Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
No. You stay in a huge hotel and can fill it with up to 100 characters. You pick or create a character (or several) and you go have sex! There's achievements that unlock events, objects, pills, gear, etc. One of them is to get a girl so mad at you DURING SEX that she leaves the hotel!
NO RPG. Just straight up sex! Orgies, bdsm, body mofications, etc. There's thousands of character cards that are 100-200 kb and we can trade them! Anybody want one of mine?
I do :p once I can get this working

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Does anyone know of any good mods? im looking mostly for chara customization ones, Gameplay, POV ect.

kevintheghost

May 25, 2017
I hope somebody updates the OP with a fully modded/patched version.
Mainly because I keep messing up with it and dont want to try for a fifth time

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
To use where? In Honey Select, Studio or Neo?
Hi, does anyone know where I could get some city maps for Neo (like a whole school maps, restaurant, streets, a whole house,etc...)
and I want to make some high quality renders mainly about family , school, and other daily life routines, do you have any ideas

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
So what's this I heard about a virus in the 3.5 repack? Is that legitimate?
That is one I have read on Discord. It seems like the modding community is not a big fan of the guy who made it. But the virus is something with the battle exe.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hi, does anyone know where I could get some city maps for Neo (like a whole school maps, restaurant, streets, a whole house,etc...)
and I want to make some high quality renders mainly about family , school, and other daily life routines, do you have any ideas
More Than you can use

Reactions: jon95

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I hope somebody updates the OP with a fully modded/patched version.
Mainly because I keep messing up with it and dont want to try for a fifth time
You just need to keep a back up. You really just need...user data...plugins..... and abda to be backed up. My install has blown up a number of times . I just keep a back up so if I blow it up I can just copy a few files and its fixed. If I add mods, and they give no problems, I update the back up. Since all mods are not official programming its best to keep a back up at all times. I have 2 back ups since I spent good time getting it to where I want it to be. Storage is soooo cheap, there really is no excuse for simply keeping a copy since it is not an installed program. It is completely portable.

majestax

Jan 8, 2019
Does anyone know of any good mods? im looking mostly for chara customization ones, Gameplay, POV ect.

you guys can thank me later :cool:

Reactions: Tsathoggu and jon95

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

you guys can thank me later :cool:
So you know, these links can be found in Resolvemoreslotids. If you go to either the scene tab or card tab, on the right it has links to downloads for either missing or pieces present. Most of the time the link brings you to a mega folder like these. I have those links but prefer people get it from the app or discord.

See the links on the right in blue.

Desktop_2019_04_05_01_32_15_293.png

Reactions: majestax and jon95

Jenggo

Dec 4, 2017
i just downloaded the game,fan version. but i cant play,i got these errors. pls help

sorry but it turns out my torrent skipped some files

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
More Than you can use

I tried it but say that invite invalid and I have problem with the animation in neo even if I put the speed to 0 it sill works how can I stop it

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes