gurpivo

Jan 22, 2019
Hello everyone. I have some questions and will be really glad to have answers...
1) Where can I get some guides about events and triggers of them? (can't get shower event)
2) How can I max disgust and servility?
3) And the last what's about achivment "Force a girl to come with you during the toilet event", have no idea how to do that...

Redbrownalgae

Sep 30, 2018
So i'm trying to hunt a accesory mod but haven't had any luck finding it, it is for a Randoseru back pack thing, i've looked everywhere, hopin someone might point me in the direction of one. I know it exists though.

Jul 22, 2017
Hello so I installed the fan version but everything seems to be running already so I didn't need to install so thanks to that. My questions would be about modding and how to get the initsetting.exe file to work. I click on it and even as administrator I can't open it it doesn't do anything. I tried to put the file into IPA but it doesn't do anything (I don't know how these things work sorry.) Any help?
In honey studio how can I add a guy next to the girl so I can have the H-animations?
Last question:
Why does Honeyselect freeze for me when I like want to quit from the H-scene to the room editor place it freezes at that point and doesn't let me do anything can't change positions and can't quit either.

lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
How do i install more mods to Honey Selector? Like in what folder do I place them? I have this map called optional, it is with the 4k skin. How do I get to use that?

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
How do i install more mods to Honey Selector? Like in what folder do I place them? I have this map called optional, it is with the 4k skin. How do I get to use that?
get your mods here. 99% of the mods have read me text file instruction.

Reactions: Lagr

burningspirit

Jan 16, 2019
So, I'm having an issue. I've downloaded the files and unpackaged them. What do I do with the three folders now that I've extracted them?

Nova_1200

Jul 3, 2018
Hi my Download of this game has a IP Address connected to it do I need to allow it to let it download the files correctly its just my Anti-Spyware keeps blocking it so just wondering is it safe?
Thanks
Nova_1200

Reactions: Justin maki
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes