Kevodi

Mar 14, 2023
I'm having the following problem in the studio: I try to change the character of the scene in question by throw the card of the character I want to change on the other one but a Ø appears

DarkSect0r5

Nov 3, 2020
I actually stand by the fact that HS1 is better by far and that there are far more mods in HS1. I ended up uninstalling HS2

So did anyone ever miraculously mod or fix that the girl changes herself the scene every few seconds when she takes the lead on "girl takes over"
In your opinion what makes the first game better than the second one?

mattolder

Jul 29, 2023
I'm having trouble finding HS1 mods, but I'll always stick with the first version because HS2 seems a bit more realistic to me, while HS1 is more anime style and that's what I'm looking for... if I wanted to create a game in a realistic style I would certainly not choose HS2, but everyone has their own tastes and chooses what they want

Weoooo

Jul 13, 2021
At this point it's largely prior investment. Graphics aren't even really an issue since you can change nearly everything about them, but if you've built up a massive HS1 library you'll lose too much to try and switch. Someone managing to create backwards compatibility will fix everything, but I just don't think that's something modders can do.

hans2014frans

May 23, 2021
I actually stand by the fact that HS1 is better by far and that there are far more mods in HS1. I ended up uninstalling HS2

So did anyone ever miraculously mod or fix that the girl changes herself the scene every few seconds when she takes the lead on "girl takes over"
your right, I also like HS1 better, because I never really got used to HS2 and ended up uninstalling it
as an example of what is possible, a small StudioNeo Beach scene just for fun, built on free components
View attachment BeachSceneStudioNeo.zip

King66

Jan 28, 2023
Did you look at the pictures I posted? Settings ->
i am totaly new in hs game i downloaded fan version 120 i open neo studio make a scene
then i press f11 for render but nothing happen

could u explain me in details ...?

iam very thankfull of you if you explain me

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
i am totaly new in hs game i downloaded fan version 120 i open neo studio make a scene
then i press f11 for render but nothing happen

could u explain me in details ...?

iam very thankfull of you if you explain me
Open Studio
Press F1
All plugins you have loaded should show up.
Search for Screenshots
Check those settings

If at anyone point you don't see any of this.....you need to download BetterRepack version of HS2

King66

Jan 28, 2023
Open Studio
Press F1
All plugins you have loaded should show up.
Search for Screenshots
Check those settings

If at anyone point you don't see any of this.....you need to download BetterRepack version of HS2
i press f1 nothing open i think i miss something

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes