Aug 25, 2017
Started playing not too long ago but for some reason only this part of the game is not in english. Anyone know why or how to fix?
I've seen at least a dozen untranslated things so far. The English translation mod is incomplete, sometimes inaccurate or confusing. It helps to know some Japanese when you play this. If you absolutely need a fully translated version, play Unlimited. But be warned: it has significantly less content and apparently no modding community.

Aug 25, 2017
Started playing not too long ago but for some reason only this part of the game is not in english. Anyone know why or how to fix?
Oh wait, I just assumed you were talking about a dialogue box that hadn't been translated. I didn't bother looking at the image until just now out of curiosity. Yeah that shouldn't happen. I'm not recognizing all the controls there but my version of the game has fully translated scene buttons, so maybe we downloaded different versions?

Just to be safe you should find the folder that says "English Launcher." It should be in the first layer "Honey Select" containing everything else needed for the game. You can also run the game from the .exe's that are contained on the first layer, but there might be something about your copy that requires running it through the English Launcher. If all else fails, redownload through MEGA or NOPY - my copy is a composite of both and it mostly works fine.

And I do recommend trying to get this game to work; it's a lot better than Unlimited.

Aug 25, 2017
Funny thing happened.

So, after trying to apply OP's skin texture caused a mess of weird issues the first time, I decided to do a clean install and figured out a cleaner way of merging the folders. Then everything looked hideously desaturated and gray. I thought that might be OP's skin texture mod doing that, but I backed up the game before applying the texture this time, and this screen-door-gray look is on both working versions. Check this out: Screenshot (7).png

See, the character portrait was taken with that composite download I did the first time, and by comparison you can clearly see how flat and lifeless the current dynamically-rendered graphics are because it doesn't effect the UI. Here's what it's supposed to look like: Screenshot (8).png

Apparently this is because I was initially trying to run the game with HoneySelectLauncher.exe from the folder English Launcher. Going back to the first layer Honey Select folder, I took HoneySelect_32.exe and dragged and dropped it onto IPA.exe to create the Shortcut HoneySelect_32 (Patch & Launch) and that runs the game without the screen door effect, even though before the clean install the only difference was that the .exe under English Launcher gave you a Launcher window.

So I don't know what the hell is going on, but that's my story of a graphical bug and how some guesswork and jiggery-pokery managed to fix it. Kind of. Computers can be like black magic sometimes.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
So ,I went to this address
But couldn't download any cards.Is there any way to download these cards & use them on the game?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
So ,I went to this address
But couldn't download any cards.Is there any way to download these cards & use them on the game?
No problems with the card look at screen shot. All you need to do is right click mouse and save image as.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
No problems with the card look at screen shot. All you need to do is right click mouse and save image as.
So all I need to do is just save the image to the game folder?Where should I save the image file?
Specifically in this folder?
I:\Honey Select\UserData\chara\female

69 MASTER

Jul 19, 2017
I have two problems. probably someone has already asked this but, I can not leave the configuration screen.

At the moment of configuring for example the sound or the graphics of the game, I press back and the game only gets stuck, it is not that it stops working because when I squeeze out it asks me if I want to close the game.

The other problem that is more recurrent that appears is that I can not save the game, apparently I have to press new game if I want and see the tutorial and that ...

Download the torrent but you may need a mod or something like that.

If someone has happened and I solve it please tell me how it is and thank you a thousand.

And no .. I do not have a potato pc

warsaw531

Oct 27, 2018
Excuse me, may I have a question?
how can I get 3some?
I already finished all achievements but it ain't open.
Is there any problem in this game or
do i have to finish the other things?

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Excuse me, may I have a question?
how can I get 3some?
I already finished all achievements but it ain't open.
Is there any problem in this game or
do i have to finish the other things?
I could be wrong, as I haven't played this in ages, but I don't think threesomes are a thing in the main game. You can however have as many girls as you want in the studio I think.

Brother Thrashgar

Dec 12, 2018
so im confused on the part 1 and part 2 of the download, well to start things off part 1 has a file that will keep getting an error whenever i extract it. The two files have the same name buti dont know exactly what to do with the first file, do i just put in into the part 2 download file ? ples help

Brother Thrashgar

Dec 12, 2018
so im confused on the part 1 and part 2 of the download, well to start things off part 1 has a file that will keep getting an error whenever i extract it. The two files have the same name buti dont know exactly what to do with the first file, do i just put in into the part 2 download file ? ples help
Well i figured it out but Battle Arena has got me a bit confused because i cant make my own characters in the game, do i make them somewhere else or am i not seeing something and being hella blind

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
It seems that the Limited version of Honey Select Unlimited, is now finally going to be Unlimited!

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Dude, studio or neo don't make animation..... there a plugin to import few animation. IF you need import animation you need learn miku miku dance and import on HS. Use studio is very easy but very very very limited, other hand neo is better but a little hard if you don't have a clear idea what you create.
Sounds like a real bad Animation Content Workflow Design if they can't controll it from inside the Studio

Did i understand right and Fakku is just a western distribution team ?

which try to adapt it for the western market, so practically doing nothing else then translate and uncensor patch integration and why is that translation not being reused by the mod community directly for the japanese version if it's linguistic context wise better ?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes