• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Jul 30, 2018
So... jz to confirm... download the sfx file, and all five 7z files... then I extract them to one place... after that juz run as usual? Cuz while I want to play the game... I suck at these stuff
yep thats all thats needed just double click the sfx file with all the parts in the same local and choose where you want it unzipped then click patch and play if your on 32bit youll have to click and drag the 32bit launchers on top of the IPA file i only patched the 64bit files since its what i use

okabe21

May 26, 2017
A little help. Pov Doesn't work for me I think.. I downloaded the latest mod "ShorcutPlugin.dll" from hongfire and it said there that button O is for male POV if you want the camera to follow the head or Button P if you don't. I did it and nothing happens really it just make the head disappear but why my camera still looking at the character? this should make the camera go to where the head was right? What am i doing wrong?

And oh I downloaded my Honey Select Game somewhere else not here.. I dunno if my version is Official version or Fan Made version. Since in the OP in here it says that Some Mod won't work in official. So i am quite quessing that the problem is that? probably my version is official version.
POV_PROBLEM.png

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Icic, thx man, I'll try it when I manage to download all 5 files... Btw, jz curious, what does the sfx file actually do?

Jul 30, 2018
A little help. Pov Doesn't work for me I think.. I downloaded the latest mod "ShorcutPlugin.dll" from hongfire and it said there that button O is for male POV if you want the camera to follow the head or Button P if you don't. I did it and nothing happens really it just make the head disappear but why my camera still looking at the character? this should make the camera go to where the head was right? What am i doing wrong?

And oh I downloaded my Honey Select Game somewhere else not here.. I dunno if my version is Official version or Fan Made version. Since in the OP in here it says that Some Mod won't work in official. So i am quite quessing that the problem is that? probably my version is official version.
View attachment 223143
try my repack on the page before this one i fixed the errors and added all the mods etc

This is just a creator thing or have some scenes like a normal adult other games? :D
its both a creator and a sex simulator

Gibby

May 20, 2018
Downloaded your repack, everything is working fine except for saving for some reason. Am I doing something wrong? The game freezes and it crashes, but otherwise everything else seems to be working. You mentioned conflicts with the IDs, so am I not allowed to name it something specific?

straydogg

May 9, 2017
no crack no iso just torrent it and put together bottom of first page eng category, its 5 gigs in size

Jul 30, 2018
no crack no iso just torrent it and put together bottom of first page eng category, its 5 gigs in size
thats the fakku version it has alot of messed up files in it and cant use all the custom mods sorry to say it

Downloaded your repack, everything is working fine except for saving for some reason. Am I doing something wrong? The game freezes and it crashes, but otherwise everything else seems to be working. You mentioned conflicts with the IDs, so am I not allowed to name it something specific?
are you on a 32bit system or 64bit if its 32bit you have to drag and drop the 32bit launchers onto the IPA.exe file i only patched the 64bit launchers
that game auto saves

Your repack version is better than offical version? And why better :D ?
His Repack has a bunch of mods and is the fan version + all DLCs

Gibby

May 20, 2018
thats the fakku version it has alot of messed up files in it and cant use all the custom mods sorry to say it

are you on a 32bit system or 64bit if its 32bit you have to drag and drop the 32bit launchers onto the IPA.exe file i only patched the 64bit launchers
that game auto saves

I am on a 64 bit system, and so I just run wetslidepatchHoneySelect64 and whenever I want to create a new character and save it, it just freezes. You said it autosaves? So I don't have to go to "Other" and hit save character?

Gibby

May 20, 2018
no dont use the wideslider launcher use (HoneySelect_64 (Patch & Launch)) and others that say patch and launch

Oh I see, thanks, when I click that however it tells me error: could not find engine DLL, have any clue why? Could it possibly be a extraction error on my end? I just downloaded all of the files, and then extracted them all together to one folder and the shortcut doesn't seem to be working.

Jul 30, 2018
Oh I see, thanks, when I click that however it tells me error: could not find engine DLL, have any clue why? Could it possibly be a extraction error on my end? I just downloaded all of the files, and then extracted them all together to one folder and the shortcut doesn't seem to be working.
try deleting the patch & launch files and then drag the original 64bit launchers onto the IPA.exe file and then relaunch each of them if it doesnt work then you might have to redownload because it works for others

Gibby

May 20, 2018
try deleting the patch & launch files and then drag the original 64bit launchers onto the IPA.exe file and then relaunch each of them if it doesnt work then you might have to redownload because it works for others

Alright, will do. Thanks for helping out

Reactions: straydogg

Gibby

May 20, 2018
np im trying i had alot of issues with it too but i seemed to get no help so i took it upon myself to try and fix it and it worked for me so i decided to help everyone else out with it
Really makes it less frustrating so ty. Well I did what you told me to and dragged it over and it seemed to work but I have the same issue with saving characters, the game just freezes. Do you have that issue? Or is it just me. And if that's the case would that mean I have to redownload it?

Gibby

May 20, 2018
Well nevermind, I think I fixed it... It just seemed to be an issue with using window fullscreen vs. fullscreen, thanks for the help though!

Jul 30, 2018
Really makes it less frustrating so ty. Well I did what you told me to and dragged it over and it seemed to work but I have the same issue with saving characters, the game just freezes. Do you have that issue? Or is it just me. And if that's the case would that mean I have to redownload it?
im not really sure i dont actually play the simulator game itself unless its with the 100% save im using it to create my Visual Noval game from a story ive been writing for years on literotica saving characters i create works perfectly

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
I can't download even the first file lmao... And with Megadownloader it doesn't even load...

Might as well wait for torrent...

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes