• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

XRRoy

Oct 26, 2018
Weird... how come the official version is uncensored but fan-made collection isn't? Shouldn't it be another way around?

thejackel

May 16, 2017
hope someone would upload the extended dlc soon, without them the fakku version is obviously inferior

also heard that the extended dlc has tons of bugs and shit

Braccusrex

Oct 15, 2017
Honey select most complete edition all in one ~91 GB (not my work)

Download :

it has annoying amount of mods/dlcs patches and updates, this work done by " " sums it all up.

Reactions: alexiddd
D

Deleted member 1198730

Download :

it has annoying amount of mods/dlcs patches and updates, this work done by " " sums it all up.

Quota exceeded

trepliev1.0

Oct 29, 2017

Download :

You've put the FR2 download link instead of FR3.

megadroide

Dec 21, 2018
Hi, I have a problem with the normal game updated until 1.20 I can not enter the map or touch anything I have the blue screen left as shown in the picture could someone help me please
a greeting

Reactions: Fasho321

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Weird... how come the official version is uncensored but fan-made collection isn't? Shouldn't it be another way around?
Well the one that is called fan-made is the original Japanese game, which comes uncensored. The one called official is the game version released by Fakku, Illusion never release their games uncensored. That is why people do mod's to uncensor Illusion games.

piales

Jun 17, 2017
i need some help pls!
1-wich version is better (fan/official)?
2-if i wanted to download the fan version how do i install the uncensoring and translation mod?
3-is there any othere apps like HS?
*(sorry for my english)*

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
Hello, i'm new to HS and i want to ask you something. Is there a mod for shota on MILF and from where i can DL it ? I'm with the official version.

Miyamoto1998

Dec 30, 2018
i need some help pls!
1-wich version is better (fan/official)?
2-if i wanted to download the fan version how do i install the uncensoring and translation mod?
3-is there any othere apps like HS?
*(sorry for my english)*
For now im playing the original version, i believe the fan version in only censored in the default options, u can uncensored if u like.
3 - Create character and have sex with they? If have anything like this, i want too.

I didnt have sex with any girl more than the first time, thats why i dont see any diff sex positions or threesome?

Reactions: piales

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Anyone know if I tried using a plugin from the playhome mods like the shortcut plugin; would it actually work? (Playhome one for example lets you cum on demand without stopping an animation)

Bert Deforrest

Apr 25, 2018
I downloaded the official version and the 64-bit just stays on a black screen with the HS cursor, I tried launching the 32-bit and it got to the main menu and I could hear the music but it was just a transparent icon in the middle of my screen with the minimize and exit buttons.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I downloaded the official version and the 64-bit just stays on a black screen with the HS cursor, I tried launching the 32-bit and it got to the main menu and I could hear the music but it was just a transparent icon in the middle of my screen with the minimize and exit buttons.
same as me dude in all icons its just a black screen with music

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes