FR 3.5 or Official Version?
If "Official Version" is the Fakku version, I strongly advise against using the Fakku version since that version tends to have problems with mods and not all the DLC was released for that version, unless I'm wrong on that.

Baka_Oni

Oct 2, 2020
So was the secondary market of hilariously expensive mods from chinese dudes ever broken open? Anziguan, in particular, seemed to have lots of good stuff that was locked up behind hilariously high paywalls. So high that he got his own secondary market of smugglers reselling his stuff, which led to him refusing to sell to people in china, which is all very funny
most chinese modders are terrbile at making mods, most of the stuff they make does not work with LRE or anything else, not to mention they lock their mods behind a modded exe with does not work with other mods so yeah thanks chinese modders just what I wanted a broken exe for my Honey Select game with no other mods needed...

Last edited:

Subju

Apr 12, 2021
I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but do I place the 3 parts of the Fan Version into a folder and extract only Part 1 inside that folder? Next, I do the IPA patching thing right? Should I just patch everything? Also what is Studio NEO?

After that, am I basically all set and can just start playing? Or do I need to install anything else?

Lastly, how do I go about getting mods? Thanks everyone!

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes