Sep 8, 2017
Every single time I re-install this game, there's something new wrong with it. This time, I can't call Sitri. The button for doing so that's supposed to appear in the MC's room is missing. This means that I can't unlock achievements, change my character card, or have the game generate random characters. WTF!?!

I love this game, but it's fucking MESSED UP.

Does anybody know a work-around for this problem? Is there a hotkey or something that I could enter with my keyboard, to call Sitri without having an on-screen menu option for that? Or do I just have to uninstall and then re-install the entire fucking game again, for the 5th time in two weeks?

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Okay, silly questions time
I just installed HS (been playing HSU for some time) and found out I can't make it to open in window mode, is there an option that I'm missing? Also, mycomputer is slow, so HS is laggy and whenever I enter config to reduce graphics, I can't go back. No matter what I click, the game simply freezes. HSU is rnning smoothly and without issues, so does HS have some higher specs?

Jul 30, 2018
ok people those of you that have gotten this fully working with no glitches etc and with all the mods can i ask someone to zip just you abdata/plugins folders and all the mods etc from the pastebin link in the modding spoiler and upload them to a torrent or nopy im getting tired of all the problems im having

and also the userdata folder but make it a seperate nopy upload unless you can complress them all small enough together

Sep 8, 2017
You have IPA install. If you don´t what it is read in illusion mods forum. You have to drag all start exe. over IPA exe to start the game 1 time otherwise mods are not working in all system like wide-slider with 200% need IPA it is written in mods as well to work correct. Short cut plugin need IPA to work first IPA install never MF patch please. IPA Illusion Plugin Architecture.
Your lucky day: All in one go first _ Please see all require plugins under pastbin link. VERY importent.
Check all mods again under Illusion forum HS to get more info and update if there done. ok. Mega don´t work take torrent. Anyway the is a torrent about 16 GB + extras means with 4 Folder all Mods Utility´s Plugins and how to do.

2. Just all info Mega is down on the first link use torrent.
Info side

I've been trying to get a POV mod up and working for some time now- downloaded the above file POV button.zip, found it was only a text file describing a mod which is never identified by name, no links, no info on where to find it (info specific enough that it might actually be possible to find it, if those instructions are followed; as many mods as there are for this game, specificity is crucial if you want to find the same file someone suggested to you). The mod described in the text file sounds great though, how do I get it?

You mention a torrent in your post. Can you post a link to that torrent? That would be great, because then I'll know I'm getting the mod that POV button.zip was actually describing, instead of something else entirely with a similar name, created by another modder, that doesn't enable the kinds of mods described in the above linked text file.

Sorry if my insistence on specificity makes me seem like a bit of a demanding prick, but I've already got a POV mod, made by somebody else (I think) and it doesn't work. Getting frustrated.

Damian_Rayne

Jul 4, 2018
Howdy folks! Looking for a little bit o' help on an issue that's probably a real easy fix...

I downloaded the torrent for the fan version of the game, got it all extracted and now its all nice and tidy. I checked out the Apps, and they are all in working order. I am looking for an English translation, and that is it. No other mods (yet), just a translation for the game.

Is there a simple patch that can be downloaded, or is some work required? Thanks for any help!

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Is there such thing as a mod megapack containing just about every important (and some of the less important) mods? I tried installing every mod individually in the past and it always felt like I was messing up some of them, plus it's kind of a pain to keep track of which mods you have and which you don't.

Thanks in advance.

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
1. How can i save the game? Im loosing all my progress after restarting the game and i have to listen tutorial over and over.
2. My game freezes after my attemp to close config menu.
Pls help :(

Reactions: AmaJo11
Jul 30, 2018
actually now that i fixed the files and stopped the conflicts i can save now give me a bit of time and ill upload the split full game to some sites to share with all of you no characters will be available except for the 2 i made before zipping them i erased all the user created characters since i had to change so many ID numbers of clothes etc

it will be the full game with all the mods textures uncensors etc from this link already patched and translated

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Screenshot (34).png
Is there a way to edit animations or make our own custom animation? My lady got huge titties and her arms go through them I just want to spread the arms apart further.

Jul 30, 2018
Ok anyone have a website i can upload my repack to Mega.nz only gives 8gb as a quota for a free user.

My Full Game/with mods etc comes to a total of 16gb

Jul 30, 2018
anyone gets the link for extend version?
im zipping up the full fan version with all the mods etc already in it and no conflicts found ill start uploading it tomorrow to a few sites and post the links when im done i got tired of noone helping me with my issues on this game so i did it myself and unlike others i will help you all that are having issues this way

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The fan version allows almost all of the mods out there to work alongside with it. While the original only has a select few but does include exclusive fakku content like clothes, accessories and various maps...
I noticed that the fan version is also uncompressed. Which, would have been nicer if they just compressed the whole thing... :3

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
Anyone know how to fix the save progress problem? Every time I exit the game, it resets back to the tutorial, its annoying

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes