おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
if that as you activate it according to what I have read is an option or something like that, I have not even known where I would be grateful if you would help me
It is an option in h-scene top left corner of screen, you can choose to tick, squirting or peeing or both.

Reactions: Q Who

MajinMadness

Oct 4, 2018
So does the all in one download for fan or official come with a bunch of mods like koikatu? Or will I have to hunting for mods?

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
So does the all in one download for fan or official come with a bunch of mods like koikatu? Or will I have to hunting for mods?
if you want to use mods you better downlaod The fan one, it has a few mods but if you want more you have to look for them there is links in the main post and you should also look at pages 85,86 they have few important ones and some informatios you might need

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
How do I install wideslider with this? Since Widelider need its' own exe, right?
wideslider is a number of files. Extract the rar i posted, then copy or move all of the extracted files into the main game folder.

Reactions: jon95

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
It is an option in h-scene top left corner of screen, you can choose to tick, squirting or peeing or both.
I never play HS, thanks for that. i forgot about it. It is an option on the configuration page all the way at the bottom I believe. It can be found on the game tab.

Reactions: jon95

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I never play HS, thanks for that. i forgot about it. I was thinking of the cum and pee mods available. It is an option on the configuration page all the way at the bottom I believe. It can be found on the game tab.

MajinMadness

Oct 4, 2018
@jon1945 Ok and is the Fan Part 1/2/3 the same as All in one? Because I downloaded it (the torrent) and all it does is open a window in internet explore ( or Edge W/E ) with a bunch of letters and numbers. I think I have only ever used Mega and recently Nopy.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
@jon1945 Ok and is the Fan Part 1/2/3 the same as All in one? Because I downloaded it (the torrent) and all it does is open a window in internet explore ( or Edge W/E ) with a bunch of letters and numbers. I think I have only ever used Mega and recently Nopy.
download the mega links. Torrents are not an option I use for a number of reasons.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
you think you play it in full screen and now those black things appear up and down in order I'll see what happens thanks bro
I always play in fullscreen. Check your launcher settings. Do you have it set to 1080?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
StudioNEO_64_2019_03_17_16_40_59_465.png

No adjustment at all except for turning down the surface reflections which LRE sets way too high by default

seipher

Sep 30, 2017
I always play in fullscreen. Check your launcher settings. Do you have it set to 1080?
forget it brother I think I'll take the game
I solve a problem and I get a new one now some characterscome out defromes and I did not swim again this is depressing T-T

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
To use the torrent you need a torrent program like µTorrent but I don't Know If this torrent still works, I just downloaded the 3 parts from the mega links 3 days ago and it was working so I think you should try downloading them

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes