Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You downloaded the three-part rar not the torrent? Did you NOT use the optional files ? The way it worked for me was to download the three part and then Put LRE and wideslider in... then run IPA.

Reactions: jon95

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
These are not my works. I post them to show how images can look with the right plugins. At least there is some interest here lately; StudioNEO_64_2019_03_19_16_37_22_621.png

Gnar9991

Mar 20, 2019
can someone help me please i am very bad on computer i need setp by step guide to how to make scene like this

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
if you have separated the parts in different places then put them in the same file >select the 3 parts >right click on the 1st part> extract here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have them all together in my downloads folder and when I do that, it only does part 3, it doesn't extract parts 1 or 2.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
I have them all together in my downloads folder and when I do that, it only does part 3, it doesn't extract parts 1 or 2.
try a different program, I use WinRAR, then try as I said again (select all the 3 parts as in the picture in the previous post if not try to just right click on the 1st part without selecting the other 2)

Reactions: Q Who
Mar 19, 2019
i found fitgirl repack of honey select for 3 gb. somebody on reddit said that it was version 1.1. Is there a way i can download that one and then update it to latest version. can somebody help pls.
I have very limited internet.. so i want to download but very confused.

saran

Jun 23, 2017
I am having problem. I download this via Hongfire instead so i am searching for answers since i got blocked from their website(something like that, but i did nothing wrong since i join, anyway...).
I try to extract this file(repack 3.5) and try to open or run the game it but it say
"The game isnt properly installed, or isnt installed at all(registry error). do you want to locate the game exectuable and fixt the registry? " then when I try to Yes, it is searching for file 32 instead( game_64 user here). can someone tell me how to fix this

according to someone(he did not reply) i just need to add hotfix but how and where to get this? in the official forum of my game source(torrent) there is a mini hotfix i try to follow instruction but it does not do anything the problem is the same.
can someone help me how to do this exactly? thank you in advance!

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
I am having problem. I download this via Hongfire instead so i am searching for answers since i got blocked from their website(something like that, but i did nothing wrong since i join, anyway...).
I try to extract this file(repack 3.5) and try to open or run the game it but it say
"The game isnt properly installed, or isnt installed at all(registry error). do you want to locate the game exectuable and fixt the registry? " then when I try to Yes, it is searching for file 32 instead( game_64 user here). can someone tell me how to fix this

according to someone(he did not reply) i just need to add hotfix but how and where to get this? in the official forum of my game source(torrent) there is a mini hotfix i try to follow instruction but it does not do anything the problem is the same.
Which OS are you running? I am Windows 7 64 bit and have never had any problems playing HS.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

Where did you get the download? It sounds like a virus. This game is stand alone and requires no installation. Also, the flashbangz 3.5 is reported to have a virus . I have it myself and was never asked to update my registry.

Dehumanizer

May 15, 2018
Okay, managed to fix it by skipping the Launcher, through directly editing the UserData. But still thanks for the help

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Okay, I now have a new problem where I am missing the file abdata/0 and then the neutral.png. I can see I am missing these through using HSResolveMoreSlotID v.1.1

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Okay, I now have a new problem where I am missing the file abdata/0 and then the neutral.png. I can see I am missing these through using HSResolveMoreSlotID v.1.1
I have a number of missing files, over 30 I think, it is not affecting my game play. If I remember that is for a null setting. If your game is running fine, don't worry about missing files that you see reported.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes