• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Using the fan version from here, the dialogue and character creation/a few things are translated, but the menu buttons are not translated. Anyone else have this issue/know how to resolve it? View attachment 256335
did you install the optional files? I am downloading the fan version again. It is good because it is the base game and all the dcls with some extra content. Once you stick in a few plugins its good to go. LRE and HSstandard should be considered as essential files. 20190228054418434.png

Chaisenleague

Mar 13, 2018
Hey Guys :) I just wanted to ask if its somhow possible to creat an own Futa ? Like could just use the male creator to make a Female with a Dick ? i already tryed to use some futa Cards with Mods but 90% didn´t really work :(

And...another Question...where exactly am i suüosed to safe the card ? i saved like 4-5 in UserData/Chara | UserData/Chara_old but just 1 get grecognizted :(.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hey Guys :) I just wanted to ask if its somhow possible to creat an own Futa ? Like could just use the male creator to make a Female with a Dick ? i already tryed to use some futa Cards with Mods but 90% didn´t really work :(

And...another Question...where exactly am i suüosed to safe the card ? i saved like 4-5 in UserData/Chara | UserData/Chara_old but just 1 get grecognizted :(.
Do you have any cocks installed as mods? If the card has a Futa that has a mod cock, it will only show up if you have that cock mod installed.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Use this program to find what is missing from your scenes and character cards. Extract the files into the main folder with the game exe's. Overwrite the existing files. This program also lets you find where things are and fix any conflicts with installed mods.

Reactions: Eddie Vallient

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Will you uploading honey select unlimited extend dlc??
don't use the unlimited version. Just an opinion from me. I tried the unlimited when it first came out. It is missing almost everything that makes the game good.

Hyméros

Dec 3, 2018
Hello ^^
Have some issues, on the fan's version, with a missing file : ../abada/0/00.unity3d

Could someone post a copy here ?
Many thanX

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hello ^^
Have some issues, on the fan's version, with a missing file : ../abada/0/00.unity3d

Could someone post a copy here ?
Many thanX
The location you are giving can't be right. I don't have a folder "0" in my abada folder. did you save the rar files? I keep a back up of those files. I have had my install blow up a few times. It was easily fixed by reinstalling the plugins, abada and user folders. none of the other folders seem to need replacement. After a quick double check, your address is wrong.

Etrp

May 16, 2017
1.png
Getting this error message when I drag any of the .exe files into IPA. Downloaded the Fan torrent without the 4k optional. Anyone know how to fix this?

Etrp

May 16, 2017
do you have the newest version of IPA? It looks like you are missing IPA files from what I can tell.
Thanks, I updated the IPA which now leads to no error messages when dragging onto the IPA but the other problem still remains in game. I can launch the game but my character creation is basically blank and when I try to start a scene, it's just a black screen but I can still hear the music. I'm assuming this has something to do with outdated mods?

Got a solution? I greatly appreciate your help so far.

2.png

EDIT:

So the 3 part download of the fan version worked for me. The torrent seems to have some outdated components

Makreol

May 14, 2018
Hi everyone, I downloaded the wideslider patch, it worked, But the parameters of the characters wont go Beyond 100 when I load them on StudioNeo… what i'm doing wrong?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hi everyone, I downloaded the wideslider patch, it worked, But the parameters of the characters wont go Beyond 100 when I load them on StudioNeo… what i'm doing wrong?
You have to load from the wideslider exe . Not the normal game exe.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Thanks, I updated the IPA which now leads to no error messages when dragging onto the IPA but the other problem still remains in game. I can launch the game but my character creation is basically blank and when I try to start a scene, it's just a black screen but I can still hear the music. I'm assuming this has something to do with outdated mods?

View attachment 259865

EDIT:

So the 3 part download of the fan version worked for me. The torrent seems to have some outdated components
The 3 part one is a good base. Did you try LRE? It looks/works awesome Untitled.png

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

View attachment 259865

EDIT:

Sorry for not replying yet. My advice is this. Extract a clean copy from the 3 part you downloaded. don't install the optional items that come with it, the 4k stuff. Don't use it. Then put LRE from this link, this is where I got mine. Mine was too big to upload so use this. If that still doesn't work, you are missing open gl or directx files that are not allowing the proper rendering. You have to hit F5 to bring up the menu. Patch it with this IPA and the wideslider from above. Also, I can't stress this enough, use the resolve more slot ids I posted earlier. It does everything to help you solve problems, find where things actually are. it has a tab for your scene cards and character cards. If something is missing, it has frigging links to the missing mod files for the scenes and characters.

After you add mods, BTW with ResolveMoreSlotIds you wont even have to install them, there is a tad for adding mod folders. But if you do install them, run hir 1.2.2 and resolve more slot ids.

I hope this helps, NEO is amazing. Once you get it going I can point out all the really good plugins like BodySliders. I no longer have to use the Character Maker at all, I can do everything in NEO. I Untitled2.png Untitled2.png

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Oh yeah...did you patch with the newest IPA after installing wideslider? You have to drag both Neo and Honey Select to patch them. You don't need to patch Studio because it gets patched when you patch Honey Select.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
They go in C:\Honey Select\UserData\chara\female or male. The scenes go in either the userdata\studioneo or userdata\studio

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes