• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Raegar

Jan 19, 2019
So I'm guessing with the 3 part fan version that I should replace all the files that are that same? Cause all 3 of the rars have some of the same files in them.

Honey Select Unlimited link is down :/
That's weird cause I used the megaup link for the main file and mega link for the 1.0.2 patch just yesterday.

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
Help, I had used the repack and used the sfx file to set everything up and I go to launch it using the patch and it keeps coming out with this.
Capture.JPG

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Not sure. I installed Sypolts' version and there you have the option to edit any girl's stats (in the Meet the Girls screen). You can simply max out a stat of choice and enjoy all options (as few as there are)

trepliev1.0

Oct 29, 2017
okay like you said i closed off fullscreen, then played and got some achievements and shit, returned to it later and on the tutorial again.
i just only bloody want the unlocks
I have the same issue with the torrent version. Can't save progress and changing options ingame kind of crash it.

Edit: Find out that the game folders and files were in read only. Problem fixed.

Reactions: Cysoul and qawser

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
help, i downloaded the game and a lot of cards but there are no girls in game everytime i try to add girls to a room the list is emptyi even created girls but they don't show in game, the girls are in the studio but not in the game

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017

Overview:
Honey Select is the ultimate character creator. With thousands of customization options available there are an infinite number of unique characters that you can create. Choose from several different fully voiced personality types and traits to further personalize your character. Your character’s emotions are dynamic and change throughout the game based on your experiences and the decisions you make. When you’re ready, take your character somewhere nice and enjoy a sophisticated intimate experience.
Release Date: JP 2016-09-09, EN 2018-03-28
Thread Updated: 2018-12-28
Original Title: ハニーセレクト
Censorship: No
Version: FAN v1.20 All DLC & Extra Content / OFFICIAL HS UNLIMITED v1.0.2
Developer/Publisher: -
Platform: Windows
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Modding:

Sources:

Official vs Fan Version:

DOWNLOAD
Fan Version
:
Official Version:
Thank you @blubbat0r for helping me set up he fan version, he did 90% of the work) and thank you to @YouKnowMyName for the official version.

View attachment 75429 View attachment 75430 View attachment 75431 View attachment 75432 View attachment 75433 View attachment 75434 View attachment 75435
the patch for the official is down, nofile goes to a 404and mega say "Temporary error, retrying." and i have tried for 3 days

AyToZed

Aug 23, 2018
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I downloaded the fan version via the torrent link; all the folders and executable files are there, yet when I drag and drop an executable into the IPA.exe file as instructed, I get this complaint about name sizes or something:
Capture - Copy.PNG
Does anyone have any idea of what's happening here, and how I would go about fixing it?

Raegar

Jan 19, 2019
I'm having some translation issues. The tutorial images are all in japaness and so are the random names. Now, I can just plug a name into google translate to get it so I can read it, but I can't do that with the tutorial images.

I also cant upload or download data or a party in game, everytime I try, it says "Network connection failed" and boots me out to the main menu.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I downloaded the fan version via the torrent link; all the folders and executable files are there, yet when I drag and drop an executable into the IPA.exe file as instructed, I get this View attachment 231804
Does anyone have any idea of what's happening here, and how I would go about fixing it?
Based on the error message, try moving the game to a much shorter location like C:\game\HS.

Reactions: AyToZed

AyToZed

Aug 23, 2018
Based on the error message, try moving the game to a much shorter location like C:\game\HS.
Thanks for the help. Seems my computer just doesn't feel like doing this, though, since I got a similar screen when I tried again after moving it, just with a different exception.
Capture2 - Copy.PNG

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes