Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
He/She is on the run again :)

Awesome Material Editing functions showcase out of Play Home :)

His/Her Physical correct Material Results are awesome :)

What for a awesome Fabric Glove result in Realtime using the same displacement techniques as with the towel before :)

Some seem todo very bad repacking destroying all the awesome material results :(

not again these people should really not repack anything they have no idea about physical rendering.

one modders work peaks heavily into my eyes on the complexity side of things it's the work by plasticmind

@MakotoYuki90

My first try with Play Home and Plasticminds PHIBL

Ariel

there is still some way ahead to illusion game mod his results but it is render wise going in that direction :)

i was really suprised this is called a full modded version it looks not really good at all needs still lot of work on the assets side i think i did the specular balance on the hair a bit to heavy it shines to much in this light environment.

Really crazy 20 gb and it's texture asset quality is coming out so crazy low that it can't even sustain in front of a Photo

This is a disastrous result on the assets side no surprise Illusion game mods stuff is fascinating working correctly in spatial resolution context.

And the way Plasticmind has done that PHIBL interface is awe full so much space gets lost for nothing no compare to illusion game mods clear design approach you are constantly scrolling in Plasticminds interface for those few slider options.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
He/She is on the run again :)

Awesome Material Editing functions showcase out of Play Home :)

His/Her Physical correct Material Results are awesome :)

What for a awesome Fabric Glove result in Realtime using the same displacement techniques as with the towel before :)

Some seem todo very bad repacking destroying all the awesome material results :(

not again these people should really not repack anything they have no idea about physical rendering.

one modders work peaks heavily into my eyes on the complexity side of things it's the work by plasticmind

@MakotoYuki90

My first try with Play Home and Plasticminds PHIBL

Ariel

there is still some way ahead to illusion game mod his results but it is render wise going in that direction :)

i was really suprised this is called a full modded version it looks not really good at all needs still lot of work on the assets side i think i did the specular balance on the hair a bit to heavy it shines to much in this light environment.

Really crazy 20 gb and it's texture asset quality is coming out so crazy low that it can't even sustain in front of a Photo

This is a disastrous result on the assets side no surprise Illusion game mods stuff is fascinating working correctly in spatial resolution context.

Illusion for you. Well plasticmind did a great job for HS and PH.
You can't expet a truly 4k with illusion game, isn't a 3d program like blender, maya ecc in first place.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Illusion for you. Well plasticmind did a great job for HS and PH.
You can't expet a truly 4k with illusion game, isn't a 3d program like blender, maya ecc in first place.
True but depending on the Cameras Field of View and LOD Distance you can get much much better results that haven't to hide from offline rendering the problem is only asset quality and a fast enough GPU and overall a good Streaming system which backs your Engine.

5 characters on screen at once should be no problem todo stable not with complete complex hair of course on most system these days.

Improved the Hair result in Light context best i could get out of it so far with this kind of character she is heavily abstracted has no real age because of her simplicity in abstraction and assets failures.

That skin result is totally abstract currently, i gonna change this and make everything more consistent in illusion game mod style :)

Hair rendering is a real problem to get sync on the reflection probe side without looking strange also the hair asset is so low quality to begin with as well.

Really that 20 GB space requirement is a joke currently for most assets i can totally not understand it VAM at close FOV does much better and is just 8 GB

And also Honey Select at roughly those same 20 GB does better i have to really closely check this something feels really wrong.

At the Visual quality i get out currently of PH it could be way smaller then this 20 GB it would be a total space waste for the current rendering result at 4K it makes 0 sense from the asset low quality output render result side.

When i got Illusion game mods results i could have understood it but not what i currently see and render out in this test.

Ariel showing you her heart

Sitting on the Edge

look at the texture results that is awe full as it can get, totally inconsistent :(

it looks like as if the streaming would fail, you could think that.

Just to remember The ADAM Demo was done by Unity Labs with Unity 5.4

PH 1.4 is based on Unity 5.5
Honey Select = Unity 5.3

I almost starting to cry

She at least looks 10x better then the overall environments, i never saw such inconsistent render results it's pure crazy.

the floor looks like nothing i saw before, you could even use a solid color instead of any texture at all.

VR Kanjo had a floor texture at least this is impossible that must be Bugs what i see currently really bad bugs in the Mod state causing the Streaming to fail heavily.

i have to check several things so many stuff could go wrong here i saw others also writing they had problems in the hongfire forums with the quality but this is ridiculous.

This is totaly broken somehow

Even if it would be a Console Port (which illusions doesn't develops for) it should look much better

Rendering looks like 3D Floor Planer back in the 90s

even with lightmaps the rooms look dull not a main enviroment i want to work on i prefer no outside disturbance like Illusion Game Mod

so here is my current result of the current Mod state very unhappy with it compared to what Illusion Game Mod showcases but this will be my start to Hunt for his results or better hunt his results but giving them my own ideas :)

She is gonna define everything, my first try into Japanese Humanoid Doll abstraction into realistic light based on illusions abstraction and Engine based on Unity.

I call her Project Ariel for obvious reasons ;)

One of the best quality Default cloth assets, they are really rare in this mod

i think that 200 fps is wrong some strange stuff happened on the Mod layer in terms of the slowmotion system and i think it got stuck and suddenly i see this skintexmod symbol jesus the hell is this all unstable.

i was just saving character and cloth and this Flashbangz guy even Watermarked this with his name on the Card thumbnail capture i had to lough really good ,that Flashbangz guy seems to be a major asshole his writing style is freaking me out and that he tried to infect all his patreon users with a Bitcoin miner shows what he is really upto.

These GUI possibilities are really awesome never saw such crazyness in any Unreal Engine based game :D

you really see how much they learned from Mobilephone interfaces loading all kinds of crazy things on android as inputs :D

and this gui has the typical touch and swipe so awesome being not bound to just 1 interface based on flash but having total control of multiple different overlays at the same time, that feels so powerful the skintexmod ui seems to be parented to a specific bone as a clickable popup how crazy is that :D

Though some should really develop their interfaces with usability in mind PHIBL needs a major overhaul in those regards also the GameChanger overlay works way different in interaction then the others it's a wild mix of input and behaviors also scrolling in some of them is problematic they don't block the camera :D

Interface mania

Though of course a much better path would be something like SkyUI it is the major UI combiner example of different mod developers into 1 consistent interface System

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So this download is the complete game with all the dlc?
This the first post isn't extend version.

True but depending on the Cameras Field of View and LOD Distance you can get much much better results that haven't to hide from offline rendering the problem is only asset quality and a fast enough GPU and overall a good Streaming system which backs your Engine.

5 characters on screen at once should be no problem todo stable not with complete complex hair of course on most system these days.

Improved the Hair result in Light context best i could get out of it so far with this kind of character she is heavily abstracted has no real age because of her simplicity in abstraction and assets failures.

That skin result is totally abstract currently, i gonna change this and make everything more consistent in illusion game mod style :)

Hair rendering is a real problem to get sync on the reflection probe side without looking strange also the hair asset is so low quality to begin with as well.

Really that 20 GB space requirement is a joke currently for most assets i can totally not understand it VAM at close FOV does much better and is just 8 GB

And also Honey Select at roughly those same 20 GB does better i have to really closely check this something feels really wrong.

At the Visual quality i get out currently of PH it could be way smaller then this 20 GB it would be a total space waste for the current rendering result at 4K it makes 0 sense from the asset low quality output render result side.

When i got Illusion game mods results i could have understood it but not what i currently see and render out in this test.

Ariel showing you her heart

Sitting on the Edge

look at the texture results that is awe full as it can get, totally inconsistent :(

it looks like as if the streaming would fail, you could think that.

Just to remember The ADAM Demo was done by Unity Labs with Unity 5.4

PH 1.4 is based on Unity 5.5
Honey Select = Unity 5.3

I almost starting to cry

She at least looks 10x better then the overall environments, i never saw such inconsistent render results it's pure crazy.

the floor looks like nothing i saw before, you could even use a solid color instead of any texture at all.

VR Kanjo had a floor texture at least this is impossible that must be Bugs what i see currently really bad bugs in the Mod state causing the Streaming to fail heavily.

i have to check several things so many stuff could go wrong here i saw others also writing they had problems in the hongfire forums with the quality but this is ridiculous.

This is totaly broken somehow

Even if it would be a Console Port (which illusions doesn't develops for) it should look much better

Rendering looks like 3D Floor Planer back in the 90s

even with lightmaps the rooms look dull not a main enviroment i want to work on i prefer no outside disturbance like Illusion Game Mod

so here is my current result of the current Mod state very unhappy with it compared to what Illusion Game Mod showcases but this will be my start to Hunt for his results or better hunt his results but giving them my own ideas :)

She is gonna define everything, my first try into Japanese Humanoid Doll abstraction into realistic light based on illusions abstraction and Engine based on Unity.

I call her Project Ariel for obvious reasons ;)

One of the best quality Default cloth assets, they are really rare in this mod

i think that 200 fps is wrong some strange stuff happened on the Mod layer in terms of the slowmotion system and i think it got stuck and suddenly i see this skintexmod symbol jesus the hell is this all unstable.

i was just saving character and cloth and this Flashbangz guy even Watermarked this with his name on the Card thumbnail capture i had to lough really good ,that Flashbangz guy seems to be a major asshole his writing style is freaking me out and that he tried to infect all his patreon users with a Bitcoin miner shows what he is really upto.

These GUI possibilities are really awesome never saw such crazyness in any Unreal Engine based game :D

you really see how much they learned from Mobilephone interfaces loading all kinds of crazy things on android as inputs :D

and this gui has the typical touch and swipe so awesome being not bound to just 1 interface based on flash but having total control of multiple different overlays at the same time, that feels so powerful the skintexmod ui seems to be parented to a specific bone as a clickable popup how crazy is that :D

Though some should really develop their interfaces with usability in mind PHIBL needs a major overhaul in those regards also the GameChanger overlay works way different in interaction then the others it's a wild mix of input and behaviors also scrolling in some of them is problematic they don't block the camera :D

Interface mania

Though of course a much better path would be something like SkyUI it is the major UI combiner example of different mod developers into 1 consistent interface System

Illusion is know for use some old asset for the next game, so not surprise about that low skybox, why i say "You can't expet a truly 4k with illusion game ". Game engine and actual 3d model are truly different, 3d model of a game are more low quality, that why the game engine help a lot the model. So far IBL have a better GUI that shortcuts plugin.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Most of the Default Leather stuff looks really good really nice material results also

also the assassin is a overall nice result i saw this first in honey select was nice there as well :)

it also shines here as a mostly metal material result literally :)

not sure but i think the mask tough looked a bit different in honey select not so pure if i remember right ?

still one of my favorites currently for testing in both :)

also can hold up nicely as a rather interesting result

YES i can keep it stable at 60 FPS even with SSAO :D

though especially male part rendering result is still bad, lot of strange problems with shadow distribution on him

geometry is very uneven decimated very poor job :(

and this needs a clear WTF?

FPS drop is thanks to bad SSAO

Wow the Shadow normal bias fixes these problems very efficiently without touching any assets at all

Next step highering mirror resolution and look at the drop

But first the naughty Knight and the Assasin :D

that trigger function for the mouth closure is a nice idea different sound library runtime loaded :)

trying to get this working in VAM :)

@MakotoYuki90

Yeah lot of assets cant really hold up and illusion game mod does exceptional work bringing high class assets into play :)
though illusions animation and system work is again really exceptional :)

Awesome Scene they created here as Benchmark :)

Basement is the most complex room of all the mirror rooms

Sep 8, 2017
Does anyone here use Studio NEO? I hope so. I'm trying to figure out how to install the HS Studio NEO Addon v0.8.2, the one that gives you the Advanced IK mode and AutoTrack. I've downloaded both the Studio and Studio NEO versions of this, but only the Studio version comes with English-language installation instructions. The Studio NEO Addon's readme is all Japanese (which I never learned how to read!) If anybody here knows how to install this addon, or can point me to a website/resource where I can get English-language instructions, please let me know!

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
@MakotoYuki90

Do you know of some comparable scene in Honey Select that showcases this ?

Wow i was really believing performance would brake further down but it holds constant

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
@MakotoYuki90

Do you know of some comparable scene in Honey Select that showcases this ?

Wow i was really believing performance would brake further down but it holds constant

i don't know if there one same or similar of that scene. PH have gangbang but don't have orgy or a mod allow you to do that.
HS with a mod can create a orgy in main game, almost KK can you create a harem orgy is possible with a mod.
well, if you a good pc you have alway a good perfomance.... for example with my pc i go 19fps, 15 7200u gu 940mx 2gb vram gddr5

Kaiweny

Dec 17, 2018
Hello guys, sorry for my bad english. I'm new in this game, before i take the original i have play the unlimited but most of people tell the original is better so i gonna try this. My problem is i don't understand how get and install the mods, i don'nt understand clearly the links in first page. For you, what is the essential mods to get for this game ?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I see flashbangz missed a lot of the really interesting mods in that package

Vam is getting really advanced i guess nothing comparable as this exists yet for the Illusion enigne as mod ?

tough i love the emotional feedback results of illusion themselves it's awesomely done

it's really interesting looking at all those Dance results illusion Game mods dance results seeem to be the most advanced in motion so far some others look really strange in motion using mmd capture data i think.

i really cant wait to see his first group dance results :)

this one is really going wrong

good example of how it should not end up ;)

How Flashbangz could forget plasticminds awesome PlayHome mirror helper is a real surprise it can higher the render quality of mirrors significantly this basement scene shines with it at a higher mirror resolution then the default 1024

The Music ambient of this Scene is just WOW

Illusions cock fake (stuck and compress) :)

Something was really strange with the Render resolution when going over the normal illusion launcher im overriding those decisions now with the internal unity dialog now rendering works correctly for me and textures are much clearer displayed like in illusions Game Mod results :)

This behavior is really strange i cant explain it yet but it seems i was stuck on a much lower internal render resolution that just got upscaled.

Now that 20 GB space slowly starting to make actual sense for me :D

The chara rim light used differently ;)

Telaboy

Oct 22, 2018
Hey so whenever I try to download the wideslider mod support, the HoneySelect_64_WideSliderPatch.exe files are always automatically deleted from my system leaving only the folders which don't contain anything useful. Would you know why this is happening? I tried downloading it on different browsers and even turning off my firewall, but everytime I install it and take a look into the zip folder, the widesliderpatch files are deleted from the system.

Also, for the IPA - Illusion_Plugin_Architecture_v3.3, I couldn't use anything from the single download. I had to drag the IPA.exe file from the HS_GGmod_v1.6.1 instead. Not sure if that was how it was intended or if I am using it wrong. Also, one of the directions from the installation guide told me to drag the Honeyselect.exe file into the IPA.exe, but it gives me the "Couldn't find DLLs!" error.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Im having a problem too when my IPA wont work due to the Dlls, i cant use any plugins like Skintex... Have you found a way to fix it?

codinie

Dec 25, 2017
This game has the best sex i have seen in all the adult games i have played so far, literally only downside is not knowing what the characters say after orgasm because of japanese language so you dont know if you continue or not but i still rate 10/10 thanks for sharing (y)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
you should try out other illusion games as well also the oldies before they went unity

but now with unity they start to reach another level

@MakotoYuki90

Making some progress still not as stable as i would wish but it shows awesome performance :)

this is the same processing stack that Illusion Game Mod uses it's also in the latest PHIBL there are some issues though especially with the DOF and Autofocus when Hair comes into play it becomes really unstable.

Im so happy i found these 2 nice guys that "take" her as what she is ;)

Oh yeah they came both inside my naughty being

im currently working on recreating all these poses for VAM

Soon i gonna join you

Seeing this all in 1 Frame above 30 FPS is freaking amazing

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I really wonder who is working at Illusion sometimes i get the feeling ex Square Enix guys that want todo something different maybe on the last lay offs at Square some joined illusion ? :D

Also unity is slowly rocketing away

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes