Jul 30, 2018
Ok everyone i am currently repacking the full game with all the mods etc from the pastebin link in the modding spoiler on the first page.

What it will contain

All mods, Textures, Plugins, Utilities.

I removed the user made characters that came with the mods etc due to me editing the ID #s to get rid of the conflicts.

Total Size Unzipped is 63.8Gb i am using 7Zip on ultra compression splitting it into 4gb packs with an SFX file it will take a few hours to finish completely then i will upload to gdrive and mega.nz everything will be working

Only thing i cant get to work is widerslider i cant seem to get that to work in the game it can work outside the game using its own exe though.

Please Just Relax and ill post more info as soon as it is available after i finish uploading

Reactions: AeriaAxel1
Jul 30, 2018
Np im uploading them now

What about the save problem?
save problem and config problem solved with my repack

Total Size of my Repack only comes to 16.1GB 4gb packs im uploading it to mega.nz now gdrive will happen once its done packs are 4gb x4 and 1 that is 163mb comes with an sfx file so all you have todo is click it and choose where to install it

if anyone has an account for racity or any of the other sites that has fast speeds and is willing to share the account info with me for the upload id be appreciative of it

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
Ok everyone i am currently repacking the full game with all the mods etc from the pastebin link in the modding spoiler on the first page.

What it will contain

All mods, Textures, Plugins, Utilities.

I removed the user made characters that came with the mods etc due to me editing the ID #s to get rid of the conflicts.

Total Size Unzipped is 63.8Gb i am using 7Zip on ultra compression splitting it into 4gb packs with an SFX file it will take a few hours to finish completely then i will upload to gdrive and mega.nz everything will be working

Only thing i cant get to work is widerslider i cant seem to get that to work in the game it can work outside the game using its own exe though.

Please Just Relax and ill post more info as soon as it is available after i finish uploading
Thanks man, this is gonna make looking for mods a lot easier as there's nothing more to look for...

Jul 30, 2018
ok people enjoy my repack just remember there are no premade characters and there is a 100% save file included so if you want to start a new game erase it first.

Once a few people download these parts i will create a torrent for it hopefully those of you that download it will help spread it by joining the seeding.

Contains:
Full Fan Version
Includes:
All Mods, Plugins, Textures from the modding spoiler link.

All conflicts solved i edited all the ID #s to fix the conflicts that is why i removed the usermade characters since they would all be screwed up by the ID # changes.

Save(game saves automatically) and Config Functions are working
Draven's Repack

Mega.nz

megaup.net links

Jul 30, 2018
what does the repack do? Like how do you use it?
just click the sfx file install to where you want then play it using the the patch and play launcher its the full game with all the mods etc

the torrent file will be posted after a few people have downloaded it and agreed to help seed it my upload speed sucks so i wont even attempt to try seeding this

Jul 30, 2018
this repack is a extend edition of honey select unlimited?
did you actually read what i typed up for the repack if not here read it this time

Contains:
Full Fan Version
Includes:

All conflicts solved i edited all the ID #s to fix the conflicts that is why i removed the usermade characters since they would all be screwed up by the ID # changes.

Gibby

May 20, 2018
Game crashes when I try to save @
did you actually read what i typed up for the repack if not here read it this time

Contains:
Full Fan Version
Includes:

Game Crashes when I try to save

Also when I try to run patch and launch 64 it tells me error: could not find engine: DLL

Reiga711

Jul 30, 2018
So... jz to confirm... download the sfx file, and all five 7z files... then I extract them to one place... after that juz run as usual? Cuz while I want to play the game... I suck at these stuff

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes