Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
Use this save then after you have sex with each girl once you will then be able to invite 2 of them.
I did that now but the options with 2 girls are very limited and as it seems the max is only two...but isn't it possible to add more?

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
I did that now but the options with 2 girls are very limited and as it seems the max is only two...but isn't it possible to add more?
No it is only those two positions in the main game, the base game never had any at all.

Deathrow

May 31, 2017
Hi ive got a problem, when i go to edit room the girl list is completely empty. Any ideas on how to fix this?

p0stf0rmalist

Oct 27, 2018
Same here, the girl list wont load for me either. For some reason in the character edit the save/load character is buggy. The card list wont show in Character edit, until I save a new card then the whole list will pop. I still cant get the girl list to load for the life of me in the lobby or room creation screen. I'm stuck cant play it.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
917774fda06fdaf6cc3254f04df07ed390808cb9.png Random A.F but does anyone know what mods are needed for this Ela (R6S) card? Not even the post on the card site shows it and FlashBangZ's repack doesn't have them

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
View attachment 171025 Random A.F but does anyone know what mods are needed for this Ela (R6S) card? Not even the post on the card site shows it and FlashBangZ's repack doesn't have them
Outfit looks like . I think the goggles are by them too but from different char's outfit. Just look around on their patreon. Most of the posts are public.

Reactions: Smithe

thath

Oct 29, 2017
Is there a good toenail mod for honey select ? I searched and couldn't find a good one

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Outfit looks like . I think the goggles are by them too but from different char's outfit. Just look around on their patreon. Most of the posts are public.
Yeah I'm attempting to improve upon the basic characterless ela I have from the card and its definately got a lot from the Mcm82 cassie one. Not sure how to make the goggles purple though

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017

Improved Ela card from what I scrounged up from the far lands of various sites and using FlashBangZ's repack. if anyone knows where I can find a plain baseball cap; as well as how to change the colour of the shades to purple then please do tell

Dirkusmaximus

Aug 28, 2017
I've run into a problem with Studio Neo that is driving me to distraction... I can load all objects correctly except for the female characters. Those load onto the screen, but don't register on the workspace listing. As a result all they do is stand in the middle of whatever background scene I loaded with their arms outstretched. It wasn't like this before; I even have a save of one I was working with before it started misbehaving. That one won't let me add another char, however.
I have exactly the same problem. The female characters will not register in the workspace in studio neo so I can't do anything with them. Everything else works fine. It's weird and annoying.Did you find out what the problem was?

D

Deleted member 516216

when i click begin game it hangs in a sec then it stills stays in the title screen should i wait for the game to load?

givarank

Nov 3, 2018
So i've downloaded the game, and when i tried drag and drop the HoneySelectx64.exe (or whatever it called) to the IPA.exe, it popped a black CMD screen and saying Error : Oops ! this should not have happened. then followed by some long text. please help.

masterbonieto

Oct 29, 2018
Is there any more detailed instructions for downloading? Having trouble getting the game to run i just have a black screen. I think my first mistake was downloading part 1,2 and 3. I tried following the steps provided with each part i downloaded and i still get a black screen. google searches didnt help only to download from other sites and a 80 step installation guide. Compared to the 4 steps here i might be missing something?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes