Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
i downloaded and installed this but im having issues for some reason when i install the mods the folders i start seeing characters people made but the faces etc are sunken in so im guessing something screwed up but i dont know where anyone can help?
If the maker used mods to create this char, you need the same mods to display the char. Otherwise you get what you got. Try searching for image data with no mods used or were the mods are mentioned in the comments, so that you can download the mods and recreate the char.

Jul 30, 2018
If the maker used mods to create this char, you need the same mods to display the char. Otherwise you get what you got. Try searching for image data with no mods used or were the mods are mentioned in the comments, so that you can download the mods and recreate the char.
question is i gotta have answered when installing mods etc do i keep them in their own folders and just drop them into the mods folder etc cut and paste then overwrite when asked??

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
question is i gotta have answered when installing mods etc do i keep them in their own folders and just drop them into the mods folder etc cut and paste then overwrite when asked??
Oh sorry quoted the wrong person. I can't help you with that, longtime not used HS

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
@muttdoggy please let me know what you think re above.

Well, after base install I've downloaded and unpacked 50 GB of mod packs.
And..... found out that they are all packed in separate folders. You need to walk through all ~530 folders and copy all files from folder to HoneySelect install dir. Well, it is not how I imagined I'll spent few hours of my life ;-)

So I made this script for Windows users.
Assuming that after unpacking all mods you'll get folder structure like this:
D:\MODS_unpacked\mod1\abdata
D:\MODS_unpacked\mod1\UserData
D:\MODS_unpacked\mod2\abdata
D:\MODS_unpacked\mod3\abdata
D:\MODS_unpacked\mod4\abdata
D:\MODS_unpacked\......\.....

As you can see, you'll need walk through all folders and copy its contents to your honeyselect install dir.

1. Save this as a file, for example: fetch.bat
2. Replace paths for your PC locations
3. Execute it

Bash:
@echo off
for /d %%i in ("D:\MODS_unpacked\*") do (
    xcopy /S /E /Y "%%i" D:\MODS_fetched
)

Result during script execution:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FINAL RESULT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S.
Yep, it is not super clean, but at least all 550 folders were fetched and stored in correct folder structure which you can now copy to your HoneySelect root install dir.

P.P.S.
And yes, it will force files overwrite, so you should not assume it ALL will work like a charm. However I have no solution for same files in different mods, so I usually override them anyway.

P.P.P.S.
I wonder if anyone has a better solution with all this mods PACK mess. I am sick of trying to get everything work. Because tones of mods use same files but with different content. I wasn't able to get stable output after installing all this mods :) SOme of them are now working together, unfortunately.
You need to place the mods in the correct folders or they will not work for example abdata/plugins etc..............

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
anyone with a kind heart willing to upload the mat_cha_05.unity3d file? i'm lost here... it's the only file corrupted after extracting everything from the fan version... i tried redownloading the part1 from all ports but it's the same... it's worth 133MB from what i saw on the torrent list, but i can't download it just by itself, have to redownload the whole thing and i'm not sure if it would fit the version i'm using... Thanks...

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
i downloaded and installed this but im having issues for some reason when i install the mods the folders i start seeing characters people made but the faces etc are sunken in so im guessing something screwed up but i dont know where anyone can help?
It looks like it might have been created using the widersliderpatch, if you can share or link the card I can let you know.

boteg_04_03

Sep 10, 2017
You need to place the mods in the correct folders or they will not work for example abdata/plugins etc..............
Yeah, they will be in a correct folder structure.
E.g. each mod archive is already a valid package - you need to extract and copy-paste to your honeyselect root dir. SO this will just help you to place all mod folders into one place, so you do not have to walk through all separate folder and manually copy-paste them.

Tim85

Feb 11, 2018
i downloaded the 3 fan versions, i dont get it? i got 3 times the game? how do you merge the files?

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Hey guys. I downloaded the game, however everytime I start the game I have to start from the beginning. How can I save the game? if it have autosave, what could be the problem?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys. I downloaded the game, however everytime I start the game I have to start from the beginning. How can I save the game? if it have autosave, what could be the problem?
The game saves automatically after a h-scene when you are back in your room. Open the UserData folder and see if you have a save folder there.

Jul 30, 2018
ok i have now downloaded all the plugins mods etc into a folder i want to make sure i get it done correctly is there a installation guide i downloaded the game fan version and downloaded all the stuff in the modding spoiler

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
The game saves automatically after a h-scene when you are back in your room. Open the UserData folder and see if you have a save folder there.
For some reason it doesn't save for me. I don't know what's happening, but I tried deleting the save and the only time the game tried to make the save again is when I add or remove a girl in room edit. For now, I'm gonna try to use it to save the game, but damn it's a pain in the ass.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
For some reason it doesn't save for me. I don't know what's happening, but I tried deleting the save and the only time the game tried to make the save again is when I add or remove a girl in room edit. For now, I'm gonna try to use it to save the game, but damn it's a pain in the ass.
Try this save folder.

Reactions: Drussler
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes