• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I'm using this: Final pack 3.5 version, works perfectly now. Got most of the mods already installed, so I don't need to do much work, plus graphic settings doesn't freeze at all. Now I'm just going to watch the tutorials and play the game.
If it takes a lot of time to save and load characters and clothes, like it did to me, try the HSUS plugin (put the .dll in the plugins folder):

Joan6694 has excellent plugins = actual mods, but especially for the studio, though it will help you a lot with the main game (HS party).

Reactions: Shades19

powiee

Apr 14, 2018
hello someone knows a mod for the half nude bra that when you change the top cloth the bra would still looking half nude.

like if she's using a cleavage showing blouse. you can set the bra to half nude and you would be able to see the bra up but with the blouse full clothed.

hollowgaming

Apr 23, 2019
I'm having problems with the drive version, the screen opens up but then it stays black and crashes, does anybody know how to fix it?

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
anyone with issues saving the game and/or game stuck in config menu, open properties of your game folder and uncheck the read only. the game freezes because they cant update the "new" config setting because of the read only restrictions, that includes saving as well. change that and you're gucci

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hey there! From my own lazyness i only used the flashbangz repack 3.5 version. Is it worth it to change to the version here?
Nope, absolutely not, I recently switched to 3.5, it has all the function mods I can think of already installed, and shit tons of clothes. In fact the 3.5 FR3 version should be downloadable here. Only drawback is there is way too much clothes, you'll need days of playing to get acquainted with all of them ;)

Feb 18, 2019
Nope, absolutely not, I recently switched to 3.5, it has all the function mods I can think of already installed, and shit tons of clothes. In fact the 3.5 FR3 version should be downloadable here. Only drawback is there is way too much clothes, you'll need days of playing to get acquainted with all of them ;)
Thanks.I just feel a little discomfort because im taking my very first babysteps to make my own game and i read a ton of things about everything. Actually, i feel a bit overwhelmed by things i need to learn to make my vision a reality, but... i guess its better to take things slower. I play hs for a while now, but never attempted to make anything serious with it until now. Either way, thanks.

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hi iam looking for the Dialgue_13.17 (bewitching) for the UItranslation, to transled it :O ....:D,Have some this and can me sent it ? Ty

U

User_584916

Can the missing DLC be implemented in the original version? I prefer the original one (even the translation is better to me), but I would like to have the extended version (especially lesbian options, that are non-existent in the version here)

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone have a tutorial to connecting objects to each other? I've seen scenes where the creators use the animation items to dynamically animate characters, but can't figure out how to do this myself in StudioNEO.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
The only question above I can answer is the last one, I think : check this tutorial after 1:00, if what you mean is to position both characters together in an H position, you have to click "move copy":

If what you mean is parenting, try these ones:

On another note, I felt like sharing how I managed to solve the problem with aardvark's chokers with lewd writing written on them. These chokers were made some time ago, and in the meantime, apparently the shaders from a new mod, already installed in the fan version or in Flashbang's version 3.5, screws up the writing, making it invisible. The solution is to double the choker in two different accessory slots WITH THE COPY FUNCTION.

1. Select one of the chokers (accessories, neck). Then copy it with the copy button, top right, to the following slot. Not by reselecting it manually in a second slot, it won't work.

If this alone does not work, do the following after step 1 above. I'm not sure if you need to do all the steps, but in any case, it works fine for me once I did all of them:

2. Save the character and the clothing in either "character maker" or in "customize character" once you're in your room
3. Go back to the main screen.
4. Go into the config menu, where you change your graphic settings. Deselect every graphic improvement. Leave the menu.
5. Once you reselect the character with one of the chokers on, the writing should now be visible, even during H scenes.
6. Reselect all graphic improvement (except SSR which slows down animation in my case.
7. The writing should now be always visible. If not reload the saved clothing set its on.

Just found this out, so perhaps this solution doesn't last forever. In any case, the only thing to do is redo the steps :).

If you don't have the chokers, they're downloadable here:

Fnatic

Dec 30, 2017
I'll admit I haven't looked through for this yet, but, does the official version come with the party dlc? Can I download it myself if it doesn't? How do I check if I have it?

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Hi there,

is it possible a way to create a boner effect, aka a bump in the male's pants, and animate it?

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Does anyone know/ recognizes what mods/ techniques Camtri uses for their cum shots?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't know. @Bloo Does the fan version contain the "honeyparty_01_plus_0630grt_all" update?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes