Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
does anyone have the Honey Select Unlimited Patch_1_0_2 download link?The link on the 1st page seems to be broken or doesn't work :(

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
We've merged Honey Select Unlimited (FAKKU) thread with this thread. You'll find both version available here. All comments were moved here.
We'll share Honey Select Unlimited Extended (1st DLC out of 2) when possible.

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
So when I open the launcher, it just gives me a black screen with no audio, only the Honey Select cursor. Any way to fix this problem? Thanks.

gabelo095

Jul 25, 2017
anyone have some repack with lot of mods instaled like flashbangz make? or similar, i cant find any working link for that

SpclGstStr

Aug 26, 2017
I remember the last time I downloaded HS (A year or two ago) it has some rough translations for some of the sex scenes
Have they improved that at all? Knowing what they're saying would really make it so much better for me

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
So what got updated ? the old as hell Japanese version that already had tons of DLC and mods from Hongfire ? Or Honey Select Unlimited that was missing all the DLC ?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i downloaded official but not sure where to put patch.none of my chars i added seem to work.got them off illusion boru place .1 char is distorted when i try to add it.rest dont take at all.any help?

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
In the fan version all in one pack, I'm having the issue where I can't change the settings in game. I click on config and try to edit settings and the game just soft locks, I can't click on any buttons but the game is still running fine leaving me to just press ESC to quit. Same thing happened after the first day with the girl.

akira-go

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys,
I'm having an issue : I downloaded the fan version but the game's version is the 1.1 which doesn't support some mods.
Did anyone have a similar issue? Is there a 1.20 patch?
Thanks for the help

raul07bv

May 7, 2017
This game has the best sex i have seen in all the adult games i have played so far, literally only downside is not knowing what the characters say after orgasm because of japanese language so you dont know if you continue or not but i still rate 10/10 thanks for sharing (y)

Perfectly well put , this is my only problem with it also. I just dont like the sound they make when they have sex.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes