HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content - Version 1.20 - all in one torrent
and all the mods plugins addons from the modding spoiler

i want to install it all correctly so i need to ask a few questions

1: when installing the mods
a: do i need to extract them all and overwrite
b: keep them in zip packs or extract them into their own folders

then put them into the mods folder?

2: plugins and addons

do i need to just put them into the folders or do i need to install them all one by one

i have downloaded this all once before and screwed it up so anyone please give me a helping hand so i can start creating my VN

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
So lets say I wanted to create my own game... can I pull out the characters some how? or have them in a specific created location

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
So lets say I wanted to create my own game... can I pull out the characters some how? or have them in a specific created location
Well it has been done, there are a lot of games on here using Honey Select. For example: Honey Select and Ren'Py

May 27, 2017
Yup. I'm completely lost. No idea how to mod or how to put the pics in whatever folder to then have that character. I'm just lost

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Well it has been done, there are a lot of games on here using Honey Select. For example: Honey Select and Ren'Py

Tyvm my question was more of how does on take them out to put them in specific location" tvm for the links

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
Yup. I'm completely lost. No idea how to mod or how to put the pics in whatever folder to then have that character. I'm just lost
yeah same here and noone has answered my questions on it either ive tried researching it a few times but found no details yet if i figure it out ill tell you
The characters cards go in Honey Select/user data/chara/ male or female folders. As far as the mods I only got the wide slider to work and by clicking on the exe. 2 or 3 times then it worked. I think I got lucky getting it to work. The rest of the mods I am in the same boat as you two. If I could help I would.

by the way here is where i go the mods it is the link

May 31, 2018
So... is there a mod/plugin or something that will let me start scenes without having a mousewheel? I'm on a laptop, and I'd rather not have to download a seperate program and rebind keys and such.

Nikura

Jul 26, 2018
Does somebody know if the "Fan Version" is FlashBangZzz's Version, which contains like 5 viruses/malwares?
Or is it actually safe.
And where is the difference between part 1 and 2, they got the exact same size.

May 31, 2018
Fan version is not FlashBangzzz, this is somewhat older.

Though, honestly, I'm having trouble with it. The English patch on this download is not up to date, so I figured, I'll grab the updated version. Problem is, even with the updated version, a ton of stuff that should be translated isn't (for example- none of the buttons outside of the H positions). I don't know what the hell I'm doing wrong, as the folks in the discord were also confused why it wasn't working. Specifically, I was using the AIO 4-19-18 file. I'll happily take any help.

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018

Overview:
Honey Select is the ultimate character creator. With thousands of customization options available there are an infinite number of unique characters that you can create. Choose from several different fully voiced personality types and traits to further personalize your character. Your character’s emotions are dynamic and change throughout the game based on your experiences and the decisions you make. When you’re ready, take your character somewhere nice and enjoy a sophisticated intimate experience.
Release Date: JP 2016-09-09, EN 2018-03-28
Thread Updated: 2018-12-28
Original Title: ハニーセレクト
Censorship: No
Version: FAN v1.20 All DLC & Extra Content / OFFICIAL HS UNLIMITED v1.0.2
Developer/Publisher: -
Platform: Windows
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Modding:

Sources:

Official vs Fan Version:

DOWNLOAD
Fan Version
:
Official Version:
Thank you @blubbat0r for helping me set up he fan version, he did 90% of the work) and thank you to @YouKnowMyName for the official version.

View attachment 75429 View attachment 75430 View attachment 75431 View attachment 75432 View attachment 75433 View attachment 75434 View attachment 75435
Nice work! Thx

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
So... is there a mod/plugin or something that will let me start scenes without having a mousewheel? I'm on a laptop, and I'd rather not have to download a seperate program and rebind keys and such.
A word of warning do not use it when the girl is doing you or Honey Select will crash.

Sep 8, 2017
Anyone have a copy of the mat_cha_05.unity3d file inside the abdata folder? Mine seems to be corrupted after i extracted it... It's from the fan version btw...
It's because you're doing the installation wrong. Don't feel bad, I did it wrong myself, like, 3 times before I figured it out!! After downloading the fan version of the game, you don't extract/unzip each of the the 3 parts individually, you copy/move the zip files of all 3 parts to a single folder, then extract part 1. Through a process I don't pretend to understand, the other 2 parts are extracted right along with part 1, automatically, and when extraction is complete (you'll notice the extraction takes a lot longer than it does to extract just part 1 by itself) you'll receive no error messages concerning broken files. The result is a single extracted folder, with the contents of all 3 parts to the game contained inside, no need to hunt for undamaged copies of missing files.

Reactions: Jhustla
Jul 30, 2018
[Game Update]
Update: honeyparty_01_plus_0630grt_all

should i have installed that before the mods or after

May 27, 2017
The characters cards go in Honey Select/user data/chara/ male or female folders. As far as the mods I only got the wide slider to work and by clicking on the exe. 2 or 3 times then it worked. I think I got lucky getting it to work. The rest of the mods I am in the same boat as you two. If I could help I would.

by the way here is where i go the mods it is the link
Well I downloaded them and it reverted the game back to Japanese. Help

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
It's because you're doing the installation wrong. Don't feel bad, I did it wrong myself, like, 3 times before I figured it out!! After downloading the fan version of the game, you don't extract/unzip each of the the 3 parts individually, you copy/move the zip files of all 3 parts to a single folder, then extract part 1. Through a process I don't pretend to understand, the other 2 parts are extracted right along with part 1, automatically, and when extraction is complete (you'll notice the extraction takes a lot longer than it does to extract just part 1 by itself) you'll receive no error messages concerning broken files. The result is a single extracted folder, with the contents of all 3 parts to the game contained inside, no need to hunt for undamaged copies of missing files.
I got it to work already... That's exactly what i did wrong before... All good now man... Thanks for answering anyways...

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes