Felp_

Aug 1, 2018
I downloaded the torrent version, but when i open the ''HoneySelect_64 (Patch & Launch)'' its says i dont have the dlls

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I have exactly the same problem. The female characters will not register in the workspace in studio neo so I can't do anything with them. Everything else works fine. It's weird and annoying.Did you find out what the problem was?
NO. I have noticed an additional problem of not being able to save over existing female cards. The folders say they are read-only and I am unable to change them. (Yes, I'm using admin rights to try this.) I may have to try again, but at the moment my frustration level is causing me to wait until I get a new idea of what to do without doing all that work.

Edit

I'm wondering if I added in a mod that may have caused this to happen.

Dirkusmaximus

Aug 28, 2017
I'm wondering if I added in a mod that may have caused this to happen.
I thought that, but I've downloaded it again and have no mods installed but have the same problem. I wondered if it was a security feature.

Edit: OK it's not that. If I download the Mega files and just load studio neo from part 1 it works fine. It must be something in part two or three, I'll try and work out which when I have time.

zone12

Jul 25, 2018
Hey i cant seem to get this character to work
i downloaded game by torrent. i put it in chara\male and it ends up in chara_old\ect

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Hey i cant seem to get this character to work
i downloaded game by torrent. i put it in chara\male and it ends up in chara_old\ect
That is because it says "boy scene shotacon studio_neo teacher" it is not a character card.

Reactions: zone12

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
hey b0ss, was wondering if the download link given is available for Mac version? I already have the windows version, but my friend is interested to download but he's using a mac

kiyar

Jan 22, 2018
Hey can someone upload a save with all the achievements unlocked or a trainer or cheat mod
the save files are in the save folder in UserData
I'd appreciate it

JMelt

Sep 29, 2018
I have followed the instructions on the upload and dragged the .exe files to the IPA file. They say the files are patched but then says something like 'Error - oops: This should not have happened' and that I did not have authorized access to the directory. Even though I've logged in as admin and the folder had permission for all. I had the game from the torrent. But will try and get it from megaz and see if that makes any difference.

Never mind. Downloading through Mega seems to have done the trick.

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2018
If someone could help me it would be greatly appreciated. im stuck on my last two achievements caught peeping or creeping and find the g spot. thanks

Aug 25, 2017
Installation instructions don't seem clear. OP says just unzip files then gives extra instructions for extra content, but there are three separate files to download, two of which are the same size, one of which is much smaller. I like to use MEGA but was only able to download one "part" which doesn't seem to be a functional game, just some data files, before hitting the bandwidth limit.

Do I actually have to download all three parts? Maybe the third is optional or the second is a backup or something? Is it remotely possible to use what I already got to modify Unlimited to have DLCs? And if I do need all three, what do I do once that's done? Which files go in which folders? Do I need to run in Locale Emulator?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Installation instructions don't seem clear. OP says just unzip files then gives extra instructions for extra content, but there are three separate files to download, two of which are the same size, one of which is much smaller. I like to use MEGA but was only able to download one "part" which doesn't seem to be a functional game, just some data files, before hitting the bandwidth limit.

Do I actually have to download all three parts? Maybe the third is optional or the second is a backup or something? Is it remotely possible to use what I already got to modify Unlimited to have DLCs? And if I do need all three, what do I do once that's done? Which files go in which folders? Do I need to run in Locale Emulator?
Use the torrent if you have bandwidth problems, the other downloads have been split across part1, part2, part3, if you do not download all 3 then you cannot open and play the game.

Aug 25, 2017
After having downloaded the rest of the game through NOPY to bypass MEGA's download limits (didn't notice the torrent option was separate from Part 3 links) I just about managed to get the game running (I've played modded Skyrim so I know a little about how to navigate this kind of file/folder maze - OP instructions should still be clearer for those using the 3-part download) although the performance is pretty bad. Changes in characters, costumes and scenery tend to cause huge stuttering of probably up to 3 seconds each whereas in Unlimited there would be as much as half a second's stutter. Is that just because this runs on an older engine or did I do something wrong?

TifaLockhart

May 23, 2017
Started playing not too long ago but for some reason only this part of the game is not in english. Anyone know why or how to fix?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes