MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Sounds like a real bad Animation Content Workflow Design if they can't controll it from inside the Studio
Well, illusion was a plean to create a tool like that, but they drop the idea....
Can you use DirectorNeo (trial version) or use HS Studio Addon Plugin plus piston to create new one
this is a example

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Well, illusion was a plean to create a tool like that, but they drop the idea....
Can you use DirectorNeo (trial version) or use HS Studio Addon Plugin plus piston to create new one
this is a example
So this was done by someone external from the mod community over ipa ?

I guess porting the old engine logic to unity was a bigger task already for illusion seeing how it turned out in VR Kanjo so there was no time for a user Editor at least anymore.

The Animations didn't really convinced me in those tutorial videos joints look overall moving very stiff and physics also make no good impression VR Kanjo looks much better.

Can you still change post processing tonemapping variants inside of HS between Reinhardt, ACES and Photographic ?

I see in your tutorial videos they're 2 HDR lighting variants real map based and Procedural ?

and you using HDRIHaven HDRs ?

At the cost of an extra $60 USD :/
yeah not really nice illusion should have taken the costs

but you know this model since Bethesda started to monetize on modding the japanese seem to start with it now ;)

Or Studio Neo was actually developed by Illusion and they selling it additionally now, not nice as well.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
So this was done by someone external from the mod community over ipa ?

I guess porting the old engine logic to unity was a bigger task already for illusion seeing how it turned out in VR Kanjo so there was no time for a user Editor at least anymore.

The Animations didn't really convinced me in those tutorial videos joints look overall moving very stiff and physics also make no good impression VR Kanjo looks much better.

Can you still change post processing tonemapping variants inside of HS between Reinhardt, ACES and Photographic ?

I see in your tutorial videos they're 2 HDR lighting variants real map based and Procedural ?

and you using HDRIHaven HDRs ?

yeah not really nice illusion should have taken the costs

but you know this model since Bethesda started to monetize on modding the japanese seem to start with it now ;)

Or Studio Neo was actually developed by Illusion and they selling it additionally now, not nice as well.
There a mod. Director neo can you create new animation from FK with is very different from the video, but fucking hard to understand, the gui isn't so frendly at worse the free version is a trial for some day the plugin will stop working.
Add a new tonemapping ? I don't if is possbile add a new tonemapping. What you see is IBL it's a light control and the quality of the game is from the mod LRE with give you a better deep, blooom, saturation ecc of the game, sadly grey quality skin , isn't the mod fault, but the game self. If you open unity3d file and see the skin you get a grey color of the texture, so in other words the vanilla game use a heavy bloom and a "dark" saturation.
Party dlc is a paid dlc include, 3p, more event, studio neo and battle arena dlc.
Battle arena is opzional dlc (very boring)
This show how the new version of ibl 4.9 work.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
At the cost of an extra $60 USD :/
There a mod. Director neo can you create new animation from FK with is very different from the video, but fucking hard to understand, the gui isn't so frendly at worse the free version is a trial for some day the plugin will stop working.
Add a new tonemapping ? I don't if is possbile add a new tonemapping. What you see is IBL it's a light control and the quality of the game is from the mod LRE with give you a better deep, blooom, saturation ecc of the game, sadly grey quality skin , isn't the mod fault, but the game self. If you open unity3d file and see the skin you get a grey color of the texture, so in other words the vanilla game use a heavy bloom and a "dark" saturation.
Party dlc is a paid dlc include, 3p, more event, studio neo and battle arena dlc.
Battle arena is opzional dlc (very boring)
This show how the new version of ibl 4.9 work.
it partly looks interesting from the lighting results

and yeah that UI looks complex though allows for very fine detail tuning it seems :)

im currently prefer working with/on Virt-A-Mate it has a very unique physics and simulated hair part though lacks some of that very specific camera and light controls

can you do facial expression triggering based on collision in Neo Studio and Illusions engine ?

For example close eyes when deepthroating ?

or would you have to completely animate this ?

in VR Kanjo it looked lite there would be complex trigger possibilities like in the eat or kiss scene ?

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
So question, which one would people recommend. This one or the other honey select?, because I am someone who would like to have all of the DLC and doesn't mind downloading mods to "fix" the game and stuff.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
So question, which one would people recommend. This one or the other honey select?, because I am someone who would like to have all of the DLC and doesn't mind downloading mods to "fix" the game and stuff.
Well I cannot speak for others, but I have both versions and only use the Japanese version the reason being:
1) I have all but finished the translation, except for one personality. So in means that the dialogue that is spoken during sex is translated. The Fakku version does not.
2) The penis in the Fakku version does not line up properly in quite a few positions and can sometimes look like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also can just drop out of position all together, which does not happen in the Japanese version.

There are some other niggles, but these are 2 main reasons why I do use the Fakku version.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Well I cannot speak for others, but I have both versions and only use the Japanese version the reason being:
1) I have all but finished the translation, except for one personality. So in means that the dialogue that is spoken during sex is translated. The Fakku version does not.
2) The penis in the Fakku version does not line up properly in quite a few positions and can sometimes look like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also can just drop out of position all together, which does not happen in the Japanese version.

There are some other niggles, but these are 2 main reasons why I do use the Fakku version.
hmm vertices go out of control i wonder what those fakku porters did wrong here then lol

but this whole scene looks not really good at all

im really surprised even VR Kanjo looked way more impressive, are there different teams working on different titles inside of Illusion ?

i mean why to move to unity if the old engine would have been enough for the goals makes no sense, especially retraining everyone.

@MakotoYuki90

same very nice results is this Neo Studio for Play Home ?

PHIBL, ShortcutsPH, DHH ?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
it partly looks interesting from the lighting results

and yeah that UI looks complex though allows for very fine detail tuning it seems :)

im currently prefer working with/on Virt-A-Mate it has a very unique physics and simulated hair part though lacks some of that very specific camera and light controls

can you do facial expression triggering based on collision in Neo Studio and Illusions engine ?

For example close eyes when deepthroating ?

or would you have to completely animate this ?

in VR Kanjo it looked lite there would be complex trigger possibilities like in the eat or kiss scene ?
hmm vertices go out of control i wonder what those fakku porters did wrong here then lol

but this whole scene looks not really good at all

im really surprised even VR Kanjo looked way more impressive, are there different teams working on different titles inside of Illusion ?

i mean why to move to unity if the old engine would have been enough for the goals makes no sense, especially retraining everyone.

@MakotoYuki90

same very nice results is this Neo Studio for Play Home ?

PHIBL, ShortcutsPH, DHH ?
the facial are from vanilla so you can't change with out mod. You can't animate the face with FK or IK actived with out mod.
IK and FK freeze some part of the model.
In this tutorial show how make pose, and i cover the part to edit the vanilla animation to a pose.

Playhome already have a better graphic that hs so yeah with IBL 4.0 beta 7 (if remember right is the last version for PH) can you have a better quality, Studio of PH is neo from HS same gui,same option, just some add and missing.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Thank you Makoto i think i gonna experiment with Play Home those light results i see some create with PHIBL are marvelous the overall Model handling and IK/FK not so but the light results blow me away.

i totally miss these light dynamics in my current IBL results :(

even if the assets are powerful the light results and handling isn't up to it and i need those HS/PH light results

though also some animations here look not that bad

i wonder if they coming from MMD ?

The Models are though why to abstracted in their Body Fat it will never look realistic also dancing it will just look odd if that Model moves a Hand because there is absolutely no Body Fat interaction.

totaly stiff pencil with joints

The Models illusion started with in their first VR Production "Play Girls Tokyo" where much more amazing the title they produced together with PG Production, i have to take a look back.

WOW that options

so many awesome things im almost dying

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Thank you Makoto i think i gonna experiment with Play Home those light results i see some create with PHIBL are marvelous the overall Model handling and IK/FK not so but the light results blow me away.

i totally miss these light dynamics in my current IBL results :(

even if the assets are powerful the light results and handling isn't up to it and i need those HS/PH light results

though also some animations here look not that bad

i wonder if they coming from MMD ?

The Models are though why to abstracted in their Body Fat it will never look realistic also dancing it will just look odd if that Model moves a Hand because there is absolutely no Body Fat interaction.

totaly stiff pencil with joints

The Models illusion started with in their first VR Production "Play Girls Tokyo" where much more amazing the title they produced together with PG Production, i have to take a look back.

WOW that options

so many awesome things im almost dying

PH lack many mod, use discord from hongfire site to get the mod.
That mod is private only from the user who made that video. More less IBL have the same thing from that video
about post processing in unity

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
PH lack many mod, use discord from hongfire site to get the mod.
That mod is private only from the user who made that video. More less IBL have the same thing from that video
about post processing in unity
yes i know that is part of the HD Pipeline Lagarde worked on for Project Adam and i waiting that it gets finally integrated natively into VAM :)

i guess this other mod this guy does is made with mostly alloy shaders hooked into PH and HS via IPA not 100% sure but it looks really really nice wonder about the performance though with this hack.

i have to look up a bit into the buildup of PH/HS myself

in theory you could also hook things like reshade into VAM to get better results but it is no replacement for the HD Pipeline and semi efficient then to implement directly, having not complete access to all the rendertargets and buffers complex stuff wont work.

Though what that guy does here is really not unimpressive borrowing the marmoset alloy shaders, he should do it for VAM ;)

Inspired by this guy his results i did another try i revamped the Lighting in the Scene by Alter3go and im quiet happy with the outcome replacing his artificial lighting entirely :)

Original Artificial light

My try to light it entirely natural ambient

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
MakotoYuki90

im going in i saw that all the tonemappings of VR Kanjo have been actually maintained and can still be utilized with the 4K mod, though i see a lot of collisions of goals seem to go on which that guy from youtube trys to absolutely avoid going his straight path of ideas which is exciting to see the results come out in such a visual harmony.

ToneMappingColorGrading

This effect is only available when you set curve = 2 in the ColorCorrectionCurve segment, it can do tone mapping, dithering and 3DLUT, which makes ColorCorrectionCurve obselete.
tonemapper = 0 disable tone mapping
tonemapper = 1 ACES
tonemapper = 2 Hable
tonemapper = 3 HejlDawson
tonemapper = 4 Photographic
tonemapper = 5 Reinhard

this is exactly the same as VR Kanjo made available

im pretty sure the guy from youtube implements those instagram styles via the 3Dlut grading functions inside his GUI :)

But yeah that Overlay GUI interface he created to all these functions is astonishing he must be very used to such implementations seeing he does it in mostly english also could indicate he might do it normally at his work and this is really some out of work fun time for him working on the Game and seeing whats possible working alot with the alloy shaders and in this case Nvidia Apex/Physx.

also first time im semi convinced about the animation result in this on of his examples :)

some seem to think all this is fake but surely it isn't faked in any ways

my japanese is really bad (none at all) but does he showcases here some motion capture animations also from Honey Select ?

the naming sheme in the gui seems to indicate it ?

PC = Play Club
SBPR = ???? (Sexy Beach ?)
HS = Honey Select
PH = Play Home

Seems he actually started with Play Club implementing this interface so almost 2 years in the making now :)

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
MakotoYuki90

im going in i saw that all the tonemappings of VR Kanjo have been actually maintained and can still be utilized with the 4K mod, though i see a lot of collisions of goals seem to go on which that guy from youtube trys to absolutely avoid going his straight path of ideas which is exciting to see the results come out in such a visual harmony.

ToneMappingColorGrading

This effect is only available when you set curve = 2 in the ColorCorrectionCurve segment, it can do tone mapping, dithering and 3DLUT, which makes ColorCorrectionCurve obselete.
tonemapper = 0 disable tone mapping
tonemapper = 1 ACES
tonemapper = 2 Hable
tonemapper = 3 HejlDawson
tonemapper = 4 Photographic
tonemapper = 5 Reinhard

this is exactly the same as VR Kanjo made available

im pretty sure the guy from youtube implements those instagram styles via the 3Dlut grading functions inside his GUI :)

But yeah that Overlay GUI interface he created to all these functions is astonishing he must be very used to such implementations seeing he does it in mostly english also could indicate he might do it normally at his work and this is really some out of work fun time for him working on the Game and seeing whats possible working alot with the alloy shaders and in this case Nvidia Apex/Physx.

also first time im semi convinced about the animation result in this on of his examples :)

some seem to think all this is fake but surely it isn't faked in any ways

my japanese is really bad (none at all) but does he showcases here some motion capture animations also from Honey Select ?

the naming sheme in the gui seems to indicate it ?

PC = Play Club
SBPR = ???? (Sexy Beach ?)
HS = Honey Select
PH = Play Home

Seems he actually started with Play Club implementing this interface so almost 2 years in the making now :)

It's like a rendering from unity3d that from the game self... PH already Is semi 4k but don't have that level quality that he show from the video... For sure he change the shades. PH don't have that animation for example there no walk animation like that, Can you use a mod to import animation from HS to PH. for me is 50/50 can be fake. If you like can you create your own lut, own bloom ecc and lre or 4k diffuse to make the thing better.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It's like a rendering from unity3d that from the game self... PH already Is semi 4k but don't have that level quality that he show from the video... For sure he change the shades. PH don't have that animation for example there no walk animation like that, Can you use a mod to import animation from HS to PH. for me is 50/50 can be fake. If you like can you create your own lut, own bloom ecc and lre or 4k diffuse to make the thing better.
Yeah i know but the magic of his work is that Overlay Interface to the Camera and Light Functions virtualy every small function he even can controll Material states with it and change the shader state it's like a complete UI for all functions and look at that options i never saw this kind of crazy manipulation possibilities for each part :D

It's almost like a Realtime integration of a Editor Interface you are used for example from Unreal, Iclone or the Interface of Daz Studio and he controls so many things realtime with it even which GI state is being used (Realtime,Backed), he adds directional lights spot lights with it changes the value of them turns them on or off in that SSS Video Showcase with the Mirror he controls a whole sets of Lights with it and turning them even on timed creating this wonderful (lights go on 1 by 1 effect and the shading change of her by it) :D

That lights go on effect is so nice and all Realtime

The Direct Material State Controls

with direct Filter controll of each texture even (Point, Bilinear ,Trillinear)

it also shows him the Mipmap levels :)

Visual interface to the 3Dlut functions with Thumbnail preview

This is real that's no fake if you know what you doing you can have that access to all those functions and implement them exactly like this and he works ~2 years on it already :)

down right edge you see the FPS display he uses to keep track of the Shader Performance it seems for that visual output those 45 fps are really impressive of course we dunno his system specs :)

Also this never ever fake you really need to understand what you doing

He must be working on very complex graphics stuff at work maybe demoscene maybe both dunno :)

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah i know but the magic of his work is that Overlay Interface to the Camera and Light Functions virtualy every small function he even can controll Material states with it and change the shader state it's like a complete UI for all functions and look at that options i never saw this kind of crazy manipulation possibilities for each part :D

It's almost like a Realtime integration of a Editor Interface you are used for example from Unreal, Iclone or the Interface of Daz Studio and he controls so many things realtime with it even which GI state is being used (Realtime,Backed), he adds directional lights spot lights with it changes the value of them turns them on or off in that SSS Video Showcase with the Mirror he controls a whole sets of Lights with it and turning them even on timed creating this wonderful (lights go on 1 by 1 effect and the shading change of her by it) :D

That lights go on effect is so nice and all Realtime

The Direct Material State Controls

with direct Filter controll of each texture even (Point, Bilinear ,Trillinear)

it also shows him the Mipmap levels :)

Visual interface to the 3Dlut functions with Thumbnail preview

This is real that's no fake if you know what you doing you can have that access to all those functions and implement them exactly like this and he works ~2 years on it already :)

down right edge you see the FPS display he uses to keep track of the Shader Performance it seems for that visual output those 45 fps are really impressive of course we dunno his system specs :)

Also this never ever fake you really need to understand what you doing

He must be working on very complex graphics stuff at work maybe demoscene maybe both dunno :)
You can do the same thing from renderingeditor for HS, you can change, specolar,texture ,export texture ecc...
IBL for PH can be load .scene( i don't know how create that file) with give a better quality but have a heavy fps drop, some option are from IBL self. IBL already have that options....
The only options IBL missing is the 3dlut real time.
Some screen... leave aside the dark color i create some lut for IBL hs

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Nice yeah i found this one

looks also comparable but the interface seems not really so logically sorted and it seems mostly overall to be just japanese only

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Nice yeah i found this one

looks also comparable but the interface seems not really so logically sorted and it seems mostly overall to be just japanese only
If you need use vanilla or 4k diffuse Can you create a good quality with that plugin, beware that plugin give you a huge fps drop... lre and IBL are the best combo

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes