jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
That patch is a no no from the Discord discussions

I am not sure. If you are saying a scene someone else made, the facial expression always is what the designer intended n my computer.

I have no idea what is happening with things reappearing.
when I used HSRMS to check the scene, I found an item named 15280 in the list but I can't find it in neo warkspace. is there a way to make things hidden in the workspace or is it only my problem.
Untitled3.png

majestax

Jan 8, 2019
thanks, I'll try that. sorry to trouble you with some questions.
1- there is few items in some neo scenes I downloaded no matter how many times I deleted them and saved they will come back the moment I loaded the new scene, what the reason for this and can it be fixed.

2- is there a way to make the facial expression of the characters follow the animation in neo, I tried the 'toggle natural face behavior' in the shortcut plugin but it was a miss, the expressions is in no way related to the animation.

3- , they say it is important in hongfire.com but I remember it was mentioned that they cause problems here in some past posts. my game is a mix of English and Japanese and I wanted to find some solution.

View attachment 279256
1- there is few items in some neo scenes I downloaded no matter how many times I deleted them and saved they will come back the moment I loaded the new scene, what the reason for this and can it be fixed.
Uncheck the items or they may have been parented, so release them and try

2- is there a way to make the facial expression of the characters follow the animation in neo, I tried the 'toggle natural face behavior' in the shortcut plugin but it was a miss, the expressions is in no way related to the animation.
Under Animation there is a tab called Kinematics, from there choose eyes/gaze and neck operation to "animation"

3- , they say it is important in hongfire.com but I remember it was mentioned that they cause problems here in some past posts. my game is a mix of English and Japanese and I wanted to find some solution.
Just NO, like jcwiggens said. Forget about those

Reactions: jon95

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Uncheck the items or they may have been parented, so release them and try

Under Animation there is a tab called Kinematics, from there choose eyes/gaze and neck operation to "animation"

Just NO, like jcwiggens said. Forget about those
thanks, when I used HSRMS to check the scene, I found an item named 15280 in the list but was not in the neo warkspace so I copied what I wanted and deleted every thing else and it worked but I wanted to know if there is a way to make things hidden in the workspace or it is only my problem.
Untitled3.png

I'm making a large amount of scenes so it takes a long time just to match the eyes with the mouth so I hoped to find an easier way or a neo scene with variety of ready made facial expressions to copy instead of trial and error.

ADHaxious

Oct 7, 2017
I have downloaded Fan version from torrent ( 24 GB may be). So I am gonna ask this simple question, Does this version has HoneySelect Party? If Not, Where can I download it that is compatible with fan version?

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
I have downloaded Fan version from torrent ( 24 GB may be). So I am gonna ask this simple question, Does this version has HoneySelect Party? If Not, Where can I download it that is compatible with fan version?
It has you can just use it.

k1r4ev@

Jan 5, 2019
Finally found a way to get past around this glitch! Found the solution from a different game; you need to uncheck the Read-only in the folder properties of this game.

After you do that, you can finally go to the settings and exit at will.
How do you do this exactly?

k1r4ev@

Jan 5, 2019
Finally found a way to get past around this glitch! Found the solution from a different game; you need to uncheck the Read-only in the folder properties of this game.

After you do that, you can finally go to the settings and exit at will.
Nevermind, That was dumb question

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
Hey guys, why does everytime i go into the card download page it says Network Connection Failed? It kind of ruins the game for me, this issue also happened on koikatu and i still wasnt able to fix it. Can someone please help?

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Hello need some help.. I'm practicing making a game with honey select right now im at creating the characters finding female clothing from the top few on google searches is easy however... i googled "honey select male clothing/mod/etc" i could not find any different male clothing.. I always see the male clothing people use in games the actual original clothes people use..their is no downloadable on google search, do y'all have any links for male clothing?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Is this upload the same as the torrent on nyaa?

This thread was created in 2016, so I am wondering if this is current in comparison.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
- does a position have an effect only once, or repeatedly during a single session?

- do I need to make her progress on her orgasm, or have her have an orgasm for the position to have an effect?

-do positions have effect when she is exhausted?

if you redirect me to anywhere this info can be found, I simply haven't found it anywhere

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
- does a position have an effect only once, or repeatedly during a single session?

- do I need to make her progress on her orgasm, or have her have an orgasm for the position to have an effect?

-do positions have effect when she is exhausted?

if you redirect me to anywhere this info can be found, I simply haven't found it anywhere
Along with all of this, does progressing her in one position then changing to another position then continuing the progression to orgasm affect both positions or just the final one?

Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Along with all of this, does progressing her in one position then changing to another position then continuing the progression to orgasm affect both positions or just the final one?
We need a mod which shows the state points levels (current and earned), if it doesn't already exist, I'm surprised it doesn't, or maybe its just impossible.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Is there a tutorial to get shit started?
Here are some useful sites:

Play immediately with the fan version, HS party (called Honey select_32/64.exe). Playing first on unlimited is a waste of time, if you want the full experience, with full functioning mods, like high heels (ggmod). Forget about studio and the rest for now.

MODS: You'll get extra clothes, tatoos, high heels or characters for example if you don't want to do it yourself. Installing them is pretty easy, you already have the IPA.exe in the fan version. Just Google "honey select" + whatever you're looking for, they'll have it on several sites like hongfire. Copy and paste the folders in the abdata, plugins or userdata folders, fusion when asked, and you're good to go. Some more Advanced mods like wideslider and ggmod require to drag and drop exe files on the IPA.exe, just read the instructions, its always clearly explained.

otherwise its just a question of testing and playing your way through (and yes, lots of reading on the forums). Just don't forget to go to Call Sitri -> achievements in the main game panel to unlock your achievements.

Reactions: Shades19

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Here are some useful sites:

Play immediately with the fan version, HS party (called Honey select_32/64.exe). Playing first on unlimited is a waste of time, if you want the full experience, with full functioning mods, like high heels (ggmod). Forget about studio and the rest for now.

MODS: You'll get extra clothes, tatoos, high heels or characters for example if you don't want to do it yourself. Installing them is pretty easy, you already have the IPA.exe in the fan version. Just Google "honey select" + whatever you're looking for, they'll have it on several sites like hongfire. Copy and paste the folders in the abdata, plugins or userdata folders, fusion when asked, and you're good to go. Some more Advanced mods like wideslider and ggmod require to drag and drop exe files on the IPA.exe, just read the instructions, its always clearly explained.

otherwise its just a question of testing and playing your way through (and yes, lots of reading on the forums). Just don't forget to go to Call Sitri -> achievements in the main game panel to unlock your achievements.

Questions:
What is unlimited?
The latest version is 1.20 right?
Why does it not work when I press back when changing the graphics? The game freezes.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Questions:
What is unlimited?
The latest version is 1.20 right?
Why does it not work when I press back when changing the graphics? The game freezes.
yep, unlimited = latest official FAKKU! version (outside Japan), whose only advantage is that many things are in English for non-japanese speakers.

The game is pretty hefty, it might be too much for your computer to handle? dunno, but try the fan version (on this forum, 100% reliable as far as I know), you might be more lucky.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
yep, unlimited = latest official FAKKU! version (outside Japan), whose only advantage is that many things are in English for non-japanese speakers.

The game is pretty hefty, it might be too much for your computer to handle? dunno, but try the fan version (on this forum, 100% reliable as far as I know), you might be more lucky.
Im using fan version. I downloaded the all in one torrent. So from what I know fanversion is 1.20, and the freezing through config settings seems to be on the fanversion of the game.

As for the exe, i'm using the version that is inside the English Launcher.

Also Original version is only 4Gb, while Fan version is 24GB. So I'm assuming a lot of content is on the fanversion.

My computer seem to ran better with original version using the patch tho, but it's probably has to due with the fact that the DLCs are costly for medium level PCS.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Im using fan version. I downloaded the all in one torrent. So from what I know fanversion is 1.20, and the freezing through config settings seems to be on the fanversion of the game.

As for the exe, i'm using the version that is inside the English Launcher.

Also Original version is only 4Gb, while Fan version is 24GB. So I'm assuming a lot of content is on the fanversion.

My computer seem to ran better with original version using the patch tho, but it's probably has to due with the fact that the DLCs are costly for medium level PCS.
yeah sorry, 1.20 is latest fan version, 1.0.2 is latest Fakku! unlimited, got confused there.

The other thing is that the fan version takes a hell of a long time to load clothes sets and to save or load.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
yeah sorry, 1.20 is latest fan version, 1.0.2 is latest Fakku! unlimited, got confused there.

The other thing is that the fan version takes a hell of a long time to load clothes sets and to save or load.
I'm using this: Final pack 3.5 version, works perfectly now. Got most of the mods already installed, so I don't need to do much work, plus graphic settings doesn't freeze at all. Now I'm just going to watch the tutorials and play the game.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes