Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
what is the difference between them
LRE gives you control of the lighting, color and other variables like the focal point. It also works in character creator and Honey Select. I posted a screenshot of LRE a few days ago. It lets you add qubemaps as backgrounds or to change the overall lighting. I only use NEO this allows you to make a scene look just as you wish.

Reactions: jon95

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
LRE gives you control of the lighting, color and other variables like the focal point. It also works in character creator and Honey Select. I posted a screenshot of LRE a few days ago. It lets you add qubemaps as backgrounds or to change the overall lighting. I only use NEO this allows you to make a scene look just as you wish.
Thanks

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
Not the plugin on top, but this is the first screen in character maker once LRE is installed. The Japanese girl with the red checker shirt is no longer the sample character. View attachment 262926
There is many modes out there can you recommend a few important ones for me if I want to make scenes like
waifu academy and mythic manor

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
hi buddy, sorry to bother you but I just downloaded the game and LRE files and the guide said:
1. Install 0630DLC from illusion.jp
and I don't seem to find it what should I do

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
hi buddy, sorry to bother you but I just downloaded the game and LRE files and the guide said:
1. Install 0630DLC from illusion.jp
and I don't seem to find it what should I do
iT MUST ALREADY BE INSTALLED IN THIS FAN VERSION. I just downloaded the 3 part fan version and extracted. I put LRE straight into that so the 630 patch must be installed already.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
iT MUST ALREADY BE INSTALLED IN THIS FAN VERSION. I just downloaded the 3 part fan version and extracted. I put LRE straight into that so the 630 patch must be installed already.
I did that but girls skin color turned gray after I opened the game and is SBX2.5e also installed

tatalovitch

Aug 29, 2017
OKAY.... I unzipped the 3 files of the fan version.
I put Honey select 32 on IPA and start the game. It works. It works.
But the game is in Japanese (I don't speak Japanese at all!!!!). So to avoid this message I read in the forum that you have to install the EMF to have a part in English so I do it. Except that when I start the game it's no longer Honet select party but it becomes honey select, more bugs appear. A solution to install something stable? Thank you.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I did that but girls skin color turned gray after I opened the game and is SBX2.5e also installed
You need the 4k LRE skins. It also helps when you install other plugins that help with the color. It seems like the default skin color gets blasted on some bodies. Just go to skin color and choose one of the preset skin colors. I do find that annoying but the benefits totally outweigh this problem

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
OKAY.... I unzipped the 3 files of the fan version.
I put Honey select 32 on IPA and start the game. It works. It works.
But the game is in Japanese (I don't speak Japanese at all!!!!). So to avoid this message I read in the forum that you have to install the EMF to have a part in English so I do it. Except that when I start the game it's no longer Honet select party but it becomes honey select, more bugs appear. A solution to install something stable? Thank you.
This 3 part download has everything. I think if you extract and do not install the optional files and instead install LRE all the text goes to english. I did not put any EMF(this emf patch is really bad from my understanding) in and everything is in english. BTW what version is your IPA? The one the comes with the fan download is out of date.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
There is many modes out there can you recommend a few important ones for me if I want to make scenes like
waifu academy and mythic manor
I have posted a number of important ones like hsstandard and hspe. Just look up the last 2 pages for them.

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
You need the 4k LRE skins. It also helps when you install other plugins that help with the color. It seems like the default skin color gets blasted on some bodies. Just go to skin color and choose one of the preset skin colors. I do find that annoying but the benefits totally outweigh this problem
thanks, I tried it and except for the face skin color every thing else worked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is there a way to change the face skin color, another problem is that the anim menu doesn't show up in studio NEO

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
is there a way to change the face skin color, another problem is that the anim menu doesn't show up in studio NEO
I am also facing this issue, the chess' clothing is not align with the body's mesh, u can see those white frames protruding on the body

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You need to change the facial texture. That is why the face it all wrong. It is not matching the correct skin.

tatalovitch

Aug 29, 2017
This 3 part download has everything. I think if you extract and do not install the optional files and instead install LRE all the text goes to english. I did not put any EMF(this emf patch is really bad from my understanding) in and everything is in english. BTW what version is your IPA? The one the comes with the fan download is out of date.
Thank you. Everything works. These are the menus that are not in English. Do you have a solution?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes